[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since women don't have free will and the only thing that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (162 KB, 1006x1500) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
162 KB, 1006x1500
Since women don't have free will and the only thing that separates us from animals is free will, is it fair to consider women animals?
>>
>>28409334
I can't answer you but you posted one of my favorite JAV whores. She has the perfect body. That bitch was made to have children. Someone needs to rape her and keep her in a dungeon until her belly is big.
>>
File: 1361799115175.jpg (569 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1361799115175.jpg
569 KB, 1280x1920
Nobody has free will and we are actually animals.
>>
>>28409758
This tbqpabfhwyrnfam
>>
technically we're all animals.

the real reason women are so fucking stupid in today's society is because of how men treat women. they put too much value into them when in reality they are worthless. if you were to go on the youtube comment section you'd see hundreds of comments saying "lele ur a virgin hahah faggot loser!" we all know these types of comments are written by 13 year old retards but this type of mentality grow up adults also possess. the only way to stop it is to stop giving women so much attention but that isn't going to happen anytime soon because men are idiots.
>>
>>28409910
A man's value is derived from his achievements, a woman's is derived from her body.
>>
They have the free will not to fuck you.
>>
>>28410239
no they don't 2bh.
>>
>>28410239
>free will not to fuck you

fuck off

original
>>
>>28409334
women have plenty of it compared to men. can men marry into a better standard of living out of whim? I don't think so
>>
Since when did women not have free will?
Am I missing some research or new study or something?
>>
>>28409334
>we are all animals
>free will doesn't exist
>the thing that sets us apart from animals is rationality
>>
>>28411908

What's the difference between a hunger strike and being involuntarily starved as a prisoner?
Well?
You guessed it. Free will. Merry Christmas. Stop trying to excuse your shitty life choices and immorality for some perceived lack of free will.
>>
>>28411969
a man may starve for lack of choice

ignoring those foods he dislikes
>>
>>28409736
name? can't find her in reverse image search

orignal desu yo
>>
>>28412199
i think i found her, hana haruna for those curious
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.