[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I racist if I'm black and not attracted to black men?pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 500x667
Am I racist if I'm black and not attracted to black men?pic unrelated
>>
>>28408141
No, you retarded cunt
>>
>>28408141
Obviously not, you genuine moron.
>>
>>28408141

wtf? women here?
>>
>>28408141
r u a grill? if so no. You can molest my inoocent, tempting, shy, skinny white body and corrupt me with your sexual desires

if u aren't a grill you should kill yourself because It doens't get worse than being black and gay
>>
>>28408141
No its better that way black men don't want black women.
>>
>>28408141
Bebe Posters should be banned desu senpai baka
>>
>>28408141
Why is everyone suddenly okay with race mixing when black girls do it?
You are a racist and should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>28408141
depends on why you dont like black men.

if its like "i dont find black men attractive because they all smell" then that is racist.

"i dont like dark skin" is not racist.
>>
>>28408302
It makes her scum, but not a racist.
>>
File: 638.jpg (32 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
638.jpg
32 KB, 638x479
>>28408141
racism as a concept is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior

example: "whites are the worse because they get emotional over stupid shit. Boo fucking woo your boss doesn't like you, grow some balls and get back to work. This is why we Asians are taking over the business market, we don't give a shit"

You not finding a race attractive by itself isn't racism. It's your own personal preferences in terms of attractiveness. Now say you feel that way because you see them as degenerates or less then human then yes that's racism.
>>
>>28408438
The asians are taking over because they were willing to slave out their own people.
>>
>>28408141
Am I stupid if I reject a million dollars nobody ever offered me?
>>
It's a bit weird. Studies show that women of all ethnicities rate black men as the most attractive.
>>
>>28408141
Nope

But nobody wants Blacks sorry.
>>
>>28408141
Yes, you're basing your opinions on race. Don't be discouraged though, lots of people put race as a part of their ideal partner.
>>
>>28408141
no, but seeing as you're a white male and you made this thread I'd say you probably are a racist
>>
File: DSC6054r.jpg (107 KB, 851x567) Image search: [Google]
DSC6054r.jpg
107 KB, 851x567
Am I racist if I don't want to hire a black man?
>>
>>28408635
>t.cuck the no sources post.
>>
>>28408701
It's something Milo Yiannopoulos said. I trust him, he's prudent.
>>
>>28408635
Post studies please
Mumble mumble robot mumble
>>
Racism is prejudice against race/s.
Yes, OP, you're a bit racist.
No, being a bit racist isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>28408141

No...that would just make you not gay
>>
>>28408723
>it's something Milo yannopuolis said
[Citation needed]
>>
>>28408737
I was happy when they finally got rid of the robot. Can they get rid of it again. It's just getting in the way now.

Most of the meme posters are gone.
>>
>>28408774
Ok but where are the studies tho?
>>
>>28408773
His most recent interview with Steven Crowder.
>>
>>28408740
How so?
FCriebddjf
>>
>>28408797
Linklinklinklinklink
>>
>>28408438

To some wackos, even admitting that race exists is racist.
>>
>>28408843
it does and will exist for a long time if not forever.

however in social issues race should be ignored as if it wasn't a thing at all, some people just can't grasp such a simple concept (blm retards)
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.