[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the longest you've been hung up over a grill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_ntmbngb8YV1uxcgnao1_1280.jpg (59 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntmbngb8YV1uxcgnao1_1280.jpg
59 KB, 1024x1024
In just a few days it'll be a whole month since I last saw my dream girl. I kissed her on the way out the door, she looked up at me for a few seconds , smiled and kissed me back several times, then texted me later saying 'hey, just wanted to say hope you have a great day! :)'

Then I never saw her again, i was ghosted.

Every day still sucks no matter what I do to distract myself. I feel insane now, I keep fantasizing about her contacting me again.

Her: hey anon..

Me: hey

Her: i'm sorry I haven't talked to you in awhile.. I miss you though

Me: okay

Her: do you hate me now? :(

Me: no

Her: i understand if you do.. I've had a lot going on lately.. can I see you tonight?

Me: maybe

And then I realize that she's a girl and will never talk to me again, and probably will never even think of me again, I don't exist anymore.

But then I stalked her twitter last night and saw an ecstatic tweet about me when I was seeing her several weeks back.

What did I doooooooooo
>>
>>28408753
>What did I doooooooooo
idk this is so foreign to me i can't really comment

but perhaps she is serious that shes just had a lot going on lately. its only a month.
>>
>>28408753
how many texts have you sent her since?
>>
Try five years of oneitis (still ongoing) and then talk to me about grills
>>
>6 weeks ago
>made out with my oneitis
>talked about dating
>talked about it more sober a couple days later
>she feels trapped with her baby daddy
>decided to give her time and let her figure it out
>nothing serious since
I'm still hung up on her. I suppose she has made her choice, and I should move on, but that's not easy to do when you've been in love with someone for 2 years.
inb4 cuck
>>
>Broke up with first gf in high school
>Met new gf at the exact same party that night

>Broke up with different gf after college
>Met my fiancee 2 days later

Is dumping your gf the best way to get a gf?
>>
>>28408821

Sent her one the day after she sent her last text to me (which said she'd be coming over later, btw), no reply. A few days later I called her and no answer, and about a week and a half later I texted her 'well sucks not hearing from you anymore, but I get it. Hope all is well'. Then I deleted her number.
>>
>>28408928

Yuck, a baby daddy? I won't call you a cuck but that's never good news.

My oneitis was literally perfect and without any baggage in the way. I've been trying but I just can't find anyone else I'm interested in after her.
>>
>>28409019
weird, man.
you did nothing wrong, good job deleting her number.

i know its easier said than done, but try and forget about her. go get drunk and pull a sloppy hoe
>>
>>28409066

I still have her on Facebook and Instagram though, and it fucking stings whenever I see her online or posting something. I really need to get rid of her but I don't want to forget her face and part of me hopes she'll see my shit one day and want to hit me up again.

But I know she never ever will.
>>
>>28408753
It's been nearly three years since I have regularly communicated with my oneitis. Still think about her daily, fantasizing about what our life could be like together. I know that I will never speak with her again, and even if I do, our relationship won't be the same as before, but I still dream.
>>
>>28409056
when i found out she was pregnant i thought that would be the end of it, but feelings don't work that way. also her dad is a heroin addict. she has some serious baggage, but it doesnt matter to me.
yours sounds nice though. you should text her again. maybe it isn't too late.
>>
>>28409151

Damn that's rough man, I'm sorry.

How is it possible to find a new girl when you're heartbroken in order to forget about your oneitis?

Normies be like 'just move on faggot! There are plenty of fish'

But I feel so fucking SICK over one fish that can't talk to any more, I just have no energy and I'm completely unappealing to the opposite sex in this state.
>>
>>28408753
Stop with the one word replies

if she's really the girl of your dreams you'll never forget her no matter how drunk or high you get.
>>
>>28408753
6 years and 2 months. It's sickening. I hate myself for loving her. She doesn't know. And I won't ever tell her, because at this point it's too creepy (I'm aware of it).
>>
>>28409191

You really think I should after multiple shunned attempts? What good would it do? She already made it clear that she isn't interested anymore through her silence.
>>
>>28409220
Since we've gone our separate ways, I have been almost completely uninterested in romance with other people, though as time goes on, my feelings towards her slowly grow duller and duller, which is probably for the better. In my experience, the only thing you can do is wait it out.
>>
>>28409256
what harm could it do?
>>
i was hung up over her for about 3 years i guess. glad that's over, i haven't been interested in a girl in about 2 or 3 years now.

i really can't believe how pathetic i was over her. she was a self absorbed sociopath.
>>
>>28409400

I don't know but she just posted a selfie of her all dressed up probably going out and I want to fucking kill myself. Running to the fridge for a beer right now.
>>
Eight years ongoing.

