[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 454x453
Well /r9k/, i left my gf and two month old daughter a month ago, wasnt really feeling the father vibe. I have been traveling around having sex with hookers and college sluts and doing other degenerate things ever since. Why are men still expected to take care of women and pay for their kids. Ive gotten at least 200 texts and calls over the past few weeks from her and ignored all of them. This idea that i owe her something is crazy. If she starts trying to get me to pay child support i dont know what i will do. Any advice for a guy just trying to live his live in 2016?
>>
>Any advice
Sure. Take out a life insurance policy, make sure it pays out to your kid and then kill yourself in a way that doesn't look like suicide.
>>
this b8 has all the subtlety of a sledgehammer to the testicles
>>
>>28408115
awesome trole thread m80
almost ruzed me
>>
Man the fuck up and raise your kid. If the bitch is insane throw her to the curb and raise the kid yourself.

Dont be that dad that wasnt there.
>>
>>28408115
Yes of course. In between fathering children and travelling, fucking college girls and hookers you suddenly decided to learn about teenage virgins and what they do with their time, at that time you decided to download their frog memes and post to their message board, then you go off with another college slut to another wild party on a saturday night. Just something you did in your spare time. You wanted advice from teenage virgins.
>>
>>28408184
Looks like someone is sensitive. When you're a father you'll understand. Kids are shit and fuck raising them.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 750x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 750x705
>>28408149
>>28408184
>your kid
>implying i know 100% that it is mine

thats part of the reason i left. i dont trust her, especially after reading so many of those horror story threads on here.
>>
>>28408115
Get a new identity and start a new life in rural montana.
>>
>>28408354
Then you find out. Get a paternity test done. Get two, but don't let her know about the second one. And then get a third, completely separate and independent test.

Don't just walk out on your fucking daughter.
>>
>>28408835
>waaaah don't walk out waaaah
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.