[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 48 year old robot who made good. I have social anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: 25.jpg (59 KB, 355x400) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
59 KB, 355x400
I'm a 48 year old robot who made good. I have social anxiety and clinical depression (which does not respond to either therapy or medication), I'm fat, I'm ugly, I'm opinionated, and I'm loud. But I also escaped my bedroom and accomplished some pretty amazing things. I've run for public office, hosted two radio shows, been professionally published, been on the cover of every newspaper in the country -- multiple times -- and there's a Wikipedia article about me.

Ask me anything, fellow rowboats, and I'll help you if I can. Every single one of you has the strength within you to rise above your biology, to get up off your knees and carve out a place for yourself in the world.
>>
what's your full legal name?
>>
File: JustMe.jpg (103 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
JustMe.jpg
103 KB, 492x492
>>28407967
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Nellis

This is me. Pic related: me. As you can see, not kidding about being fat and ugly. And I wear a fedora in a totally unironic way.
>>
>>28407920
You look alot older than 48.
>>
>>28408025
Mmmm, look young do I, young padawan.
>>
>>28408025
looks late 30's to me
>>
>>28408009
>48 year old
Are you a grand wizard?
>>
>>28407920
How did you deal with your social anxiety? If you've done all that stuff you obviously manage to live with it quite well.
>>
>>28407920
What do you think about that faggot Cuckdeau who got elected to be your Prime Minister?

If I was Canadian, I'd be pretty pissed about that desu.

Hope the Canadian Internet Defense Force aren't out in full numbers and looking at this thread btw. Else you'll get in trouble.

And yes I think Canada has the same laws as Britain for the most part, though I could be wrong, you all could be alot more freer than they are.
>>
>>28408107
I'm asexual, but I'm old enough that Queer Theory was in its infancy when I was young and I didn't know what asexuality was. I just thought I was a freak because I wasn't interested in sex, so I had a succession of girlfriends, all of whom eventually dumped me when they realized I wasn't going to fuck them and physical contact with them made my skin crawl.
>>
>>28408131
It's not so much that I dealt with it, but that I learned to live with it. Every time the mic went live in the studio, for example, my hands would tremble and I'd be covered in sweat. It never went away no matter how many show I did. I just learned to recognize that no matter how fearful and anxious I became, I'd live. Fear is just another feeling like any other. You can learn to live with it and do the things you want to, even when you're pissing-your-pants freaked out. And it gets easier and easier every time. Eventually you stop even noticing it until someone points out that you've left a puddle of sweat on the studio mixing board where your elbow was resting.
>>
File: Anarchist-black-flag.png (15 KB, 249x268) Image search: [Google]
Anarchist-black-flag.png
15 KB, 249x268
>>28408135
I'm an anarchist. There really isn't any difference between any of the politicians; they're all neo-liberals and serve the same billionaire corporate masters. US politics won't change whether it's Trump or Bernie figureheading things.

And I'm not afraid of the State. I'm a very well known shit-disturber. My greatest claim to fame was getting literally thrown out of prison for organizing the other inmates to fight for better conditions. I once found a bug in my apartment, and I was followed everywhere I went when I was at the top of my game.
>>
>>28408204
>my hands would tremble and I'd be covered in sweat
Did you find that this ever had an impact on your voice? I accept that I will always be nervous, what I truly fear is appearing to be nervous. My voice often quavers--it sounds quite pathetic.
>>
>>28408286
In the beginning, sure, but there's truth to the adage "fake it 'til you make it." If you do it long enough, you start sounding confident. I also have the advantage that my father and I both stutter (not the s-s-s-s-stuttering kind, but the kind where the word just won't come out), so I learned early to think about what I'm about to say, and to avoid dropping "ums" and "uhs" when I'm stuck. It's better to be silent and look pensive than to fill the air with nervous mouth noises. I could upload one of my old shows somewhere if you're really that curious, but it was a political talk show and you probably wouldn't find it particularly interesting.
>>
>>28407920
>>28408009

you're a cool dude. putting your name out there is pretty courageous.

>Andrew is a pretty cool guy and he doesn't afraid of anything

you have a right to be proud.

most people on here though.. they're hopeless.
>>
>>28408261

can you expand on the prison story?

>found a bug in my room

i mean i guess if you live in israel.. but in canada? you serious?

i gotta know more man you teasing me
>>
>>28408261
They stopped following you around (as far as you know), then?

Also, how did you find out they were following you? Were they just really shitty at keeping it a secret or did you already suspect they would start spying on you?
>>
>>28408346
Nah, it doesn't take much courage. That's kind of my point. People get afraid and anxious about things and then back off. I'm willing to out myself on 4chan not because I'm unaware of the risks or because I'm some kind of fearless superhero, but because I made an existential choice many years ago not to let my fear stop me from doing the things I want to do.

In this case, I think I can help some folks, so it's important that I be willing to stand behind my words so people know I'm not just lying or shitposting. I'm willing to deal with the relatively small risks involved in outing myself.

There's not a single person here who can't do the same. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that most of you are better looking and more talented than I am, and would have an easier time than I did if you could find the courage to raise your freak flag and let it flight high. Just thing of how proud you'll feel when you sit back at the end of everything and recognize all the challenges you overcame, how every time you were knocked down you climbed right back up again.
>>
File: Topkekkle.jpg (106 KB, 599x483) Image search: [Google]
Topkekkle.jpg
106 KB, 599x483
>>28408261
Yes, I do agree, all the parties are shit imo as well. Probably the least shittiest out of all of your groups would be Harper but he favors Israel more than Canada hence why he spends most of government spending on them. However he does give stability.

The other faggots want to ruin your country completely by sending in illegal immigrants that have no background checks, oh and also the multiculturalism and tolerance crap as well. If it were the NDP guy it would be even worse because they're commies.

I voted for Trump because I thought him not being controlled by shekelmasters would make him basically incorrigible as he would be doing either the right thing for the country or his own way of dealing with it. Bernie would destroy the country with all the useless regulations and government programs..

Regulations aren't a good thing if you want happiness, especially too much of it which the leftists try to force on people. As happiness is only given to you if you have all the freedom to world to find it.

From what I've read about you, it seems you don't take shit from assholes, which I do admire btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x580
Hello Andrew Nellis!
Thoughts on Creepy Susie?
>>
>>28408386
Sure. There's a pedestrian underpass in Ottawa where poor people used to hang out. It was an embarassment to the city because it's kitty-corner from Parliament Hill and tourists saw scruffy-looking people with tattoos. So one day, when one of our members was murdered down there, they used it as an excuse to put up a fence and kick everyone out of public space. (Some guy started pissing near the kid's head while he was sleeping. The kid, Cactus, got up and swung his squeegee at the man, who drew a knife and stabbed him in the heart.) We filed a million dollar lawsuit against the city to force them to take down the fence, and that night I went down with a pair of bolt cutters to cut the lock off the gate. The idea was to replace the lock with one of our own and then throw copies of the key into the crowd the next day so everyone had access to this public space. In disclosure in court, later, we discovered that the police had a plant in our organization and they were waiting for me with a surveillance team.

I was arrested and faced up to 12 years in prison. The cops were very happy to get me because I also organized the local copwatch program. They tried to give me bail conditions which would have put me under curfew and banned me from the entire city.

My lawyer warned me that if I refused the bail conditions I'd spend the next two years in prison waiting for trial, but I knew I could organize anywhere so I told them to go pound sand.

(cont.)
>>
File: 1446988596983.jpg (700 KB, 1000x767) Image search: [Google]
1446988596983.jpg
700 KB, 1000x767
>>28408497

>multiculturalism
>tolerance crap
>commies
>shekelmasters
>>
>>28408343
I like politics, please go ahead.
>>
>>28408622
But it's true? Hence /pol/ is always right?

If this is Chris, I don't know why you'd send me that pic, anarchists and right-wingers have alot in common desu. But I'm betting this is another Anon tho.
>>
>>28408622
I mean, not Chris, Andrew. Sorry Andrew, you look like a Chris to me.
>>
File: 000_0999.jpg (657 KB, 1544x2080) Image search: [Google]
000_0999.jpg
657 KB, 1544x2080
>>28408386
(continued)
Now think about this. I'm a grassroots community organizer with 25 years of experience organizing on the street. They thought they were punishing me by throwing me into a room with 40 angry, bored, cop-hating criminals with absolutely nothing to do all day but sit and listen to me. First thing I did was recruit the range boss and, with his help, got every person in the pod to sign a contract agreeing to riot if they tried to separate individuals so they had to deal with us as a group. We showed the contract to the guards, then I used my media contacts to get us a front page story on the shitty conditions inside. They sent the deputy warden down to make peace and give us whatever we wanted to keep us quiet.