Pretty different from teenage bullshit.
>>
>>28408753
my ex from high school, only girl i ever dated

it's been about 8 years since, i don't think i can ever love anyone else
>>
>>28408753
Girl you posted does a lot of twerk videos. It looks like her. Mandy Kay I think.
>>
I had a crush on this girl for 5 years but when u found out that she wasn't a virgin and that she drinks I literally lost all interest. Honestly it was for the best. I just think it's funny how I went from obsession to losing interest so quickly.
>>
File: sadbedpepe.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
sadbedpepe.png
87 KB, 684x576
>>28409056
I have been hung up on my oneitis for four years now. She's getting married this year to the guy that alpha'd me from her. She was literally perfect, and every girl I meet I immediately compare to her.

I highly doubt that I am ever going to meet someone that makes me feel the same way I did about her. I hate myself that I was not good enough for her, and that I will likely never ever come across another woman like her.

I literally can't see myself ever having emotions for another woman ever again. And its a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I don't feel bitter about being alone anymore (since I realize that the women I fall heads over heels for are extremely rare), and a curse for realizing I am going to die unloved and alone.
>>
File: 1452819212342.png (197 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
1452819212342.png
197 KB, 500x653
I played Warcraft from early 2006 to the end of Wrath. Around I met a chick a month or two after BT opened and spend thousands of hours with her doing inane shit on that game and in the internet. I even had plans to meet up with her and moving to Boston where she lived.

Then one day, out of nowhere, she completely stopped accessing Wow and any of her other online accounts. I even tried contacting her father on the game and several forums and I got completely ignored.
>>
>1 month
Oh shit it's fucking nothing. Get over yourself you fucking pussy.
>>
>>28409614
I had a crush on a girl from high school and it lasted for four years (one year after graduation). I eventually lost my oneitis in her in 2007. Checked up on her now, and she's a lesbian who seems mentally the same as she was in high school, wonder why I even was "devoted" to her for four years.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 491x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 491x349
I need help robots.

I'll give you guys the condensed form of the story

>A few years ago I met a girl (Let's call her "E")
>said girl and me became really fast friends and started seeing each other a lot
>it took me a while to realize that she liked me but it finally hit me one night when I'm over at her house and we're watching movies and she leans on me and grabs my hand and holds it tight (I know, I'm autistic etc etc)
>the whole world lights up for me in that moment
>Start becoming flirtatious with her back
>Skip two weeks later
>She's completely unattached from me, she doesn't talk to me, she doesn't even spare a passing glance
>oh well try to remain as friends
>Doesn't even want that
>Doesn't matter to me
>become infatuated with her and try to get back in friendly terms with her, >Find her social media and stalk her

To put it into perspective, she was the first girl to have ever shown romantic interest in me. I'm serious she I had gone my entire life being a fat fuck and after I lost some serious weight she was the first girl to ever shown to have liked me. She's beautiful too

>Eventually I realize I'm fighting a battle I already lost (after "stalking" her for a year)
>try to start dating again
>get gf (call her "D")
>things are moving quick
>after the first month, I've hit second base and we make plans to have sex
>break up with her the next day because I felt nothing when we kissed and I honestly felt like I cheated on E despite the fact that I know that she's forgotten me and anything we ever had together.
>Write off Women for one year-ish in order to focus on college
>eventually met this other girl
>me and this other girl date for a while
>We never do anything sexual because she is one of those "Pure Good Church Girls" and I'm honestly fine with that.
>One night a few months ago after watching a movie I'm walking her home when we kiss and honestly once again...I feel nothing.
(1/2)
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x477
>>28409998
>purposely send our relationship to shit by consciously becoming distant
>she asks me what's wrong and I feign ignorance
>after a while she does what I want her to and grows tired of me being isolated
>she dumps me
>I understand

Which brings me to just a few hours ago

>be listening to music
>come across one song that goes like
>It's written in the stars they say
>I've never felt a brighter day
>I only need your touch and I'd follow you across the universe
>realize that after all this time I still love "E"
>That neither of my other two gfs with the intimacy in the form of kissing or sexuality they brought that me and E never shared brought me nothing
>those actions are so forgettable but I still remember the feel of E's hand against mine
>which brings me in my current state right now
>where I feel sad, and cheated and miserable that Fate or God or Destiny or whatever hates me so much that has cheated me out of the only girl I ever loved
>And the saddest thing is I know I'm romanticizing my first relationship, I'm conscious, I'm aware but frankly...I Don't Care

And by God, E was honestly nothing spectacular in terms of personality or looks. I mean she's definitely pretty but not Girgeous but it was her and dear God does it hurt.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.