[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a good old fashioned bitches & whores thread r9k,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: serveimage.png (490 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
490 KB, 1280x709
I need a good old fashioned bitches & whores thread r9k, lately I can not take my mind off not having a qt gf/wife or qt loli daughter/sisterfu. It's real damn depressing and I just can't stop it. I've tried my usual hobbies (movies, reading, music, outdoors walks etc) but none of it helps. Especially since I keep seeing qt girls everywhere.

Just tell me a story about your ex-gf or Stacy that you orbited who was a bitch or something...I need harsh stories of women mistreating men so I can go back to hating/not wanting them in my life.
>>
>>28409762
not what you asked for, but I've been hooking up with a girl recently.

It had been a while since the last time,
because /antisocial alcoholic/ and my last relationship fucked me up pretty bad.
I told this girl I wasn't looking for a relationship today, and she went apeshit.
Tries to make me out as the bad guy for letting her know my intentions.
Shit avoided.
Realise I don't really need a girl, and neither do you.
>>
Dated someone for over a year that threatened to kill herself if I stopped dating her. She was 11/10, but crazy as shit, kept doing shit just to make me worry, got pissed if I even looked at another girl, guilt tripped me at every opportunity, so glad I got away from her
>>
>>28409835
>>28409824

You always hear about girls going apeshit and being needy but sadly I think I would be the one who goes apeshit and needy. Knowing my luck I'd get the girl who didn't care or really give a shit about me and I'd be the one who would threaten to kill myself or something if she left me.
>>
File: 1448727978664.png (2 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1448727978664.png
2 MB, 1632x1224
>>28409762
>be me
>me closed off statue of a broken man, 25
>meet girl on tinder
>she fugs me first night, it was awkward as hell
>fast forward a month
>we're texting daily. she's like 3-4 months out of a 2-year relationship and thinks im different from everyone else
>I can't bring myself to care, been screwed over by whores too many times
>She sticks around for another 2 months
>Asks me to date her the whole time
>Tell her no
>That's not a good idea
>I'm not a nice person, I don't want to subject you to me, let's slow this whole train down
>She keeps after it
>Finally cave and we start dating
Fast forward another handful of months, she tells me she loves me.
>Can tell she wants me to love her too, but I don't. It's not that easy. Tell her I am not going to lie to her.
>Goes on for weeks. Eventually cave again. Say it, don't mean it.
>Eventually come to mean it
>We're much stronger for this, I come to depend on her to pull me outside, so to speak. She wrestles me away from myself. It feels good
>Date her for a year
>Cut to one week ago. It's been a year and a month
>She breaks up with me at 3am while we're lying in bed out of nowhere.
>Nowhere
>I'm too sad, she feels herself "becoming too much like me"
>"We're not right for each other anymore."
>"I loved you once, but I dont think I do right now."
>I get dressed and ride the train home, crawl in bed at 5am
>Wake up without her every morning for a week, in a city where I know no one.
>She was this whole city to me
>Now I'm back where I belong
>Alone
>Guess I was right a year ago

It hurts, anon. It hurts so much. She made me love her and then left me. I woke up one morning, and she was gone.
>>
>>28409762

as FYI I'm usually good at being alone but lately, damn every time I go outside I see qt girls that I want to date/marry or even qt loli's that I would like to be a good dad too and it just rips the soul right out of me.

The hobbies aren't doing any good either I can't focus on a movie or book anymore and like I said outdoor walks make things worse when qt girls are everywhere and they are starting to dress real qt/slutty since it's summer and girls on the west coast really have no shame in showing most of their bodies.
>>
>>28409935

Well this helps a bit I might be alone but I guess I've never been used.

Also Tinder, dude I avoid that shit like the plague.
>>
>>28410137
I've been thinking about trying tinder out, but I dont know if I would be able to handle meeting a girl one on one
>>
File: 1449262869134.jpg (446 KB, 1574x884) Image search: [Google]
1449262869134.jpg
446 KB, 1574x884
>>28410137
I do now. It's hard to explain on an imageboard but we were together for a year. I spent a year of my life talking to this person every day, seeing her all the time. We drove upstate and stayed at her family's lake house twice, just the two of us. We walked in the snow in Central Park together. She knocked on my door at 2am sometimes. I would come home late and she'd be sleeping in my bed waiting for me. She wrote me letters. I was away all summer working overseas and she wrote me dozens of letters and put them in a book, so I could have something to read every day I was gone. We went on road trips. We talked to each other about everything, she was the only person I knew in this city, and the only person I cared to know. I took her overseas for christmas to see what I do. I went to all of her performances. Breakfast and midday coffee and dinner together.

A year of my life I spent with this person, anon.

All of that disappeared one night. Every last bit of it. Gone. It means nothing now.

Earlier today I found one of her dresses in a pile of my laundry.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
>>
>>28410214

I'd be afraid of the rejection even though I might even snag a qt girl. I just don't see a point in going through all of that.
>>
you all suffering for finding a girl and me for finding a good friend or even boyfriend because i have no friends irl nor online.. what is this even??
>>
There you fucking go,anon.
>be me
>be 14
>just started HS
>have group of close friends from MS
>we`re planning to do a LARP event
>one of us has a grill talk to him on the bus out of nowhere
>they start communicating
>this guy wants the girl to join us for the LARP
>everyone agrees
>he gets grill to meet us
>she`s an emo whore
>ignore it
>she starts flirting with another guy from our group
>they start dating
>neither me,nor anyone else from our group has had a gf
>I`m personally very jealous,due to the girl choosing a ripped,yet quite simple faggot over the person who introduced her,who was at the very least a bit smart,or not even me,who at the time had a very well-backed up high self-confidence
>shrug it off,for the sake of the group of friends I have not being subjected to drama
>a few months pass and we all get acquainted with the grill
>especially me,who she decides to talk to about her personal life a lot
>suddenly she starts to act cold towards her current bf,who I`ve come to despise internally
>be confused af
>she proceeds to whine to me about how confused she feels,yet be vague as fuck
>eventually find she`s dating the guy who brought her into our group
>be angry with her,but for the sake of stability try to get them to tell her former bf and maybe try and talk all of this out without everyone in our group being split into two camps
>it fails miserably and now she`s dating the other guy
>skip about an year ahead
>still in contact with her and her new bf
>I`ve grown very close to her,to the point of me projecting almost familial feelings upon her and her letting me cuddle with her,yet not actually being interested in me sexually
>suddenly her bf starts losing interest in her
>eventually they break up
>try and get her to date me,seeing as I`ve recently started browsing /r9k/ and being an impressionable child decided everything this board said is right
>she rejects me indirectly
>wait and try again
>get a more direct rejection
>meanwhile HS has been going bad
>>
>>28411047
(cont.)
>didn`t make any friends there
>get bullied
>switch to homeschool
>a qt from school starts communnicating with me
>become friends with her slowly
>the other grill freaks out
>she doesn`t want to date me ,yet wants all of my attention
>tell her to fuck off with this shit of hers
>tell her she can expect me to talk to other people too
>she agrees or so it seems
>eventually this whole bunch of events leads to me becoming the quintessential robot with most of my friends sans one guy who became a /pol/lack leaving me behind
>grill finds another Chad to fuck,even though she played her break up as this massive emotional trauma,that makes her unable to date
>turns out I just wasn`t attractive enough for her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.