Five days after they put me inside, they dragged me back into court, told the judge they didn't want me in prison, and released me on bail with *no* conditions so I couldn't refuse them. I didn't even have the "keep the peace and be of good behaviour" boilerplate.

I beat the charges two years later by challenging them on constitutional grounds. Rather than risk me setting a precedent, they just dropped them.

As for the bug, one day my doorknob broke so I called the landlord to fix it. I asked him to fix the metal stripping under the door while he was there, since it kept catching on the bottom of the door. He handed me a little square thingie which turned out to be a bug and said, "I have no idea what this is, but it was under your door." I never did find out who planted it, but the local police loathed me. See pic related: it's a poster which went up all over the city which we think was put up by the police under cover of darkness. (The guy smiling behind me is the mayor, who also hated me.)
>>
>>28408720

the point of my post was that overgeneralizations never get you anywhere, that creating fallacious dichotomies doesn't help anyone and, most importantly, that using this kind of /pol/ lingo will Guarantee that no one will ever, ever, ever take you seriously.

>the joos

no, just no. drop it.
>>
>>28408745
You know you must be doing something right if everybody hates you.
>>
>>28408343
Is there anything you can do about drawing "blanks"? It happens to me from time to time. It's hit or miss, I either nail it or end up dropping spaghetti to never forgetti. It's like I need to take a stimulant to keep myself in motion, I think very slowly.
>>
>>28407920
How did you organise, recruit, inspire, change minds?
>>
>>28408606
>>28408745

thanks so much man. your story is inspirational and i say that with a straight face.

i don't get the poster though. if anything it makes you look.. sort of badass and the composition of the image (with the mayor in the background) makes him look like he is scheming something.

policemen in ottowa don't seem very bright to me.
>>
>>28408427
Yes. It took a while, but eventually the heat died down. Things got bad for a while after some comrades of mine burned down a bank and another used his temp job in the government to leak some sensitive information to the media. They had spooks planted everywhere. Thing is, there's always two types of spooks: the ones you're supposed to see and the ones you're not. They always salt some obvious plants in which you're supposed to see, as camouflage for the ones who are so good that they're usually the very last ones anyone would suspect.

But even without any of the skullduggery, I always had to watch my back because the cops would follow me down the street. I couldn't allow myself to be caught anywhere out of the public eye at night, for example. And the cops used to tell drug dealers that I "created heat" on the street and they'd be better off if I just disappeared. Fortunately I'd made a lot of allies on the street by running the copwatch program, so they'd just let me know what the cops were saying.
>>
>>28408770
>overgeneralizations
>fallacious dichotomies

So you're telling me that you ignore truth, essentially? Because, actually, most of the 1%ers are Jews, they are trying to fuck the world up, and gommunism has failed... Numerous times in history. As well as multiculturalism and tolerance, as with what happened with Sweden, and what is about to happen with Canada.

To tell me that I'm an overgeneralizer and a liar is quite ironic and hypocritical of yourself, Anon. If you value truth over lies you wouldn't have mocked me in your previous post.
>>
>>28407920
nigga you wrote that wiki article yo damn self
>>
>>28408798
>change minds

Changing minds is immoral.
>>
I'm about to make good: soon I will start a serious career as a tradesman.

I'm not really worried about the world around me, I'm worried about betraying myself and the things I really value. Some part of me still wants to do drugs, fap to 2D and play video games all day.
>>
File: No_War_But_the_Class_War.png (203 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
No_War_But_the_Class_War.png
203 KB, 680x680
>>28408497
Don't let them deflect you from the real issues. Why do you suppose people are flooding to the West? It's because their own homes have been devastated by 30 years of neo-liberal oppression and the only place they can have a future for their families is here. Of course, that's not to anyone's advantage, ours or theirs; their doctors, engineers, and scientists flee the places where they're needed, and then come and take jobs away from our own people, driving down wages.

Migrants are not the villains, though, anon. They're victims. The real villains are the billionaire sociopaths who have enslaved the entire planet, turning people against each other so that no one will have the werewithal to hang the bankers and stockbrokers from the lamp standards.

And no, >>28408622 isn't me.
>>
>>28408518
I have no idea who Creepy Susie is, anon. Sorry. It's probably a generational thing.
>>
>>28408920
Not through indoctrination, coercion, or propaganda, but a pure presentation of your ideas. Essentially, I am asking how best to showcase your ideas to those who are neutral or opposed, not how to force your ideology onto others.

And what of organisation, recruitment, and inspiration?
>>
>>28408654
It's a 50 meg file, compressed. Can you recommend a place I can upload it?
>>
>>28408787
That's actually something I teach people when I'm doing organizer training. If the police, the politicians, and the business lobby aren't villifying you and actively trying to stop you, then you're not actually doing any good. Their role is to maintain the status quo; yours is to upset it.
>>
>>28408261
you should vote libertarian. anarchism is kinda shit so you might as well go with the only third party that is actually anti establishment and that actually has a chance of getting federally funded. especially this year since people will be flocking to third parties come November since the two front runners are the two most hated. Sure their candidate won't win but if they got federally funded they could get a lot more recognition. But I think you live in Canada so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>28409129
why the fuck would i vote for librarians retard?
>>
>>28408793
My advice is to simply remain silent. There are some tricks you can use to sound thoughtful and authoritative rather than nervous. For example, the natural tendency is for people to raise their voice as they talk. Instead, make a conscious effort to speak quieter and quieter, forcing people to lean foward and pay close attention without realizing it; when you pause, they'll be too rapt in what you're saying to interrupt you, and will take your silence as you thinking deeply rather than spilling your spaghetti. Trust me on this, it works great. I use it during interviews and on the air all the time.
>>
>>28409082
clyp.it
>>
>>28408998
mass immigration is fucking retarded. I don't think they're all the problem or anything and I think a good amount of them are genuinely good people. But the problem is that their culture clashes with basically every classic liberal idea in the west. That is why those rapes in Cologne happened, because our cultures are polar fucking opposites.
>>
>>28409180
Sorry, I meant to say it's 50 megs rar'ed. It's ten times that size as an audio file. It's an entire one-hour show.
>>
Wait didn't you start that little anarchist/hobo hang out in Toronto? How's that going?
>>
>>28408998
>It's because their own homes have been devastated by 30 years of neo-liberal oppression and the only place they can have a future for their families is here.

maybe

the fact that aid money allows 3rd world shitholes to burst their banks with poverty stricken populations is what is going to cause the problem to get worse and worse

blame economic colonialism all you want, but that's just the sniffles you get before the flu hits
>>
>>28409160
Here's your (you) gaylord
>>
>>28408518
Who is responsible for making her so popular here?
>>
>>28408798
I could (and probably will) write an entire book answering that question, but the most important thing for you to understand is that humans understand the world through narrative. That is, we tell stories as a way of grasping things. If you try to make someone a villain in their own narrative, it will NEVER succeed. The only way to change someone's mind is to construct a narrative in which they get to be the hero by doing what you want them to do. Many, many times in my career I've been forced to shake hands with the devil and smile across the table at evil, sociopathic, capitalist scumbags I'd just as soon gut with a boning knife. You do whatever you have to do to win, and if that means sucking a little cock, then you tickle the balls and swallow with a smile.
>>
>>28409269
haha thanks baby!
>>
>>28408833
Never overestimate the police. If you look at pictures of me, there's a reason I dress like a bum; the police are utterly classist and regard anyone poor as stupid. It gives me a HUGE advantage when they regard me as an idiot. No matter how many times I beat them, they can't believe it's happened. All they see is my big shaggy beard and grubby clothes and figure I'm a moron. It's not 100%, of course, and there are dangerously smart cops too, but they're very rare -- and as often as not, they tended to be on my side, feeding me information from inside the department.
>>
>>28408998
>Why do you suppose people are flooding to the West?
it's a mystery.
>>
>>28409281
no problem hon mwah ;)
>>
>>28408883
No, I didn't. I've been banned from Wikipedia for many years. A Wikipedia admin hostile to my politics declared that some random person from my city was my sockpuppet (or I was his) and banned me. The first time he did it he was caught and forced to rescind it. He just waited for a year and then did it again when people's attention had wandered.

