[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a Creeper!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: ShyGuy.jpg (77 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
ShyGuy.jpg
77 KB, 620x387
>"Anon, you're so quiet all the time"
>"Yeah, you're a total creep"
>"You must have no self-esteem, you should talk more"

Why is it a huge crime to be quiet?
>>
>>28407980
Because when you are quiet, normans aren't able to judge you as easily, so they assume the worth due to their simple-mindedness.
>>
>>28408071
*worst
Originalanonwhyareyousoquietlolvirginjustkillyourselfyoucanthavestacyspussyifyouarequiet
>>
>>28408071
Is the media to blame for this?
>>
>>28408554
Quite possibly, though I would place more of the blame on the social norms created by normalcucks
>>
>>28407980
Normies live to be entertained. Especially with smartphones x internet, being bored for today's youth is an uncommon and repellent experience. And considering that most of the world lives in big cities with high population densities, extrafamiliar relationships tend to be easily replaceable. So they have no reason to even dream of tolerating a person who does entertain them
>>
Think of how easy it is to hate someone for being different from you. Like how if someone is complaining about something that is wrong with their life, while you have already overcome that thing easily, you do not have sympathy for them. That probably doesn't make much sense, it is like how we dislike normalfags and if the majority of people were excessively introverted, we would hate the few annoying extroverts around for disturbing us the same way they hate us for raining on their parade so to speak.
>>
>>28407980
If you've nothing to hide, you've nothing to worry about. Just be yourself. :^)
>>
>>28408775
>*Try to talk*
>Get cut off all the time
>People ignore all my comments
>Answer someone question, no responce
>Someone repeat what I just said, get praised for the responce
>>
>>28407980
It's not. You're either delusional or are surrounded by assholes.
>>
>>28408867
This
Exact
Fucking
Same
But through a headset im the leader.
>>
File: Schopenhauer[1].jpg (14 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer[1].jpg
14 KB, 300x358
Normies hate silence because silence, stillness, inertia, force them to introspect; whether to entertain themselves or actually, sincerely to think, they must withdraw into their own thoughts.

And what they find there terrifies them, because they are vapid, vacuous people leading totally inconsequential lives, often of blind hedonic flurries peppering a general air of ignorance.

Quite simply, normies hate silence because it reminds them of their internal worthlessness. They need external stimulation to feed their ignorant bliss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Ctf-cFJzA
>>
>>28407980
you do realize a quiet hot guy is considered shy and likable? maybe it's the way that you carry yourself, if you look and act like a creep it doesn't matter if you're loud or quiet you're going to freak people out.
>Anon you're so quiet all the time
If you cant make conversation then other people might try
/spoiler/ implying any one has ever said any of these things to you desu /spoiler/
>>
>>28408867
I understand. For some reason anybody feels like they can talk over me, but when I try to interrupt, it's rude and what a retard I am for thinking I could do what everybody else does.
>>
>>28409107
Implying nobody's ever said "you're so quiet"? Get the fuck out, don't even respond, just get the fuck out.
>>
>anon why are you so quiet all the time
>because I hate all of you
>oh...
Never bothered me again
>>
Whenever someone asks why you're so quiet ask why theyre so loud
>>
Meanwhile, when Chad is quiet:

>he's so mysterious!
>I wonder what he's thinking!
>maybe he's thinking about me!
>maybe I can make him open up a bit!
>>
>>28409356
Middle school tier, they'll respond with some invincible statement about having lives to discuss.
>>
>>28409403
I can confirm this true

t. Hot introvert

>you're so MYSTERIOUS anon
>what are you thinking about?
>I'm gonna take him out and try to break into his shell (overheard)
>bet you anything he has a dark side...tee hee hee

They're disgusting cunts
>>
>>28407980

>Why is it a huge crime to be quiet?

It's not, it's a crime to be quiet and ugly.

If you're ugly, normies assume the worst.
If you're average, normies think you're weird.
If you're attractive, normies will make excuses for you.

It's the sad truth, knew an ugly kid in college. All he did was respond when spoken to or to defend himself, decently deep voice and confident projection. People still thought he was weird, because he was ugly.
>>
>>28409872
So the problems boils down to being ugly, not quiet?
>>
>>28407980
>this happened to be
>except it was my uni lecturers
>I then missed the next 11 days of class
>now I'm medicated
Fucking whores.
>>
Multiple times a day: "smile, anon!"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.