[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it so hard to be interesting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450532075140.png (141 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1450532075140.png
141 KB, 500x364
why is it so hard to be interesting?
>>
That's just normanese for "smart" or "weird" or "cool"
>>
Because you try to be interesting when you should try to be interested.
>>
Because the majority of your time is spent on 4chan rather than seeing things firsthand and so you have no useful skills or interesting anecdotes to share. Try getting your company drunk or high instead.
>>
Because no human beings are interesting. Everyone is boring and ordinary. Why do you think once we were all able to talk to each other from anywhere in the world instantly we all became jaded?
>>
>>28407982
I'd rather listen to a robot reporting on 4chan threads rather than another "haha remember that time we got fuckin wasted" normalscum story.
>>
>>28407938
It's interesting that you rockclimb. It's not interesting that you have 5000pts of Orcs and Goblins.

Pick a hobby that girls like. I'm sure there is one you could like. I like MMA and most girls seem interested in that.
>>
>>28408164
more like MMGay
>>
>>28408066
You would, but do you think your Chad buddy cares for this shit, much less a girl? I assume we're talking about being interesting in real life here. Not greentexting some beta story from back in high school.
>>
>>28408178
mma is totally just a way for me to get my hands on some sweaty manparts

oh boy
>>
>>28408164
girls are not interested in MMA, I doubt they could name a single non-champion fighter. They only like it because they associate it with Chad and his Tapout wardrobe.
>>
>>28407938
You're not boring, you're autistic because you didn't realize "boring" means "unattractive".
>>
>>28407968
This anon has the right of it man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.