And if you look at the history of that article, you can see it's been a war-zone for years. In fact, the police got caught vandalizing the article from one of their computers and ended up having to give a "no comment" when the media asked them about it.
>>
>>28409168
This is great, man, thanks. Got any more practical social anxiety management tips like this?
>>
>>28408949
Yes, self-sabotage is the hardest challenge I've faced too. I won't lie to you and tell you it hasn't happened; it STILL happens. Somewhere in the back of your head, you will always have the feeling that you don't deserve what you have. I've never found any way to avoid occasionally throwing a wrench into my life. Wish I could tell you otherwise. All I can say is that you have to be prepared to get back up on the horse again when you fall off. Don't let failure keep you down. Recognize your failure, let it teach you its lessons, and then have the courage to stand up again and keep going.
>>
>>28409129
> "If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." -- Emma Goldman

And just incidentally, you should capitalize Libertarian if you're talking about the Libertarian Party, because they are absolutely NOT libertarian. I'm a mutualist anarchist. Mutualism was described first by Pierre-Joseph Proudhon ("Property is theft."), and the word "libertarian" was first coined to describe Proudhon, who would have cheerfully beaten Ayn Rand to death with a clawhammer while singing the Marseillaise. The Libertarian Party are minarchists who simply believe that the coercive powers of the State should be given to the capitalists instead.
>>
>>28408998
Preach it.

But most of this will fall on deaf ears. People aren't willing to shed the things fed to them by their 'masters' etc.

It might be better to just broadcast your experiences, like you did with the court case/prison experience, because I don't think it matters what a person believes, but when they're in a situation like you were in and can recall your story and methods, people would be hard pressed to resist defending themselves trying what you did.

It's like giving a non violent man a baseball bat in a jungle. He is going to be hard pressed to resist using it when it counts, when he comes under attack.
>>
>>28407920
>clinical depression

You clearly got off your ass and changed something though. What do I do if I can't get out of bed? I just sleep and wait until I can sleep again.

Does it ever get better?
>>
>>28409211
The golden age of Islam marked an era of liberal openness and tolerance. The greatest Muslim poet of the age, Abu Nuwass, wrote homoerotic poetry, for example. The Islamic Empire was the centre of all learning on the planet for 500 years while the Europeans were burning each other at the stake.

What happened is Western imperialism which methodically exterminated every enlightened faction of Islam until only the most ruthless, warlike, aggressive factions remained.
>>
File: 1459606272602.png (783 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
1459606272602.png
783 KB, 2093x608
>>28409583
>le "everything is the evil white man's fault" meme
>>
>>28409248
Windsor, but yes. I'm actually writing this as we speak from the basement of the Utah Phillips Centre for the Hobo Arts. We're just about to tackle renovations to the back meeting room. If you're ever in Windsor, come on down and have a look. 956 Tecumseh Rd. East.
>>
>>28408998
You're a good man.

original comment
>>
>>28409583
>What happened is Western imperialism which methodically exterminated every enlightened faction of Islam until only the most ruthless, warlike, aggressive factions remained.

WRONNNNGGG.

It is traditionally said to have ended with the collapse of the Abbasid Caliphate with the Mongol invasions and the Sack of Baghdad in 1258,[6] though several contemporary scholars place the end of the Islamic Golden Age around the 15th to 16th centuries.[1][2][3]

Sarton says that until the sixteenth century, developments in science were taking place both in the East and the West, but after that time Western science began to grow at an accelerated pace, while Eastern civilization remained at a standstill, or even deteriorated. He concludes that the essential difference between East and West is that the latter overcame scholasticism, while the former did not.
>>
>>28409264
Do you know why they have huge families? It's because unless you have lots of children, you'll starve to death when you get old. In the industrialized world, population levels drop every single time once the welfare state is established and people no longer need to poop out 20 sprogs as insurance against dying in old age or disability.

Are you aware that all this "aid money" you seem to think is being lavished on developing nations is actually used as a weapon? For example, the US notoriously dumps huge amounts of surplus grain as "aid" in the developing world, driving local farmers out of business, who are then forced to sell their land to big agri-corporations.
>>
>>28409437
The most important thing to learn is never to be ashamed. Ever. Even if someone has lied about you, you have to be absolutely brazen. The media has called me everything from an organized crime extortionist to mentally ill over the years, and I've had to learn how to take it all without blinking. There's a whole chapter about me, for example, in the book "How the Granola-Crunching, Tree-Hugging Thug Huggers Are Wrecking Our Country!" As you can imagine, it's not flattering.

What helps is constantly reminding yourself that you're fighting for something bigger than yourself. This means that you can't just be out for your own good. In order to be able to motivate yourself when things get hard, you should try to have a cause which is important to you in your heart, and in which you can take cover and find solace when everything is going to shit. Whether that cause is God or a political ideology or art or whatever doesn't really matter, as long as it's something bigger than yourself.
>>
>>28407920
What do you think is more amusing:
How important Andrew Nellis thinks he is,
or
The sight of Andrew Nellis's extremely tiny penis?
>>
>>28409550
Oh, I agree with you. Deeds speak much louder than words; but words *do* speak, however softly. There's no reason not to do both. And I try to keep my words as friendly and reasonable as I can: "A soft word turneth away wrath."
>>
>>28408998
Okay but you have to understand though, Andrew, most of these people are Muslims who were cowards moreso than victims that fled their countries, when they could've fought their regimes. The "moderates" like watching the "extremists" do their little jihads. In other words, one kills innocents indirectly while the other one does it directly.

I am a proponent for immigration, however, just anti-Muslim legal handpicked immigration, people with useful occupations like physicians and like you said scientists and engineers would be beneficial.

I mean, if you had to import Muslims, a small number of them would be good, just don't overdose it like Cuckdeau because you'll start living in mediocrity because as you said, they take jobs away from the natives, driving down wages.

We should send them most of them back, establish their own countries, and then get rid of the shekelmasters behind the scenes.
>>
>>28409658
So how many people help you with this project? You have a passe or anarchists that build this place as a hangout? I don't really get it I guess. Just trying to spread class consciousness?
>>
>>28409564
Nope, to this day I still live with severe clinical depression. In fact, I'm having a depressive episode right this very minute. I've been mostly holed up in the basement here for the past week. What I've learned to do is be patient. I push myself and challenge my limits constantly, but sometimes there are things you simply *can't* do. That's okay. Give yourself the space to recover, then get right back in the game. You can't use it as an excuse to slack or to descend into an orgy of vidya and self-abuse; the SECOND you can push yourself back out of that bed, you do so -- and take on more than you think you can handle so that you're able to grow your capacity over time.
>>
File: 1460766794709-r9k.png (15 KB, 564x676) Image search: [Google]
1460766794709-r9k.png
15 KB, 564x676
Wanna be my friend?
Do you like video games?
>>
>>28409822
Thanks for the response. I'm neither ideological nor religious so I don't really have anything to anchor myself to, you know? And can I ask you something? You describe being "brazen" and that's exactly what I want to be--I want to live life the way I want to and really not give a shit about what people think of me. But when you read posts like this: >>28409831 how exactly do you feel? The ideal, brazen way I suppose would be to take it in stride and throw that opinion into your mental trash can, not even exhibiting a reaction. When I read that post my heart started beating faster and I just felt nervous. How do you overcome that? I want to not care, and I can overcome the mental aspect of not caring, but I just can't overcome the physical aspect of it, which then fucks up the mental aspect and leaves me at square one. How do you do it?
>>
>>28409718
I should have been clearer. I wasn't referring to the end of the Islamic golden age, I was referring to, for example, the deliberate overthrow of democratic government in Iran and replacement with the Shah, with the result that militant and theocratic rule was the only faction strong enough to resist Western interference. You see the same thing over and over again, all around the world, from China to Guatemala.
>>
>>28409522
It's a better alternative. And honestly since anarchism will never be popular in government or with the people that's probably what you're going to have to stick with: the better alternative.
>>
>>28409904
You're so misguided, man. Not because immigration is correct, but you're so focused on one minor machination of the establishment out of the fear and rage you've inherited from propaganda.

These people, uneducated and as hateful as you are, are imported to be set up to be part of the underclass, just like you, and so long as you're both designed to hate each other, you'll both be working for lower and lower wages.

The primary use of the mass importing of highly religious citizens from war torn countries of your own making is they don't ask questions, they hate the native lower class and are willing to work under slave like conditions, just like you, because their hatred and segregation satiates them and you.

Also people who believe that paradise awaits after death don't mind working for beans for the same men who were in charge of carpet bombing their homeland - and that's only if they can get beyond their simple desires and access education or unity.

