[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just came home from night out.A "friend" of mine with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
Just came home from night out.A "friend" of mine with whom I have been friend for 9 years didnt call me nor this other dude he knows for 9 years also to his birthday party.
We accidentally meet him at local nightclub. He is scoring with 8/10 blonde Stacy there. Guess what he says to us when he sees us. "Go rot in hell worthless scumbags" and then he leaves with the Stacy.
Me and buddy are furious and we plan to kill him for giving up on friends of 9 years and degrading us for one night stand with some Stacy. We are going to kick the shit out of him for being stuck up motherfucker.
>>
>>28409634
Just let it go familion, fuck him.
>>
>>28409634

>Thinks he Chad for scoring with stupid blondie
>Degrades friends for it

All I can say is that I hope you wreck his bones Anon.
>>
>>28409669

I wont let go. No one degrades me for some silly bitch,nor my friend. Especially since it is coming from asshole which we supported financially and emotionally when he had worst times.

>>28409675

Appreciate the support mate
>>
>>28409634
break his freakin face
>>
>he was my friend of 9 years
>I'm going to KILL him because he hurt my fee fees and said mean things to me

You both sound like scumbags.
>>
>>28409634
Don't literally kill him, Christ. It'll fuck you over later.
>>
>>28409834

He was acting like a scumbag for quite some time before this incident. This was just cherry on the cake.
We tried to tolerate because well try and nurture 9 years of friendship but he crossed the border of our respect and patience and now its over.
>>
>>28409878

We wont kill him. We will just kick the shit out of him for being asshole to us even though we were there for him during toughest times of his life.
>>
>>28409634
He got his testosterone overload and forgot everything in order to perform the act of sex.
I will now try to convince you into not beating him,but think about it. Are you sure you are ready to beat 9 year old friend for this situation? Because if you do,I think it is the end of the line.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.