[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>romates party going on at my house downstaris >chill down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1458340813349.jpg (713 KB, 1205x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458340813349.jpg
713 KB, 1205x1200
>romates party going on at my house downstaris
>chill down there drinking a beer for an hour
>say Hi to people as they come in and try to hide my self loathing face
>people just brush me off and ignore me
>end up standing on the fringe of the different groups of people talking the entire time
I just dont get it, what am I supposed to do?
Every time I try to be social I wish I had not even bothered, I'm not even ugly
>>
>>28409286
If i dont have an explicit role I never go. I must be making food, serving drinks, or picking up trash. If I'm left to my own devices I panic, drink a bunch, and run home.
>>
File: No_Longer_Human[1].jpg (28 KB, 750x1050) Image search: [Google]
No_Longer_Human[1].jpg
28 KB, 750x1050
>>28409337
I just dont get it. Its like people bully me for being quiet but at the same time nobody was initiating conversations with me, and whenever I attempted it just went like this : "hey hows it going" "good", meanwhile normies form better relationships with each other in 10 minutes than I can with people I have known for years
>>
>>28409286
You browse this shithole, that's why.
>>
>>28409870
Also

>drinking a beer for an hour

Get drunk. Grab a bottle and find some people that want to do shots. Grab some beers and find people that want to play circle of death. Bust out cards against humanity or some bullshit. You don't have to inanely talk about each others lives with every person you converse with.
>>
>>28409936
>just get drunk

>cards against humanity
>"LOL LE BIG BLACK DICK ANNE FRANK XDDDD"
fucking epic post normie
When I drink I get MORE depressed than I am when I am sober, the only drug I can enjoy is sleeping pills
>>
>>28409981
You would probably like c-lam. It'll make you blackout for entire months if used correctly.
>>
>>28409981

>just get drunk
>cards against humanity
>"LOL LE BIG BLACK DICK ANNE FRANK XDDDD"
>fucking epic post normie

I dont get your problem at all you sound like so much fun at parties

Seriously though, stop trying so hard to find meaning/have the most amazing time ever at a party. Just participate and let the night be what it will be, not every night is going to be a blast but sometimes you will find genuine moments if you just let things happen as opposed to overthinking them.
>>
>>28409404
I don't understand it either. Forever relegated by this invisible bullshit.
>>
>>28411335
This so much OP
Most importantly: Just be yourself, relax and be happy!
>>
File: 139206709666B.jpg (32 KB, 301x311) Image search: [Google]
139206709666B.jpg
32 KB, 301x311
>>28409286
I can't at all get a grasp of the type of person this image is about. Maybe I just don't know enough people.
>>
>>28409286
1. hang out with your roommate and meet people though him

2. get really drunk and fuck around with the drunkest people there

thats the only way ive ever been able to do it.
>>
>>28411506
then you need to get out mr. redditor, take your gf and college degree with you
>>
>>28409404
When someone asks how you are doing you are supposed to ask the same in return.
>>
>>28411506
Really? That pic hits way too close to home for me, except for the emo bits anyway. The biggest thing is the bit about lies, sincerity and bullshit personality. I just never feel like im the same person when around other people as I am when alone
>>
>>28411670
lol, its the opposite for me me man, you should just be yourself
>>
>>28411670
Maybe it's just because it's made in the feelparty template, but I just imagine a druggy from /mu/ who has plenty of friends and just thinks himself a "quirky out-there individual" to be saying these things.

>>28411573
KV NEET, my man. I may be too autistic to understand anyone with any personality at all, unlike me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.