You can't even begin to approach the 'shekelmasters' level of operating when you're still playing a pawn game, like a pawn, againt your fellow pawns.
>>
>>28410039

>>28409831 here. Nellis doesn't give a shit, he knows I'm just trying to say horrible things and it has nothing to do with him.
>>
>>28409904
Most people everywhere are cowards. Migrants are neither better nor worse than anyone else. And I've met plenty of very decent Muslims, many of whom you'd probably find abhorrent. For example, I had a Sufi friend from Pakistan who was mujahadeen, and had been given an AK-47 for his 16th birthday. He said it was traditional in his village to get an AK-47 on their 16th birthday. He was out playing with it one day and saw a Soviet helicopter flying past. He fired at it for fun, not thinking it would do anything, and shot it down. He ran home and his parents shipped him off to Canada.

You'd probably regard him as suspicious and a potential terrorist, but we got along just fine. We even argued good-naturedly about religion. Hell, a lot of people regard *me* as a potential terrorist; aren't you worried arguing with me in this thread?

Seriously, people are only scary when you don't have personal experience. Get to know some muslims and I bet your opinion changes.
>>
>>28410039
>When I read that post my heart started beating faster and I just felt nervous. How do you overcome that? I want to not care.

It's because you have that reaction that you've done what so many haven't been able to do this in this life.

It always makes me laugh that robots want to shed the joy and rawness of life. The entire reason you were able to do good for those homeless people and out-move police spooks is because you are driven by that rawness.

You don't belong here because you don't want to and haven't lost your life yet - a lot of people here turned to drugs and ideologies like that one guy in the thread banging on about jews to suppress the real, raw shit of life. People take refuge here in delusions of worshipping lovers, sex, drugs, etc, meanwhile you've been up to the realest shit like uniting men in prison and have spooks in enough of a titty twister that they turn their new age media manipulation machine against your dinky wikipedia page.

A lot of people in here probably dont even comprehend what you're about and what it means for all of us. What you did with the court system is akin to modern miracle work, not to suck your dick, tiny or not.
>>
>>28409967
One can clearly tell that you've been raised differently than most of us here. This idea of constant growth and thinking bigger than yourself is simply not present in our generation. Most people here are completely disillusioned with life. We've been raised with absent fathers and the internet. My adolescence was one giant attempt to escape. I don't have any ambitions and goals. I have no willpower or discipline and I waste my whole life in front of a screen. The confusion that arises from constant media exposure was simply not present back then.

I'm not saying that your generation didn't have any issues, but I think our struggles are entirely different in nature.
>>
>>28410250
I-I'm not Nellis, anon...
>>
>>28410282
O-oh y-y-you too.

Still, directed @ Nellis for talking about his spaghetti and anxiety and shit.

It's a driving force but we're told our innate feelings of motivation in this modern day and age are cancer to be medicated and ignored.

There's a reason they never go away.
>>
File: upc.jpg (2 MB, 3926x2890) Image search: [Google]
upc.jpg
2 MB, 3926x2890
>>28409949
I have one good friend here, Richard, who helps out all the time here (see pic). But there's a group of about 12-15 people who help out part-time and as their skills and schedule allows. There's no time limit; we work on it a bit at a time, as we get money and supplies.

This place acts as our union hall, but it's also a kind of museum and cultural centre to keep alive the hobo traditions and arts. It's named after Utah Phillips, who was a member of our union and one of the most famous and beloved folk singers of our time, a man who spent his life promoting the IWW and telling stories about the road.
>>
>>28410327
got any more pics of the place?
>>
>>28410365
Sure, officer, let me get you an address.
>>
>>28408088
Agreed. I'd guess 35 t b h
>>
>>28409999
Nice quads, robofriend. And yes, I *love* vidya! I'm partial to roguelikes, myself. I've been addicted to Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead for a few years now. Before that it was Tales of Middle Earth with the THEME module. Turn-based is my bread and butter.
>>
>>28410327
Man, fuck Bitchard. I saw him sell you out to law enforcement on multiple occasions.
>>
>>28410382
kek he already posted it itt.
>>
File: 1462640249453.png (793 KB, 1700x716) Image search: [Google]
1462640249453.png
793 KB, 1700x716
>>28407920
>>28408009
A true wizard grandmaster.
>>
At what age did you unNEET yourself?

I'm 28 and I feel like it's already too late
>>
File: mcfucking kill yourself.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
mcfucking kill yourself.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
>>28407920
>48
Jesus Christ grandpa.

>and there's a Wikipedia article about me.
Just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>28410039
Why would the opinion of some guy I don't even know on some anonymous message board matter to me? He can't hurt me. His opinion can't hurt me. Ultimately, anon, I think it comes down to explosure. As you can imagine, I've faced a COLOSSAL amount of ridicule, mockery, and outright abuse. The more often it happens to you, the less it matters each time. In fact, I often find myself doing Google vanity searches on myself just to see what obnoxious things people are saying about me. Check out the editorial about me in the Calgary Sun, for example. The way I think about it is, if people are taking the time and energy to slag me, it means I'm having an effect; the vast, vast majority of humanity spend their entire lives being inoffensive and bland, while I've clearly done things which inspire people to strong emotional reactions. And I find that flattering, even when the reaction is negative.

Honestly, anon, you should be more concerned when people are saying *nothing* about you, since that holds a rather nasty and tacit insult that you are boring, ineffectual, and beneath notice.

I plan to get a tattoo at some point with my personal motto, a quotation from Jonathan Swift:

> Hated by fools and fools to hate,
> Be that my motto and my fate.
>>
>>28410484
hey, c'mon man. we're kind of sucking his dick in here, don't ruin it.
>>
File: 1457996392132s.jpg (41 KB, 600x634) Image search: [Google]
1457996392132s.jpg
41 KB, 600x634
>>28410152
>misguided
>one minor machination of the establishment
>propaganda

Andrew, I'm a /pol/ack, I'm anything but the establishment. And honestly the only news media I expose to myself is /pol/.

I'm not uneducated, I'm not hateful, I even told you I would want just a small number of Muslims, guaranteed if they would accept Western values. I'm just concerned about safety, that's all. If I was uneducated, how do you explain this image which proves my point?

Not all Islam is bad, just Shia and Sunni, which isn't depicted upon that graph, however it is the majority Islamic religion. And to continue the subject, if you allow the warmongering Islamic sects, like Shia and Sunni to come in, especially in large numbers, you're going to have a problem.. When you have Ibadi Muslims, they don't really pose a problem for example because all they did in history was trade along the Indian Ocean, not even bothering to jihad. But coming back to the subject, no matter how much you try to instill Western values on Sunnis and Shias, they will still listen to their own ways and disregard everything until the nation has turned Islamic. Which means no freedom under Sharia law, sad to say. This has been done in history, several times in fact... Actually the Crusaders had to fight them back because they were about to launch a full scale invasion onto Yurop since they didn't convert to Islam. It was a defense AGAINST Islam.

Also I'm not even a working lower class, you have me confused with a bluecollar worker. I'm middle class not lower class, I'll tell you that much. But I do sympathize with people of poor conditions, believe me.

Sunni and Shia Islam are very bad religions, I mean, the rapes and the killings in other lands, especially Yurop, pretty much proves this. Each time by a Shia or Sunni and for religious reasons.

You and I are on the same level, it's just that, you haven't really realized the whole scope of things. But then again, they're just opinions, I guess.
>>
File: aussie starts and derails.png (448 KB, 499x745) Image search: [Google]
aussie starts and derails.png
448 KB, 499x745
>>28408136
>I just thought I was a freak because I wasn't interested in sex, so I had a succession of girlfriends, all of whom eventually dumped me when they realized I wasn't going to fuck them and physical contact with them made my skin crawl.
Just see a shrink you massive faggot.
>>
File: al capone.jpg (13 KB, 220x281) Image search: [Google]
al capone.jpg
13 KB, 220x281
>>28410525
But a WIKIPEDIA article, for fucks sake.
>>
File: Bukowski_3420.jpg (77 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Bukowski_3420.jpg
77 KB, 402x402
>>28410274
I wasn't born a fire-breathing anarchist revolutionary, robotfriend. I grew up in an abusive family and was kicked out in the street with nothing but the clothes on my back when I was 17 to, in my father's words, "root hog, or die." I've been homeless many, many times over the years. I've struggled all my life with both depression and anxiety. And certainly the kind of accomplishments I've had in my life is nothing like what most people would regard as success. The only difference between us is that at some point I decided that I wasn't going to let myself be limited; that I wasn't going to have my fate dictated to me by biology and genetics. You can do that too, anon. All it takes is a single existential manifestation of Will, a declaration that now, this minute, you will be different. That whatever happens, you accept the price, no matter how steep, as the cost of escaping a small, inoffensive, staid, and unchallenging life.

