[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any virgin robots in Atlanta near the Cumberland mall area want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: semen.jpg (25 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
semen.jpg
25 KB, 500x481
Any virgin robots in Atlanta near the Cumberland mall area want to fuck my gf on a regular basis while I watch on cam? 100% serious offer. She's thin and cute. This is just sex, if you get creepy or oneitis-y you're out. Consider it practice, maybe.
>>
I live in gwinnet desu
>>
>>28408732
If you're willing to make the drive, it's fine. Stats? Pic? Contact info?
>>
>>28408893
This is sketch as hell senpai
Original comment
>>
You mean while you record the acts and sell the vids for money?
>>
>>28408973
Well, no shit.

>>28409038
I doubt I'd make any money off of it if I did that. Certainly not enough to be worth the potential legal trouble or the fact that I'd be fucking over my gf.
>>
I live on akers mill rd post pics
>>
>>28409136
I'm not gonna post pics of her publicly here. I'm not trying to get her stalked or raped. She's cute, take my word for it for now.
>>
>>28409698
Pass this sounds like a scam. If it's not you're a fucking cuck and need to rethink your life now.
>>
>>28408525
Why do people like you have to exist?
>>
>>28409112
Wouldn't we be the knees fucking your girlfriend over... and over
>>
>>28409841
I'm not happy about having the fetish but there's really nothing I can do. It's the only thing that gets me off. Sorry I exist.

>>28409951
I don't know. Why do niggers exist? Life is imperfect.

>>28410018
Ideally.
>>
So you're a cuck?

Lmao
>>
>>28409698
>She's cute, take my word for it

No. Fuck off, cuck.
>>
>>28410410
Yes.

>>28410413
Nah, I don't think I will.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.