[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize you'll never be elliot rodger's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1452301253856.jpg (62 KB, 475x711) Image search: [Google]
1452301253856.jpg
62 KB, 475x711
>tfw you realize you'll never be elliot rodger's first kiss
>>
>ywn be the heroic door that killed Elliot and saved countless lives
>>
So when are they gonna make the movie about this qt?
>>
>>28409868
>implying normie lifes are worthy

oreganal
>>
File: 1452292560605.png (975 KB, 873x496) Image search: [Google]
1452292560605.png
975 KB, 873x496
>>28409775
You still can.
Just dig him out of his coffin and pucker up.
>>
>>28410396
I fucking hate that cunt dad. He is the one to blame.
>>
>>28409775
Tbh, he was quite good looking, senpai. Too bad he only used to know the shallowest scum of SoCal. If he had grown up in a saner environment, maybe the story would have ended up in a different way. He just needed a little love.
>>
>>28410793
With the type of person elliot was, he was doomed to go off the deep end like this no matter what
>>
>>28410876
Elliot just was a victim of the circumstances that ruled his life.
>>
>>28409775
You could honor his memory and be together in eternity
>>
>>28409775
That was the real beta uprising
>>
Who is this person. Story??
>>
File: Elliot Groupie.jpg (23 KB, 832x131) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Groupie.jpg
23 KB, 832x131
>>28410396

He's a great dad, as well. Disowned his dead son over shit that was basically the result of his own shitty parenting.

There's a reason these kids which are growing up in rich, Hollywood lib households end up such fucking weirdos. I have friends that knew this girl that was a buddy of Emma Thompson's daughter and apparently the chick is unbelievably disconnected from reality. Silver spoons in mouths and all that.
>>
>>28411872
Shot up a collega campus bcos he couldn't get laid
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.