> "We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us." -- Charles Bukowski
>>
>>28410365
Go Fund Me dot com slash SLOW-IWW

There's a bunch of pictures of the place there.
>>
>>28408009
48? You look quite young my man, kudos on that. And thanks for this thread, it's a bit inspiring
>>
>>28410530
That wasn't Andrew.

You're completely drugged up on the blue pill though, I see. You're a grunt fighting the grunts and the shrinking middle class are just as threatened by cheap labor as the lower.

The point that you missed completely is the ideological combat is a game set up to distract people like you from the source of the importing and creating of these displaced people, violent and backwards or not, but every time I try to wrench your head away from the gruntwork, you bury yourself back into it.

A great way to make sure your classes are suppressed is by having two or more opposing cultures control each other through ideological combat.
>>
>>28410451
What makes you think I'm not NEET? I do tarot reading on the street on a little folding table to make ends meet, but I'm certainly not what most people would call employed. On the other hand, I work very hard -- just not for money.

> "Preoccupation with money is the great test of small natures, but only a small test of great ones." -- Sebastien-Roch Nicolas De Chamfort

Stop judging yourself by the yardstick others use. You're a robot. You're NEVER going to be like other people. Stop trying. What you need to do is dare to start dreaming again and figure out what things are going to fulfill you as a person. Look at the resources you have available to you, where your skills lie, and then plot a path between where you are now and where you want to be. The rest is easy.
>>
>>28410656
I'm happy that everything worked out for you. I fear that moment may never come for me though. I probably won't make it as far as you did.

Thanks for the kind words though.
>>
>>28410656
> in my father's words, "root hog, or die."
huh?
>>
>>28410656
>I've had in my life is nothing like what most people would regard as success

lol u srs

You're more useful than 99% of people. What the dog fuck is an accomplishment nowadays? 1000 likes on instagram? Buying a new Ford? Moving from useless money changer position A to money changer position B?
>>
>>28410727
I've been an angry teenager all my life. Keeping your spirit young makes your body young too. Mother Jones was facing down riot cops and capitalist goon squads into her 90s. I hope to be an angry teenager for the rest of my days. And now that I'm staring down the barrel of 50, I can actually wear fedoras in a totally non-ironic way. Bonus!
>>
>>28410816
you've never rooted your father's hog? it's magical.
>>
>>28410791
Here's a simple way to think about it, anon. Every time you have to make a choice, imagine what the decision would be of the person you'd *like* to be. Then do that. In time, you will become that person.
>>
>>28410656
>he stans bukowski
what a loser!
>>
File: 1459637898952-r9k.jpg (57 KB, 464x601) Image search: [Google]
1459637898952-r9k.jpg
57 KB, 464x601
>has a wikipedia page
>advice boils down to "just do it bruh"
>claims to have clinical depression while still achieving things in life
>inspirational quotes in almost every post

hmm
>>
>>28407920
>redirects to Ottawa Panhandlers' Union

m8 that's pretty fucking cool
glad you found a non-bullshit niche
>>
>>28410816
It's an old expression. It's telling the pig to root in the dirt for food... or starve to death, his choice. In other words, my father was telling me to go forth into the world and find some way to survive or to perish, that it made no difference to him.
>>
File: 1443294482935.jpg (9 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1443294482935.jpg
9 KB, 255x191
>>28410768
>That wasn't Andrew

Oh well that would explain why you're a faggot.

>drugged up on the bluepill

Lol. I'm afraid you're the one pigging out on the bluepill, my friend. Islam can never cooperate with Western society, it is impossible. The only way to end the ideological combat is to deport them.

There is no way out. You think they give a shit about working conditions? They could care LESS about how they are as workers. In fact, most of them are on welfare, they don't even WORK. Most of them just want to eradicate the West.

I'm afraid you're the one who is lost here, friend. The mainstream propaganda surely has gotten you.

Please do not reply to me unless you're OP, I was specifically trying to talk to OP.

Thankyou.
>>
>>28410656
How did you pull that prison population shit off?

Can you write in detail how you pulled off the diplomacy for that? How do you initially approach dangerous men, fresh into confinement yourself, to do that?

What were the steps? How does it proceed? Did you meet any hurdles? How did you get past the initial aggression or cynicism? How did you make it work for them?
>>
>>28410994
Because he's either a normalfag or an extremely powerful wizard.
>>
>>28410827
Hey, I agree with you, which is why I have the life that I do, but people are allowed to choose their own way to go to Hell. Let me give you an example.

My father has a sister, my aunt, who is notoriously stupid. We're talking dumb-as-a-post stupid here, borderline retarded. I remember going to her house once as a kid and having to show her how to make hamburgers. I put a slice of cheese on the burgers... and she flipped them. She was that dumb.

I used to get on her case all the time because she never wanted to discuss politics or philosophy or theology or any of the other stuff which interested me.

One day I got really annoyed and asked her why she kept changing the subject and wouldn't discuss anything of any importance. Her whole demeanour changes. Her eyes became frighteningly sharp and intelligent and she said, "I'm going to have this discussion with you once, and once only. We will NEVER discuss this again. Understand? NEVER. When I was young, I made the decision that all I wanted out of this life is comfort and happiness. I don't want fame or recognition or importance. I don't want to think about anything. All I want is to live my small life and die in obscurity."

And while I stared at her with my mouth open, her eyes became stupid and unfocused again, and she went back to meaningless small talk chatter.

I don't agree with her decision, but I respect that she wanted something very different than I do -- and she got it, and willingly paid the price for it.
>>
>>28410969
>Just keeps rattling on about Islamic evils.

>There is no way out. You think they give a shit about working conditions? They could care LESS about how they are as workers. In fact, most of them are on welfare, they don't even WORK. Most of them just want to eradicate the West.

That's what I was saying. Just like you want to eradicate them or get rid of them. You don't really seem to give a shit about what you're both being used for so long as you have a stage for your little blue pill day of the rope and the local Imam has a stage for his burqas for all demonstration.

For the record, I also think Islam is barbarism, but it's being utilized against you by forces bigger than it and bigger than your little /pol/ newspeak.

And it's right, Islam won't cooperate with the western society, but western society itself was hijacked from you long before the Muslims were imported.

The proof is in the pudding though. Operate your ideology and see how hopeless it will turn out. You cannot get rid of them by design, because you need to hate each other, meanwhile the 'jews' will continue to hijack society around you, drive down wages, worsen conditions, degrade education, corrupt societal trust and self responsibility etc while you and the local imam are batting each other.
>>
>>28410897
Bukowski was a loser, but a beautiful one. You have to respect a man who wrote a whole poem about a skidmark in his underwear. He's like the patron saint of robots.
>>
>>28410969
Not being Andrew Nellis doesn't make somebody a faggot. Quite the contrary, in fact.
>>
You've led an interesting life, but at the end of the day you sure seem like a typical cuck
>>
Are you religious?

Linguini Oregano
>>
>>28411076
>And while I stared at her with my mouth open, her eyes became stupid and unfocused again, and she went back to meaningless small talk chatter.

That was like my sister. But I didn't give up. Once you ring those bells in someone, they can't unring them and she grew up free of all the typical trappings of a modern woman. It kept her away from drugs, slumming it, slutting it, participating in new wave feminism, studying useless shit, reading stupid shit, falling for shit men etc.

An actual wise woman.

My mother is how you describe though. Just glazes over.
>>
>>28410994
First off, I was fresh to prison, but I'd done my research. I knew there was a good chance I'd spend time inside, given my career path, so I grilled everyone I knew about how it worked inside, who I would need to know, and how to stay alive and thrive. I had to know which unofficial rules could be bent, which could be broken, and which couldn't be touched without risk of getting shanked in my sleep.

I knew, for example, that there was no way to organize without the participation of the range boss. Fortunately, the first thing the range boss did was offer me a "gift" of fresh fruit and candy bars. Having done my research, I knew not to accept "gifts," so I declined politely, but let him know that I wasn't there to challenge him for his position. I explained that I was a community organizer, and that if he let me, I could get him a lot of stuff for his pod. There was a guy in the pod who vouched for me with the range boss; I'd confronted the cops while they were doing a questionably legal search on the guy, and he'd managed to slip away while they were distracted with me. He'd been holding a kilo of pot down his pants at the time, so he was happy to vouch for me.

