[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Checked the catalog and couldn't find anything so could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: EWtVfgR.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
EWtVfgR.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1080
Checked the catalog and couldn't find anything so could we have a drug thread?
>drug of choice
>currently using
>any addictions?
>>
not really super related, but I snorted around 35mg of 2CB last night and it was probably the most intense drug experience i've ever had

I've done 2CB in similar amounts before but I've always taken it orally, snorting it hurt like a bitch and hit me so fast that i nearly threw up. it was far more intense and more short-lived than taking it in a capsule

overall did not have that great of a time and ended up taking xanax to calm down after an hour or two of fear and confusion
>>
i just want to do mdma again

preferably at a rave
with cute people around
who are also on mdma

fuuuuuuck
>>
I occasionally trip on 1P-LSD. Do any robots have tips for tripping? Whenever I take LSD I have nightmarish trips because I'm incredibly anxious for no reason at all. Would benzos help with the anxiety?
>>
>>28409113
>nightmarish trips
>1P-LSD
theres ur problem
>>
>>28409113
No, benzos kill the trip
>>
I am on speed I snorted like 500mg at 14:00 but I was already tired at 20:00 so I snorted like 1g between 20:00 and 21:00. Whats the best way to sleep
>>
>>28409416
No. They just kill anxiety and make you sleepy. Take a tab and on the come up to your peak, take a bar. Shits fucking crazy, no anxiety tripping balls and the trees are making shape you've never seen before
>>
I managed to get a cheap supply of good coke and was on a bender for about two weeks until I got a hold of some pure. I took 3 huge fucking rippers and I thought I was going to die.

So now I'm now just drinking tonight and staying away from that shit for the time being
>>
>>28409113
why do you keep taking it if you have nightmarish trips?
>>
Hey guys, what drugs will give me a really "alien" trip? I mean something that's so totally unidentifiable from regular human experience that it can barely even be put into words. Is something like salvia what I'm thinking of?

I don't even plan to find and use it, to be honest. I'm just curious what other kinds of trips there are.
>>
tfw disgusting caffeine fiend
>>
>>28409782
Never tried salvia, but from what I've read it sounds about right

Also any dissociative, really. Ketamine's my favorite but DXM is more mindfucky (only two I've tried). Dissociatives can get very addictive, though. DMT can get kinda like that too, it's not really like other psychedelics.
>>
>>28409782
DMT, really. Salvia isn't truly psychedelic, as it doesn't fuck with your perception via the serotonin system.

Salvia isn't worthwhile in my opinion. DMT will take you all the way.

If the classic DMT trip is too short, take some moclebemide or harmaline extract with the DMT, orally.
>>
>>28409782
Robotripping can end your life.
I had a friend who was addicted and he thought eldrich horrors made contact with him.
He's been fucked up ever sense.
>>
>>28411200
I've tried DXM a couple times and it really scares me how much I love doing it but how little I actually enjoy the trip.
>>
i love psychedelics. I have done lsd a few times but not more than one tab and shrooms a few less times but not more than half an eighth.

On tuesday i'm going to get a quarter of shrooms for me and a buddy. It is his first time tripping
Is an eighth too intense for a first trip? I tripped hard my first time on lsd but it was amazing so i think we will be fine.
anybody have advice on how to handle higher doses of psychedelics?
>>
>>28411162
Have you ever tried DMT? What's it like?
>>
>>28408975
>drug of choice
Pot's the only thing I buy, but if I could do something everyday with no repercussions, it would be shrooms. I just wanna feel like a kid again 24/7
>currently using
Pot, but not for the past month. Gotta pass a screening.
>any addictions?
Coffee. I know a lot of people exaggerate about that, but I am completely serious.
>>
>>28408975
Opioids.

They're the only thing I've found that make me feel a reasonable amount loving and empathetic thoughts toward other people. It's like I'm in constant pain, and that pain makes me want to be cold to others - silencing that pain feels so fucking good.

