[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Dating Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 1462341111517.jpg (46 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
1462341111517.jpg
46 KB, 625x625
I am going on a date tomorrow with a girl to watch Captain America Civil War and then we go out for lunchat BJ's. You guys got any tips? Btw it is our second date, and we hugged last time after I left her house after playing vidya and stuff for a bit. I want to hold hands but idk how. I do intend to re-hug her and kiss her on the cheeks just go try and escalate things and see how she reacts.

Also, if she lets me stay at her house for a bit then we could watch 5 cm per second (romance anime movie, she is qt3.14 jap weab).

One last thing, i did the calculations and in total the date will take 4 hours (will be done around 3 oclock I think.) I want to take her to my local botanic gardens (30 min drive away) and then dinner if things to late enough, but I'm not sure if I should split that up into a couple different dates or not. What do, robots? I love her a lot but I want to make her love me too. FYI I am going to be paying for everything myself, since that's what society dictates.
>>
Yes whatever you want ffs just stahp.

I'll be real once you do.
>>
>>28408729
Ask her if thats what she wants to do

Also you could try hug her from behind and kiss her on the cheek. I was gonna try that until she fucking left me. Good luck man
>>
>>28408729
Get on your knees and bury your face in her crotch as a greeting.
Remember to be true to yourself and success will follow.
>>
File: 1462341331861.jpg (67 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1462341331861.jpg
67 KB, 500x543
>>28408799
>Ask her if thats what she wants to do
She's slightly submissive, not enough that she still rescheduled them movie from afternoon to morning (10 am to be exact instead of 4 pm) but there is a possibility she may say "well, whatever you want to do" and then I won't know what to do myself since I won't know what exactly she wants.
>>
>>28408989
post more of this girl
>>
File: 1462341945874.jpg (53 KB, 444x425) Image search: [Google]
1462341945874.jpg
53 KB, 444x425
>>28409098
I won't post pics of her for obv reasons, but I will describe her. Her mom is Japanese, dad is american, so she is mix of two best races. She's short, jet black hair, very pale and lots of freckles across her cheeks (though not covering her whole face). She is slightly chubby on my /fit/ standards but still not overweight BMI-wise. She is also a weab and so is her mom, they have an entire room dedicated to just manga and anime, and I am also weab. She got 5 pet dogs and a shit ton of other pets like chickens, I also have pet chickens but not much else. She is also pretty traditional so if I waifu her then she will cook good meals for me. I really do love her a lot and find her highly attractive when others at school think she is more average looking.
>>
>>28409666
She sounds pretty attractive, literally a combination of the best races put together into a single girl. Just man up and tell you how much you love her and then go for the kiss. Try to kiss her on the cheeks first though, too much escalation is bad for women, unless she is a slut, which most women are anyway.
>>
>>28408729
>he has a whole date planned out
that is so fucking beta it's not even funny
>>
>>28410120
>second date
>I really do love her a lot
this is how you get your heart broken
>>
>>28410120
>telling her how you LOVE her BEFORE going for the kiss

Terrible advice.
Do go for a kiss on the cheek at some point, preferably after holding her hand. Kiss her cheek once more and on the third time get to her mouth instead of the cheek.
Given what you told us OP you have significant chances of success, go for it tomorrow is the day !

T.Combat Cyborg
>>
>>28409666
Wait aren't you that aquarium faggot?
>>
File: 1462337702605.png (203 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1462337702605.png
203 KB, 640x800
>>28410436
>holding her hand
I'll try to do this during the movie, but how the hell do I do that during an action movie? Maybe I should've watched a romance movie or something.

Well, for the kiss maybe at the garden I will put my arms around her from behind and kiss her cheeks, see how she reacts, and go from there.

Thanks for the luck btw, I'll probably need it, she's the first girl I've ever dated. Luckily sh'e in the same boat as me, she "dated" a guy a while back but besides that she's a bit of a loner, no social media or friends outside of school, besides me.
>>
>>28410670
>kissing her cheeks

Do not do this. If she is interested this will make you look like a betafag in her eyes.
>>
>>28410670
>kiss her cheeks
Kiss her like she's your woman, not your mom.
>>
File: 1459982920418.png (71 KB, 302x274) Image search: [Google]
1459982920418.png
71 KB, 302x274
>>28410712
>>28410757
I've gotta go one step at a time. First I kiss her on the cheeks, see if she likes it or not, and then I go from there, and see if she wants more. I'm still not sure if she likes me or not so I don't want to waste my and her's first kiss or anything.
>>
File: th.jpg (10 KB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10 KB, 300x191
>>28410670
The type of movie strictly does't matter.
If she wants to be kissed (which is likely given that she agreed for a 2nd date at the movies, where everybody knows what's supposed to happen) then you could do it while Rambo strangles a Viet it wouldn't matter lel.

I'd recommend trying to kiss her during the movie, that's really the ideal spot. If she lets you hold her hand try to move your fingers around hers for a bit, kind of like playing (softly) if she does the same it's all good. If not still go for it.

As I said:
-Look (in a discreet way) at how she carries herself, if her hand is at reach without doing any awkward move
-If no, wait, maybe try to slightly lean towards her. When yes, grab her hand slowly but firmly, and don't stay limp y'know what I mean? Make her understand you're not gonna stop there
-Very gradually lean to her direction, I insist on the gradually. Can take 5 whole minutes it's not a problem.
-Kiss her on the cheek and judge her reaction. Let some time go by while still holding her hand.
-From there don't hesitate or she'll feel it. Go for a kiss on the cheek and go for her mouth. Maybe slightly direct her face to yours, putting one hand under her chin to slightly guide her.
-Enjoy making out for the rest of the movie and
-PROFIT
>>
>>28410670
While watching the movie glance at her. Then put your hand on her leg and continue to watch the movie. She likes you dude, if she didn't she wouldn't agree to go on a date with you.

You got this dude. She might hold your hand if you have it on her leg, if she does just look at her and when she looks back, go in for the kiss. Fuck the cheek kiss, if a girl holds hands with you, she will kiss you.
>>
>>28410757
>>28410712

Apparently she's a bit shy, so I'd recommend going gradually. Although if you two are right on anything, it's that the kiss MUST convey sexual attirance, not some kind of weak-ass cheek kiss you give to your grandma
>>
>>28410849

>I've gotta go one step at a time
implying you know what you're doing

>see if she likes it or not, and then I go from there, and see if she wants more.
stoooop being this much of a beta holy shit

>I don't want to waste my and her's first kiss or anything.
please anon you're killing me here
>>
>>28410670
If you go for a kiss, go for THE kiss.

An action movie is pretty tough, but has better results than a romance.

Find an opportunity to brush your hand against hers in a casual way - seemingly accidental I guess. I can't really tell you how because it is all up to the situation.

If she doesn't pull away, go for the hand hold.
>>
>>28410849
you're gonna fuck up. You gotta go right for it
>>
File: 1444681409795.jpg (73 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1444681409795.jpg
73 KB, 500x667
>>28411201
What if she reacts negatively? Do I just forget about her and never talk with her again?
>>
>>28411649
Life is all about risk dude.
>>
>>28410880
>let me plop this right here
>>
>>28411649
that is exactly what you do
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.