Once I'd gotten the range boss on my side, it was just a matter of being entertaining enough to keep people's attention. I'm very good at giving speeches. I'd pace back and forth, pointing at the bars and saying that those bars were a prison, but that they weren't for keeping us in, they were for keeping THOSE bastards (pointing at the guards) OUT. That we were the ones who were truly free, while the guards were trapped in their roles, marching through life following orders and earning peanuts for being the State's enforcers. I can read a crowd, so I knew when to stop so my act never got old or boring.

With the range boss on my side, getting everyone to sign on was half inspiration and half tacit threat. No one wanted to be the only one not to participate.
>>
>>28411154
I'm a mystic. Slightly different. In the Aristotlian model, there are three ways of obtaining knowledge: empiricism, rationalism, and revelation. The application of pure empiricism is science; the application of pure rationalism is philosophy; and the application of pure revelation is mysticism. It's the use and recognition of the non-conscious part of the mind for problem-solving and understanding oneself and how things work.
>>
>>28411076
>>28411279
all right Smellis, i've been making fun of you but this stuff is pretty good.
>>
>>28411279
>social anxiety
>good at giving speeches
>>
>>28411206
People get to choose their own lives. I go to hell one way, and she goes another. We both end up in the grave either way. I don't judge people based on which path they follow, so long as they've actually chosen. I reserve my pity and contempt for people who follow the path of least resistance and never make the painful existential to pick a single doorway, forsaking all others for the sake of pursuing what's important to them.
>>
>>28411279
>I knew there was a good chance I'd spend time inside, given my career path, so I grilled everyone I knew about how it worked inside, who I would need to know, and how to stay alive and thrive. I had to know which unofficial rules could be bent, which could be broken, and which couldn't be touched without risk of getting shanked in my sleep.

Walk me through the first day. Tell me how it went and what you thought. This is life lesson shit that everyone should know.

> the first thing the range boss did was offer me a "gift" of fresh fruit and candy bars. Having done my research, I knew not to accept "gifts,"
What happens if you accept?

What was the boss like? Isn't there a bunch of factions in jail, not just one?
>>
>>28411206
Your mother glazes over when I whip my hog out, that's for sure.
>>
>>28411408
I don't whip my hog out for your mother. It is your mother.
>>
>>28411424
eh, my play on words was better than yours. but i had the element of surprise on my side.
>>
>>28411363
The two are not mutually exclusive. That's exactly what I've been saying here. I'm a robot: depression, social anxiety, weird idiosyncratic beliefs, fat and ugly, and all the rest. But I've also learned how not to let that limit me, to push my limits and simply accept that the cost of giving a good speech is pouring sweat, trembling hands, and a triphammering heart.
>>
>>28410236
Your friend's story is bullshit. You can't down a helicopter with a burst from an AK47. They are armored to protect against small arms.

Why do you think the US government had to send the Taliban missile launchers in the 80's?
>>
>>28411460
it was shit and your a faggot
>>
>>28408261
OK now you mah nigga.
>>
>>28411480
It's possible, but rare.

But afghan immigrant kids are basically all 'that kid'. People who come from countries not used to the fact you can google almost anything people say to confirm if it's bullshit or not are easy to out for their retarded bar stories - but they seem to thrive on these stories in poor countries and they even define the hierachy of respect in some tribes etc.

Bullshit literally holds up poor societies.

But bullshit also holds up our society, but the bullshit we're fed is high tech, high refined, ultra funded. If only the most we had to worry about was a tribe elder with a personality disorder and a lofty ego.
>>
>>28411499
I make your mom's cunt wet. Happy Mother's Day.
>>
>>28411552
'no'

noblocks
>>
>>28411084
So pray tell, faggot, how do you get rid of Muslims when they're raping you in the ass and you're completely ignoring them?

We are being used, yes, but quite the contrary from what you think, they want you to racemix. They don't want you to fight them.

And yes, they have hijacked it from us and are working through their little tool, the Muslim, to get rid of us.

Get rid of the tool, and they're rendered useless. You think that Muslims raping us while trying to find the true culprit is a good thing, its not. You're a fucking cuck if you think that.

The first step we have to do is actually get rid of most Muslims and then find out what's going on with the 1%er Jews.

I would LIKE to take that step first, because they are, as you said, "driving down wages", "worsening conditions", "degrading education", "corrupting societal trust" and "self responsibility".

Yes they are causing all those things either directly or indirectly.
>>
>>28411388
I'm assuming you've never been to prison. The first thing which happens is you're processed. You're put in a room with a lot of other people, and then people start yelling thing like "PODS!" and everyone -- but you -- knows what to do. They just assume that everyone there has been there before. It will be scary and confusing. The important thing is know who NOT to ask for help. The only person who is allowed to address someone doing hard-time is another hard-timer. If anyone else tries to initiate conversdation, the hard-timer MUST hurt that person or lose face. Losing face while doing hard time can be a death sentence. You'll have to ask someone what's going on (don't ask the bulls; NEVER ask the bulls), but try to find someone young, without a lot of ink. It's not a guarantee, but it's your best chance.

"Processing" means being stripped, showering, and then bending over and lifting your sack for a guard who is looking for contraband. You'll be doing this in the middle of a room surrounded by bored guards, other prisoners, and bureaucrats walking back and forth with paperwork. Don't worry, you're not human at this point. There's no point in feeling embarassed, since as far they're concerned, you're just a thing, like a lamp or a chair.

Once you're processed, you're sent down to the pods. I didn't know it at the time, but I made quite an impression. I had thought it was normal for everyone to be a the bars, faces pressed right up to them, but apparently word had gotten out that "a sasquatch" was being brought in. (My prison name was, of course, Sasquatch as a result.) I'm 6'5" and roughly the size and shape of a refrigerator, so everyone was worried that I might be dangerous. It's why the range boss offered me fruit and candy bars, to see whether I was angling to replace him.

(cont.)
>>
>>28411388
(continuing)
Chances are good that you will be offered "gifts" and favours when you first arrive. If you accept, you will be in someone's debt and will have to pay them back later. This is how people get sucked into prison politics, and then are forced to join gangs to protect them. Politely decline all "gifts" and favours. Make sure they're aware that you appreciate the offer, and that it's nothing personal.

The range boss on my pod was actually a fairly reasonable guy. Completely sociopathic, of course, and could take a life without feeling hesitation or remorse, but not a needlessly violent psychopath. The violent, aggressive ones don't stay on top for long before getting replaced by someone smarter. I respected his intelligence and just put it to him straight. I told him I wasn't interested in taking his job, and that I wasn't going to get involved in the politics, but that I regarded myself as a political prisoner, had resources and assets outside to help me, and that if he was willing to listen, I could show him how to get all the stuff they needed. Like soap. (They'd been out of soap for weeks.)
(cont.)
>>
>>28411617
Look how fast you're going to war with even me just for disagreeing with the fact you are desperately attracted to the grunt work you were forced into.

And ignore them? No. I see your programming is trying to set me up as your enemy because I disagree with being a grunt, so now you have to activate the cuck mechanism.

Defending yourself when the time comes is not incorrect, but focusing entirely on eradicating an enemy you cannot eradicate from your current position is a 'cuck's work. There's a reason that by design your struggle is unwinnable, dissenters like yourself are isolated into neat little camps of extremism and sent to fight the neat little camps of extremists in Islam while the average 'moderates' on both sides secretly hate each other - neither making any ground and both wasting energy on each other while these markers of greater society are eroded.

You can't seriously defend fighting a grunts war. Like a foot soldier telling me he honestly believes he can solve the war by emptying the enemy country.

Do you not think, lets say you found a button to erase all of Islam, do you not think another group of people would replace them as your enemy? Do you not see how the machinations of this work? Don't you realize that while west to islam relations have been going to shit, black and white have also been sabotaged? black and hispanic? Men vs woman?

It's a never ending fountain of ignited ideological combat that you cannot win by grunting it. See the difference you make by going after your blue pilled day of the rope, seriously. You'll get nowhere.
>>
>>28411388
(cont.)
I actually ended up teaching him stillness exercises and meditation. Being range boss is a very stressful position, and he was skeptical at first until I showed him how it could leave him feeling refreshed and calm.

Once everyone in the dorm saw the range boss sitting on my bunk in lotus position with me, meditating, it became very easy to convince people I could do what I said I could do.

