[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do betas like do in the animal kingdom, what is our primal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1462045758744.jpg (42 KB, 300x470) Image search: [Google]
1462045758744.jpg
42 KB, 300x470
What do betas like do in the animal kingdom, what is our primal purpose, why do we exist
>>
>>28409806
to die and work until we die
>>
Usually die without reproducing. In nature females really only want the alpha male to produce the best off spring
>>
>>28409806
We're just the failed deviations. All new replications deviate slightly and only the successful continue. We were individually failed attempts at adjusting, there isn't a specific purpose for us, the system is focused on a macro level.
>>
>>28409806
we have no purpose, we are just the evolutionary dead ends, the failed experiments
>>
>>28409926
>>28409902

Close but wrong.

We were meant to die as children but never did thanks to modern medicine and laws.
Woo
>>
You are there to raise the kids of the alphas when they impregnate your wife without you knowing.
>>
Alphas don't hunt alone, dumbasses.
>>
>>28409806
We are the mistakes others learn so that we are not repeated. Our job would be slave. Work until you die.
>>
>>28409956
We would have died under different circumstances, but meant implies intent which would be difficult to prove.
>>
>>28409989
They hunt with other alphas, while the betas do menial tasks and entertain the prehistoric stacies.
>>
I am the predator without a pack. Alphas fear me but know well enough to leave me alone.

I hunt alone.
>>
do chimps and/or bonobos have 'alpha males' in their groups?
>>
File: anger_pepe.png (57 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
anger_pepe.png
57 KB, 250x250
THE WEAK ONES ARE THERE TO JUSTIFY THE STRONG
THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
original
>>
Well, in primates usually the beta is a sort of sidekick for the alphas, assisting with the basic tasks of providing for the survival of the female and other basic needs of the group while alpha does the breeding and main defensive work. In other words, your role is the cuck.
>>
>>28409806
You follow the leader
Betas in nature still reproduce, they just don't lead the pack
The real freaks are the ones that never reproduce and aren't accepted by the herd. That's the real bitch of it

>what's our purpose
life doesn't have a purpose, get over it
>>
File: 1462387126471.png (179 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1462387126471.png
179 KB, 500x358
>>28410081
Good thing that I've dropped out society.
>>
>pick berries
>rape women while chad isn't around
>be fucked by chad while women aren't on hand (such as during war)
>>
>>28410093
Betas in nature only get to reproduce if they successfully challenge the chad beast for the leadership role.
>>
>>28410145
And why women are attracted to rebels
>>
>>28410117
Congrats. You're the odd one of the bunch that was not accepted by the pack and is now at the mercies of a cruel wilderness without any kind of support. Expected lifespan: Short.
>>
>>28409806
we don't have a prupose, we don't have a future, we should enjoy the moment......
personally i don't believe there's a reason on why do we exist, I think it was coincidence.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.