Not addicted yet, but I haven't been careful enough lately. I'm moving soon, so not having any connection to it in my new home should help start a long break.
>>
>>28412584
Good luck, anon. Never used painkillers but I can see why they could be addictive.
>>
>>28410690
What are high doses of dissociatives like? I've only tried mild doses of DXM where I got some flanging and weird thinking patterns along with the body high, and I've been thinking about trying a higher dose but I haven't really had a good opportunity.
>>
>>28409113
probably shouldn't be taking hallucinogens if you have anxiety issues
>>
Would it be safe to take LSD without having ever done drugs (even weed) before? Or is it the kind of thing where you need to be experienced to avoid a freakout?
>>
I really wanna give shrooms another try some time, but all three of my previous trips were worthless due to massive anxiety. What do?
>>
>>28413139
if you take a small dosage there is nothing super crazy about it that will make you freak out. with that said, make sure you're in a comfy setting when you take it. basically all LSD does at low dosage is it makes things kind of melt into each other and it makes everything change colors. thats really it. you might get a feeling that the room you're in is getting bigger or smaller but there really isnt anything that can make you flip your shit. get a nice cozy warm room together, load up a queue of fun studio ghibli movies to watch, preferably have a friend with you too (i know this is /r9k/ so this isnt always an option but it helps if u have someone else with you) and get comfy. watching a fun colorful movie while on a light trip of LSD is good shit, maximum comfy

>>28412379
i plan on trying DMT this summer. idk anyone who can get it for me so i'll probably have to try and dark net it
>>
>>28413484
Make your own. Something more intimate about it
>>
>>28413507
that requires legitimate lab equipment, no? i know the substance itself is naturally occurring and can be found in plenty of plants, but to extract it you gotta use tons of chemicals and equipment AFAIK. i feel like i would either get caught doing that or fuck it up horribly
>>
File: 20160508_003019-1-1-1.jpg (2 MB, 1943x1269) Image search: [Google]
20160508_003019-1-1-1.jpg
2 MB, 1943x1269
There is a pill on the floor.

What is it? Should I take it?
>>
>Weed
>Alcohol and Tobacco
>Tobacco and maybe alcohol

Can't smoke weed due to job search atm. Even though I found work its a shitty game test job with no guaranteed hours at min wage.
>>
>>28414077
>capsule

probably not worth taking. it's probably a caffeine pill or something. You can google any letters or markings on it to figure out what pill it is
>>
>>28408975
>LSD
>nothing because finals week, will trip when it's over
>no addictions
>>
File: EMDR.gif (990 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
EMDR.gif
990 KB, 500x260
>drug of choice
benzos
>currently using
dexedrine
>any addictions?
no. but i wish benzos could be taken more regularly without consequences

also i really like acid and oxycodone
>>
>>28414077
>autistic accidentally cyanides himself because he thought swallowing the floor pill was a good move
do you think you'll get super powers or something? only one way to find out!

If you do, please come give me super powers too.
>>
How do I keep tussin down?
>>
>>28411734
this really puts into words. i was pretty dependent on it for a 3 month span about 9 months ago.
>>
>>28414210
keep it down by not being a bitch.
>>
>>28414266
If I wasn't a bitch I probably wouldn't be on this board.
>>
>>28414240
I've only done it a few times but it honestly terrifies me how much I'm drawn to it. As long as I keep it to less than once a month I'm fine, though. I just have to have the discipline to keep to that schedule.
>>
>>28409473
yes if you take a big dose of acid and benzo you will feel something but it's a shadow of what acid is without fucking it up with a benzo. Pretty stupid idea really
>>
File: 20160508_005753-1-1.jpg (2 MB, 1769x1762) Image search: [Google]
20160508_005753-1-1.jpg
2 MB, 1769x1762
Opened floor pill. What does it mean?
>>
>>28414461
Put it up your butt
>>
>>28414410
just don't take a stupid dose of benzos and it's fine. .5 - 1 mg of ativan for example is absolutely divine with insert choice of psych here

no anxiety, lovely visuals still in full force, plenty headspace.

my rule of thumb is to take the psych and enjoy it and only take some benzos if im feeling pretty uncomfortable and need some edge off
>>
>>28414461
http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?color=30&shape=5

could be anything man

weird stuff inside. would expect white powder or beads for most pharms

kratom?
>>
>getting an ounce of mids tomorrow for $50
whoa
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.