I also took the time to make a list of everyone's personal grievances, like not being able to get in touch with certain people outside or being screwed over with their lawyers, and so on, and figured out ways to fix their problems. Once they knew I was prepared to use my contacts to get shit done on the outside for them, they were all behind me and willing to stick their necks out. That's what "solidarity" means: each person is willing to stick their neck out for everyone else, an injury to one is an injury to all.

And once people start seeing positive results, you become *very* popular. There's so many bullshitters in prison that someone who is actually effective is priceless.
>>
>>28411624
How do you know who is doing hard time? What the fuck is a bull? Keep breaking this down for me. You should seriously write a book about this.

'the doughboys guide to surviving incarceration.'

The not showing weakness and shedding societal shame/pussy shit is a given though.

What about shorter manlets? Did you see anyone new in there get brutalized? Tell me about that? Did anyone do it wrong and get fucked up?

>>28411751

How did they break the ice to initiate that gift giving process? Were you sat down and some guy comes up to you with some shit? How did you get the soap?
>>
>>28411480
Certain Soviet transport helicopters are notoriously weak against small arms fire from the bottom. I'm not stupid and looked it up for myself. I don't think he was lying. He hadn't even been trying to shoot it down; he was just out having fun. He doesn't know whether it crashed either, just that it went down. His family didn't want him around to find out. He had family over here, so they arranged for him to be sent here to avoid awkward questions.
>>
>>28411877
All right, fine. I thought we could keep it hidden in euphemisms, but since you keep asking: I had to make my anus available to most of the inmates and guards. I would be lying if I said it wasn't the best time of my life.

I'm Andrew Nellis.
>>
>>28411877
>How did you get the soap?
This. Wouldn't guards try to intercept shit like this? Why didn't they try to put you into solitary once you began to organize?
>>
File: 1451001772096.jpg (153 KB, 885x990) Image search: [Google]
1451001772096.jpg
153 KB, 885x990
>>28411767
>do you not think another group of people would replace them as your enemy?

No, I don't think any other group would find any interest in fighting the West besides Islamic zealots.

Do you?

To me it just seems like without Islamic help, the globalist 1%ers can't do anything. Like I said, you remove the tool, they can't use it against you. It's a one time only thing, Anon.
>>
>>28411877
Hard-timers have a look about them. They look... hard. Like stone. They also usually have a lot of prison ink on them. They're also usually older men. That's why my suggestion is to approach a young guy without ink. It's not an absolute guarantee that he's not a hard-timer but you have to ask someone, and that's the person least likely to be a hard-timer. If they know you're knew, they'll usually cut you some slack. For instance, I once addressed a hard-timer without realizing it and he turned his head away. I thought he was being rude, but someone quickly whispered into my ear that he was doing me a BIG favour by pretending he hadn't heard me, since he'd otherwise have had to hurt me. Badly.

"Bulls" (or sometimes "screws") are prison guards. You always address them as "boss." It become habit eventually. Cops know instantly that someone is an ex-con and likely to be on parole when they call them "boss."

And yes, I saw some people get fucked up, but it was always something avoidable they'd brought on themselves. You do not steal. You do not initiate conversation with hard-timers. You never talk to the bulls unless they ask you a question, and never in private if you can help it. Keep yourself, your cell, your clothes, your bed, and the common area clean. Don't sing, and especially don't whistle. And never, ever, ever, ever snitch. Someone beats you up? You fell. Someone took your stuff? You gave it to them. You NEVER snitch. Unless you want to die, badly.

You also need to stand up for yourself. They don't like aggressive people who cause trouble and instigate fights, but they dislike bitches and cowards even more. Be polite and try to get along, but if someone calls you out, you start throwing punches even if you get a beating for your trouble. Back down and you become EVERYONE'S bitch.
(cont.)
>>
>>28412073
Nah, it's not. The nature of having that much wealth and resources available is you can create enemies out of much more than ideological opposites.

They can be made out of your family, your educators, your own nation's army, the nation next to your own, etc.

It's your desire to be radicalized against your taught enemy that's making you say that they only have one card to play.

They could begin importing native chinese or greater numbers of north african for the exact same shit, except with the chinese you'd have twice the trouble and even more sociopathy.

Also, protip, it's no coincidence that the alt left 'my wifes son' and alt right 'day of the rope' both reached critical mass/public view within a year of each other.
>>
>>28407920
Andrew are you still responding? If so I have a few questions.

1. Are there any world views or ideas that you don't actually understand or properly realize until your getting pretty old at like 48 y.o. that a young guy like me just wouldn't get?

2. How true is the redpill? I'm pretty convinced in its infallability but I don't really have the life experience to verify it.

4. I know your asexual but are there any tricks on dealing with girls or people in general that get them to like you better? I'm a straight average looking 18 y/o white guy who can barely talk to a girl if its not about school.

5. Favorite anime?
>>
>>28412136
Man, this is some really good stuff.

Did you get into any fights? What was your worst injury? There had to be someone who fucked with you start to finish? Did any snitches get caught?

Also I'm assuming spooks were spooking you even in jail. Were there any obvious cop plants?
>>
>>28411877
The prison had been out of soap for weeks. They said they were "waiting for a shipment." They could have taken $5 and gone across the street for a few bars of soap, but why bother when they have a captive audience who can't do shit about it?

In the end, we forced them to go and get us some fucking soap. I don't know how they did it and we didn't care.

>>28411934
Don't forget, the first thing I did was get everyone in the pod to sign a contract agreeing to riot if they separated individuals. This was so they couldn't just pull the "troublemakers" (ie/ me) out and stop everything. We showed the contract to the guards so they either had to give in to our extremely reasonable demands ("give us some fucking soap") or face a full-scale riot and more bad press.

As an organizer, I teach people that they'll always be fighting people who are stronger, richer, and better armed, and that the key to getting what you want is to use both the carrot and the stick. You arrange things so that it's easier, cheaper, and less troublesome for them to give you what you want than to fight you. You never back them into a corner. As Julius Caesar said, "Build a golden bridge for a retreating enemy."
>>
>>28412242
>As an organizer, I teach people that they'll always be fighting people who are stronger, richer, and better armed, and that the key to getting what you want is to use both the carrot and the stick. You arrange things so that it's easier, cheaper, and less troublesome for them to give you what you want than to fight you. You never back them into a corner. As Julius Caesar said, "Build a golden bridge for a retreating enemy."

See, now that's real 'red pill' shit, to use a shitty modern meme term. Pay attention, faggots.
>>
File: 1461198074408.jpg (75 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461198074408.jpg
75 KB, 960x960
>>28411463
Or maybe you're not a robot at all. You sound more like a failed and later redeemed normalfag to me. The way you talk about social encounters and especially your time in prison makes it very hard to believe you have any sort of social problems. Most of the people here would get utterly fucked in prison, both figuratively and literally.

It's always the same though. People at their highest always like to think it was their doing that put them there and people at their lowest blame everyone but themselves for their misery.

The fact that you actually moved on is admirable, but most people here will probably never get to that point. Your advice just boils down to the usual "just do it bruh" and that's not helpful at all. It's a cop out. Nobody who stopped being a miserable fuck can explain how they did it. It all just boils down to personal experience and most of us will end up dying in mediocrity because of that. Your particular set of circumstances allowed you to move forward.

You can't just make your past regrets disappear. You can certainly try, but they won't just go away.

Maybe I'm just jealous because I will never achieve something like you. I will never be able to carve my own path and I will probably not even live as long as you do.

I hate myself for writing this.
>>
>>28412312
The most depressing truth of all is that the advice of 'just do it bruh' is the only advice out there and the only advice that works.

Robots are just trapped in a cycle of:
A. It's not my fault, it's someone elses.
B. I'll do it some other time.

Both are false and the only cold answer is just do it, no one can save you and no one will save you.
>>
>>28412187
I am. Hmmm, some good (and tough) questions. I'll try answer them, but it may take some time.

1) Each age has its strengths and weaknesses. I appreciate youth because they're too callow and inexperienced to know what's impossible. That is, young people often try things which have been done many times before, and which have never worked. But just because something has failed 99 times before doesn't mean it's going fail on the 100th. It's that willingness to make mistakes in complete ignorance which makes youth so strong; they often succeed because they try things other won't dare. Of course, that's also their weakness. Young people aren't experienced enough yet to see their own inexperience -- classic Dunning-Kruger in effect. That's why older people have the advantage in any fight, and why youth loses so often: old people have already made all the mistakes of youth and have (presumably) learned from them.

