[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be a black teenager >Want to get a part time job but no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7 KB, 225x225
>Be a black teenager
>Want to get a part time job but no one will hire you
>Friends show you how to and sell weed
>Get caught in a stop and frisk thing
>You could just get community service but the judge sends you to juvie to teach you a lesson (also for kickbacks he'll be busted for in 20 years)
>When you get out, your record is sealed, but since you only have a GED, if that, no one will hire you
>Start hustling weed slightly more big time
>Cops pull you over as you're driving 8 miles above the speed limit
>Busted carrying across state lines and with the weapon you have for protection which you couldn't afford to jump through the hoops for a CCL for (a law that in your state dates back to suppression of BPP open carry activity)
>Go away for awhile as you're being made an example of again; the white guy who pleads guilty after you gets a sentence 20% shorter
>Get out
>Attitudes towards weed are changing
>Two former presidents, at least, smoked the good good in college
>Pineapple Express is released
>Etc.
>Laws get passed to legalize in several jurisdictions
>You're excited, this is something you know how to do and now you can do it legi-
>Wait, there are super specific laws about who can grow and sell
>You have to have a facility with CCTV
>A limited number of licenses are given out
>Oh, and you definitely can't do it if you're a felon
>Well, at least you can smoke
>Go to pick up some one day
>The guy who ones the place is the college kid you gave tips to when he came to get a dimebag off campus
>He dropped out but now he's rolling in it, even when he's giving a huge percentage of his profits to the businessman who's bankrolling the whole operation and is friends with the state rep who helped the legalization bill get passed
>He's also selling a bunch of crazy shit like weed mojito mix and shit
>lol okay
>You smile and dap and are on your way
>Get home
>Roll up, light up
>Puff
>Shit's weak
>>
>>28408691
It's a shame that drawing depicts cannabis, because it's beautiful.
>>
File: 1461292509284.gif (178 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1461292509284.gif
178 KB, 160x160
shit's weak umi dah
>>
Fuck off you dumb nigger fuck, blaming everything but yourself. You deserve to die slowly just by virtue of ever buying into the weed meme
>>
>>28408846
Do you feel better about being white trash now, anon? Gonna get that mullet tightened up? Taking your Confederate flag to the dry cleaners?
>>
>>28408691
>>Want to get a part time job but no one will hire you

The fuck you talking about? All I see are niggers in my fast food restaurants.
>>
>>28408911
You live in a society where money is so easy to get you literally get free money just from having money, and you still failed. Picked the meme career path and couldn't even get away with it, you lost.
>>
>>28409103
This is essentially a non sequitur, so tenuous is the link to the discussion at hand.
>>
>>28408846
I usually dont like black people but this text alone doesnt make OP seem bad at all
>>
>>28409126
This one too, actually, but it's even worse because it's both wrong and off topic.
>>
>>28408691
You honestly think anyone gives a fuck?

You think all those people who went to jail for alcohol during prohibition were magically granted liquor licenses when it ended?

Holy fucking nigger logic batman
>>
>>28409149
Wat. He was clearly implying that he couldn't get a job because he was black and based on what I've seen that's blatantly false.
>>
>>28408691
Daily reminder if you sell weed to black people you seriously need a concealed gun on you because a black guy will kill you for $5 worth of weed.
>>
>>28408691
>implying people sell weed just to sell weed
lmao your plant is going to be worthless when it's legalized and anyone can grow it
>>
>>28408691
Those dispensaries all have metal detectors so thug niggers never go

Buying dank weed from white people
in a safe setting with security cameras is boring right? You should have to take a drive to the ghetto and buy seeded weed from Tyrone in a tiny nickel bag he hides in his loose asshole.
>>
Damn OP. I wasn't trying to read some sad shit like this today. Just imagine all those poor fuckers sitting in prison just for selling weed.
>>
>>28409177
It's almost as if one might think that America might learn from its mistakes and treat it's people progressively better as overall national affluence grows
>>
>>28409188
>What I've seen
You're a robot, you're not supposed to be outside.
>>
>>28408691
>Want to get a part time job but no one will hire you
lmfao it's hard as fuck for most people to get jobs no matter what you look like
>>
File: 1446083120658.jpg (104 KB, 840x712) Image search: [Google]
1446083120658.jpg
104 KB, 840x712
>>28408691
>commit crime
>get arrested and charged
>upset because no one will hire a criminal who ruined his life

If only there was some way you could have prevented this tragedy.
>>
>>28409765
Laws and law enforcement that don't go out of their way to harass black people and to criminalize the shit black people do, regardless of the damage actually done? If sentencing were meritocratic (and slightly karmic), weed dealers would get community service and people guilty of financial crimes would have to pay back every cent lost and have every transaction they ever make from then on monitored by the government. But we don't do that because laws aren't moral, they're about power and control. That's fine on some level, but it also means that mere criminality should not be used as a moral test. Flipping bootleg DVDs is illegal, getting blackout drunk every night isn't; I'd hire the former over the latter any day, but lots of employers see the charge and pass a judgment right then and there.
>>
>>28408691
>black teenager
Stopped reading there. Your problems are your own fault for being a loud, degenerate ape.
>>
>be black
>break law
>get In touble
Shiiieeet nigga y da wite man gotta be so racist n shit
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 1000x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 1000x699
>>28409765
Work for best buy, my coworker was a felon in jail and he got hired anyway. He's not legally allowed to drive at the moment so I assume a DWI is involved as well.
>>
>>28410108
Should've just said the world is unfair, spared yourself writing the 5 minutes of text. The bottom line is criminals know the consequences and should be ready for them.
>>
>>28410234
The bottom line is actually that many laws are discriminatory within the context of their societies, and that ones that want to do right by their people would make moral decisions instead of circumspect ones based on laws they themselves made up. Again, "You can't sell weed legally because you sold weed when it was illegal."

I should get into the politics of why weed is illegal in the first place tbhfam
>>
>>28410108
Weed dealers are not sent to jail most of the time in the US, unless they're repeatedly caught, and even then is hard. Most people who go to jail on drug charge were not actually prosecuted on possession or distribution, they had multiple charges dropped and offered a deal based on information. I know it's sad seeing Obama talk shit on television, but this is mostly false. You can leave comfortably on US programs alone, than by working on any third world country, it's the basic human desire of want who propelled you to break the laws.

Tl;dr: you're a lying piece of shit, you nigger.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.