[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an asian guy with a white gf ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: no plan.jpg (18 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
no plan.jpg
18 KB, 640x360
I'm an asian guy with a white gf ask me anything
>>
When will you kill her and where will you dump the body?
>>
do you wear dope snapbacks and pretend to be a bronx rapper like most asian males
>>
>>28408015
no but i make electronic music, so i guess that's similar.
>>
Did you meet by chance or do you have a thing for white girls?
>>
when you say something that is meant to be a joke but she don't know you well enough so she doesn't think you're joking
>>
>>28408004
Too perfect a gf for murder, but the body wouldnt get dumped if i did
>>28408015
No I'm more the stereotype nerdy loser type asian male
>>28408033
Nice try trying to hijack my thread
>>28408039
I do have a thing for white girls but she asked me out so i guess you could say it was chance that we ended up together
>>
I can't know what you've been through so I'm sorry for making a bad joke.

But yeah why keep making these "screening" threads? If you don't want a bullshit response then stop playing games.

Treat me like a person and not a game and ill reciprocate.
>>
>>28407978
congrats.

when do you plan to leave this place?
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 864x960
Good luck OP. I have been having sex multiple times per week with this white girl in her late 20s that is married to an asian guy with 2 kids. Im 19 and met her outside after running into her a few times walking around the neighborhood during the work week. She took interest into me for some reason and pretty quickly she was already giving me blowjobs and then we were having sex in the mornings once he left for work and she dropped off the kids. I feel bad about it knowing she also has kids but then i remember she was probably going to do it anyway with someone else if not me. All it has taught me is that white women are whores. Even though im white i wouldnt marry or date one if i were you but i wish you the best of luck.
>>
Fine play your games. We can play this game idc.

I'll probably be here.
>>
>>28408237
Actually we both scroll /r9k/ together so ive got no plans to leave. Its a bonding experience and id be a complete robot without her
>>
>>28407978

Nice, 2.5 billion Asians in the world and only 800 million white people and you cucked em by getting a white girlfriend. One step closer to white people getting extinct.
>>
Nice one sided game this is.

For you.
>>
>>28408316

This is bullshit. The white homeland is in the Arctic circle.

I'm going there and I'm going to bathe in the sunwell and challenge the king of hyperborea for the throne.
>>
>>28408262
Sounds like she's disappointed by a workaholic husband, lucky for me im not really the type for that so im probably safe. And im jealous enough that i wouldnt let my guard down. Thanks for wishing me luck tho m8
>>28408316
I know right? Cucking the white man against all odds? Feels good man
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 183x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 183x300
Aww you think it's funny to play dumb with me?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 236x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 236x338
Das right, walk away.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.