[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is reddit this way? I realize we are beta males, but this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why is reddit this way? I realize we are beta males, but this seems so much worse. Is it wrong for me to actually wish death upon people like this redditor? What are your opinions on "toxicity"?
>>
There is literally no reason to be toxic in any game unless you're making money from the match. Some retards take games way too fucking seriously
>>
>>28409055
People getting mad or talking shit has been in multiplayer games forever and is inevitable. That people have such thin skin they can't ignore some retard talking shit to them in a video game is absurd.
>>
>>28409055
lmao you're such a pussy. honestly if toxicity bothers you, you should just kill yourself now because you're a low test cuck.
>>
>>28409055
Are you a toddler who can't handle an angry person being around you or something?
>>
>>28408935
It's their version of normies getting competitive when it comes to sports or sports teams. Everyone is the same tbqh.
>>
I got banned from league for telling kids they should kill themselves... It's ridiculous how unconsidered people are online, waste a whole hour of my time and I lose 20 Elo on top of that I need 2 more hours just to get back where I was just because some shit heads doesn't pick his role
>>
>>28409055
Why is 4chan this way?
>>
>>28409116
>>28409124
This, fuck off normalfags trying to change the culture of activities you ridiculed for generations.
I'm not sure what the end goal is, but there is a noticeable push for this kind of culture in traditionally niche dweeb activities. Please eat shit and live.
>>
shit communities and gaming go hand in hand, if you can't handle the bantz, don't play. it's really that simple.

all i used to play were multiplayer games, i can't be bothered anymore because the games are shit and 90% of them are filled with teenagers that jerk off 15 times a day.
>>
>>28409124
>>28409148
I dont give a fuck if youre toxic or not, but Im just saying there is no reason to. How sucked in to the game do you have to be to be angry for losing something that will never matter. Its always the no lifes that rage
>>
>>28409340
Why are you wasting time on the game if you don't care what's happening in the game?
>>
>>28409055

am i the only one who realizes this is bait or
>>
>>28409340
Sure there is, to discourage scrubs from playing. It's inconsiderate to your team to not learn your role or avoid practicing.
>>
I hate the phrase "toxicity." But it's a real thing, I guess. I mean, shitty video game communities have always existed, but people used to respond to shitty attitudes with more banter. It was fun for everyone, and those who didn't have fun were told to fuck off.
What we have now though, are people who ceaselessly whine about it. I think this can be attributed to the rise in popularity of videogames. These people wish to make video games more accessible and friendly to newcomers.
I think the best living example of this is the fighting game community. People fucking bitch and yell at eachother, but it's encouraged and is considered a core part of the scene. This is only due to how isolated the community is; brought on only by the esotericism of fighting games as a whole.
You can quote me on this:
If you ever see fighting games become casualized, you can expect to see the community as we know to completely disintegrate.
>>
File: sato2.jpg (22 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
sato2.jpg
22 KB, 292x292
>>28409431
I doubt it's bait. This manchild mindset is killing off old multiplayer gaming faster than leukemia in a child.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.