[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiking down a remote trail several hours away from any hope of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1462459792838.jpg (209 KB, 770x830) Image search: [Google]
1462459792838.jpg
209 KB, 770x830
Hiking down a remote trail several hours away from any hope of meeting somebody, you meet a girl who claims she is going to disappear in 30 minutes and doesn't want to die alone.

What do you do?
>>
File: 1462660723128.gif (300 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462660723128.gif
300 KB, 500x500
It's funny how much slower this board gets on Saturday night.
>>
Rape her. What were you expecting?
>>
hold her until she fades away
>>
>>28409096
Pussy ass beta nu male
>>
>>28409041
This lol

Literally what else?
>>
>>28409419
>>28409041
Proof that robots are completely selfish sociopaths
>>
>>28408456
Hug her for 30 minutes long, what else?
>>
>>28409561
>>28409096
Why are you sadists bent on doing things that will make her miserable?
>>
File: 1456640436004.png (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456640436004.png
374 KB, 1920x1080
Agree.
Ask her what she wants to do for the next thirty minutes.
>>
>>28409578
Feeling warmed, protected and loved would make her worse? Like would it feel worse about disappearing because she can no longer feel those things when shes gone? Or would make her feel more secure and calmer about leaving? You logic must be that by raping her she thinks it is best to vanish than to keep being tortured, but is it really? Or would it create a psychological state so horrible adding being raped and vanishing in half an hour? Besides, I dislike rape, call me a beta, but if the other party isn't enjoying my pleasure drops by about half.
>>
>>28409605
This is what I would do.

I would also want to know if she wants me to do anything after she dies. If she wasn't sure what to talk about I would ask her about her life, because it would be interesting to hear from somebody without secrets. Also I feel like people should reflect on their lives before they die in hope of making sense of things.

I would assume she was fucking with me or insane if this actually happened though.
>>
>>28409523

Study doesn't want to die alone, rape is a universal fetish for women, this sounds like the opposite of psychopath to me. Stop pretending to be stupid plz.
>>
>>28409812
The very simple joke was that women do not want you to hug them.
>>
>>28409871
>Women like being raped
This is exactly why no decent person sympathizes with you shitheads, you deserve to be alone
>>
>>28409847

Then again ..
Part of me wants to agree, like my previous post.
But as you say, OP, it is quite insane.

Goodness of the heart VS "This is probably some scheme to get me stabbed in the middle of the fucking woods"

But I feel like talking to someone that's going to die, knows is going to die down to the time, that can be deep.
>>
>>28409871
Yea, I would violate her in her most sad moment, she would be happy about it. Maybe you should start raping girls, they would thank you since you are making their fetish true. Only if you are Chad, tho. The only thing of support a robot can give is a hug.
>>
>>28410030
>"This is probably some scheme to get me stabbed in the middle of the fucking woods"
I would still humor her, I would just try to make sure she's unarmed before I got very close to her.
>>
>>28409945
If women hate rape so much why do they keep getting raped? They don't take even the slightest precautions against it and orgasm more than 80% of the time in rape. Unpopular opinion or not, women like rape.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 486x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 486x806
>>28409945
Someone obviously hasn't taken the "rape train" redpill. Lmfao what a beta numale cuck.
>>
>>28409903
Then why is she telling you this if all the support you might give her creeps her out. Hugging? Creepy. Rape? Even worse. Keep trying to make conversation. "Why is my last conversation so awkward?"
>>
>>28408456
The most likely thing I would do in that situation is continue hiking down the trail after mumbling the word "okay" to her.
>>
>>28410134
Haha, I see now, you got me you little troll. Good joke. You know another good one? You, if you really have this mindset.
>>
>>28410112

That sounds like a lot of trouble. You seem think I care about women enough fulfill their fetishes. I mean maybe a magic girl going away in 30 minutes, I'm not heartless. Your typical Stacy cunt doesn't deserve to be raped by me though, you have to earn this dick.
>>
>>28410254

Its neither a joke nor troll. Feel free to screencap and share with your tumblr harpy friends though.
>how dare this shitlord acknowledge a fundamental truth about female sexuality?!?
Yawwwwn
>>
>>28410304
>walk about thirty feet
>hear the girl run up behind you
>she grabs your hand
>turn around and see her eyes welling up
>"Please don't leave me... I'm really scared. Please, please don't leave me"
>>
>>28408456

What's 30 minutes? I'd tell her to join me as we hiked together and talked for the next 30 minutes. Or I'd stop and sit with her. Quite frankly, there's a lot of things I'd do because 30 minutes isn't shit.
>>
>>28410474
>What's 30 minutes?
Half an hour
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.