[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fall completely in love with a girl you've met twice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1397722032168.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1397722032168.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>fall completely in love with a girl you've met twice for 5 minutes each time
I dont even want to "fuck" her, I legitimately love this girl
>tfw she fucks some guy drunk at a party while you pretend sleep on the footon across the room
>>
>footon

you deserve it
>>
>>28409598

>footon

Kek dis niqqa doesn't know how to spell futon

S M H T B H F A M
>>
crushing on a girl is the worst, if only I was asexual, I'de be allot more happy.
>>
>>28409598
>footon
>>
>>28409598
Wtf is a footon? Some kind of cuck shed?
>>
File: 1453685503379.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1453685503379.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>28409598

>footon

Sounds like a city in Vietnam desu
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x385
>footon

Come on now
>>
>>28409598

>footon

OP pls
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 282x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 282x604
>fall for a girl I met 3 weeks ago
>talk to her everyday
>we both have a liking for each other
>ask her on a date, she says yes
>we both are way too timid to get close
>I manage to confess my feelings; she does the same
>she invites me to her house today
>can't even get close to her
>had something planned
>can't do it since we are not even sitting in the same couch
>I only manage to hug her once; when I left
Why can't I die already
I just want to be close to her. I can't.

Life is a joke. There is no punch-line.
>>
You're such a sad sack of shit even when making a shitty feels thread you fail because you spell like a moron. No wonder she fucks chad while you sleep on the most bullshit of living room furniture.
>>
>>28409598
I don't get this, how can you love someone you barely even know? You must fill in the gaps and create little details about her in your own mind and imagination. You don't love her, you must just love the IDEA of her.

Either way, still fucking sucks to know the girl you like is getting fucked by another
>>
>>28409865
She can clearly tell that you are timid about it all. Over time you both will work up the nerve to get closer, and eventually more affectionate physically
>>
>>28410088
Holy FUCK this

This girl was telling me this exact same idea I don't know I do love her though I don't just love the concept of that girl she is fucking perfect I wouldn't touch her body she is so sacred

I am so fucking ugly though I wish I wasn't plagued by attraction
>>
>she is fucking perfect I wouldn't touch her body she is so sacred

And that's my friend is why you're a fucking beta. Come aboard and share this feelings with me.

>ywn find a girl who would appreciate your feelings for her
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.