The other thing which seems like it should be obvious but which I assure you leaves people stunned and incredulous when I do organizer training is: fight to win. The world is filled with people who "fight the good fight," and then lose, whose only goal is to look good while being ineffectual. You do whatever it takes to win. If that means throwing molotovs and punching cops, then do it. But if it means sitting down at the table with scumbag capitalists and negotiating the best deal you can when you don't have the resources to win a knock-down brawl, then you shake hands with the devil and get what you can.

(cont.)
>>
File: 131853469555.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
131853469555.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>no timestamp
>no one asked for timestamp
>no one is still asking for timestamp
>>
>>28412187
(cont.)
You need to understand that a lot of the people promulgating the "redpill" stuff aren't real organizers. They've either never had any actual battles, or they've lost them. That's not to say they're wrong about everything, but take what they say with a grain of salt and remember that the goal is fight to win -- and that their goals may not be yours.

If you're actually interested in this stuff, I highly recommend Saul Alinsky's _Rules for Radicals_. It was seminal for me, as if has been for a lot of community organizers.
(cont.)
>>
>>28412187
(cont.)
While I'm asexual, I get hit on constantly by both men and women. The only "trick," if you call it that, is confidence. You need to be able to develop your own style to the extent that there's nothing people have to compare you against. I wear a fedora, a huge beard, lots of black, and a tactical vest. It's different enough to be unique, but not wacky enough to be kookish. People have to judge me on my own merits rather than comparing me to someone better looking. And because I carry off my look with confidence, people find it appealing. I'm hit on all the time by people friends regard as way out of my league. Stop trying to be a normie; neither one of us is ever going to succeed. Instead, focus on developing your own "look" which says something about you, and which makes you feel good about yourself.

And I don't watch anime as a general rule, but I enjoyed Foolie Coolie.
>>
>>28412172
Okay, so you're right. I see I've been hoodwinked by propaganda. Please explain to me how all the nations are supposed to go back to their own true selves again?
>>
>>28412239
I was only there five days. They put me inside on a Thursday. By Monday they had me back in court, throwing me out of prison so I couldn't cause any more trouble. And no, I didn't have any real trouble. If anything, I found the people in prison to be a lot more pleasant and less judgemental than the general population. There was a Wiccan in our pod, for example, and while the christers weren't happy about it, no one bothered him. He did his thing, they did theirs, and the world went round and round.
>>
>>28412412
why would someone ask for a timestamp? are you that starstruck that you may be talking to THE andrew nellis? get a grip.
>>
File: 1329605342568.jpg (40 KB, 338x310) Image search: [Google]
1329605342568.jpg
40 KB, 338x310
I find it hard to believe you without a timestamp or something, but i'll ask you one question, because i really want your opinion.

How do you deal with the absurd?
>>
>>28412503
You heard it here first, folks: the way to attract women is to be yourself, and the way to be yourself is to wear a fedora.
>>
>>28412312
Nothing has gone away. I still have social anxiety. I still live with constant, chronic, clinical depression. I still spill my spaghetti when I'm tired or not thinking straight, and then slap myself in the forehead when something dumb I say gets quoted in the newspaper. I'm anhedonic; I don't really know what "fun" refers to, and I don't think I ever have. And there are plenty of people, even other organizers, who think I am totally fucking nuts. I am destitute, fat, diabetic, in constant pain from peripheral neuropathy, and going slowly blind from pigmentary dispersion syndrome. Not exactly a rousing success by any conventional measure, but I'm satisfied with my life. I've done what I can with what I have and achieved a lot more than I ever thought was possible simply by refusing to let my limitations define me.

You can not only do everything I've done, but I'd bet my last dollar that you can do better. You're clearly intelligent, literate, and thoughtful. All the tools are there if you decide it's time to cinch up your girdle and put your foot on the world's throat.
>>
>>28412529
First of all it depends what you consider your nation's 'true self'. Do all your natives agree on this? What time period and how do would you properly modernize it? How do we quantify what is manufactured by your foe and what is really organic and new?

All I can tell you, even though you're being sarcastic, is it's a better use of time looking for answers and being active about the above.

But I can also tell you focusing all your efforts on exterminating this decades fresh, new, shiny enemy will not unite your country. You can hardly restore and build/retake your government and countries finances and business dominance by going around killing muhammad and his friend achmed and posting on stormfront.

Wanna know why we're getting fucked so badly in Yurop? Because while Dave and John are posting jew memes on /pol/ and calling for race war now, mujad bought his second food restaurant and ahmed signed up to represent his local council to push his agenda.

Effort where effort counts.
>>
>>28412544
>I found the people in prison to be a lot more pleasant and less judgemental than the general population.

I already knew that about people locked up.

Thanks for all your advice. You should seriously write about this shit and give it away or sell it to fund your missions.
>>
File: still alive.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
still alive.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
>>28412352
For me it's more like:

A. I hate myself. Everything is my fault.
B. Why aren't you doing it?
C. Self loathing because I didn't do it.

We are all alone in our struggles and no advice is going to change that. It doesn't even get better when you finally do it. Why even do it in the first place? Should I do it because people think I should? Should I do it because I expect more of myself? Do I even want to do it? I don't want to do anything to be quite honest. I would probably be content with rotting in my room until I die if I had enough money to do that.
>>
>>28412589
Actually the way to attract women is to not be a sappy, emotionally self indulgent child in a mans body who only opens his mouth for a put down or to bleed cynicism and self hatred while 'falling in love' because a pretty face made his balls twitch.

OP looks euphoric but he's passionate and active and trying to improve the world within his means and that's enough to get me in a huge twist desu.
>>
Andrew, I am a 26 year old robot. My ultimate goal is to become immortal with medical technology, and explore space and time as technology advances into the centuries ahead.

Wild dream I know, but they said so about self driving cars and going to the moon.

However some problems arise with this goal:

1) Doubts that the technology will ever be achieved in my lifetime, so I will spend a pointless life preparing for nothing.

2) The wait in between, and the investment I would have to make in order to have a chance at achieving this (depending on how hard it is when I am 80 and near death)

Something nags at me - that if I were to have a good life... I wouldn't NEED to become immortal to take away the finites chances that life presents.

I could be young again. Travel back in time (with technology) and experience this century again, in a new body, experiencing the aspects of humanity in the 80s and 90s, I never had the chance to explore. Teenage sex, wonder, alphality, adventure - and in doing so fill the holes in my wisdom I never was able to fill.

I would make the world more just and perhaps a utopia for all.

Your farther ahead in life than I am... How should I approach this?

I've been grateful for the few experiences I have had with women, learning from others mistakes as much as I can. I am one of the most passionate and often overthinking people you may ever meet.
>>
>>28412568
>How do you deal with the absurd?
I'm a mystic. Years ago I finally learned how to make peace with my female, intuitive side and let go of the rule of logic when necessary. When the absurd comes calling, it's usually a sign that you've invested too much into the male side of the psyche, have overreached your grasp and it's time to step back and allow the Tao to guide you for a while. The absurd is like a special sign crafted by the Universe to shock you into the immediacy of be-here-now.

And if you're really that suspicious that I am who I say I am, just call me. You have my name. Look me up in Canada411 and give me a call. Do you really think someone would lie about being a fat, hairy, fedora-wearing anarchist champion of hobo culture?
>>
>>28412564
because, people on the internet never lie, right?
>>
>>28412387
>>28412438
>>28412503
I appreciate you responding. The only part I don't really understand is the "fight to win" do you mean older are just more Machiavellian? Also I didn't really understand the "fight to win" in the context of the red pill, could you explain that further too, along with which parts of the red pill you do disagree with?
>>
>Every single one of you has the strength within you to rise above your biology,
>t. fullbearded guy
Fuck you
>>
>>28412712
I have no real need to call or contact you, or to even state that you are legit or that you are not, for i am here not to drool in despair as these virgins but to gather statistics.
You're the goose that lays golden eggs, and you are extremely interesting to me and other people.
Please, continue.
>>
>>28412672
My pleasure, anon. And while I may write a book about my life some day, I much prefer these more intimate question-and-answer rap sessions, I like it when there's back-and-forth. Even on my radio shows, I was at my best when I had a guest I could bounce off of. Big fan of Socratic method.
>>
>>28412712
I think you're cool as shit, man. I know idolizing people leads to bad habits of thoughts but you've got some good, practical stories full of real knowledge so far.

If you're a fake, you're a pretty good one.
>>
>>28412717
if i told you i work at mcdonald's would you require a timestamped picture
>>
>>28412774
Yes.
Especially after 180 posts.
>>
>>28412705
I don't think you understand who I'm making fun of.
>>
What kind of music do you like Andrew? Anything that particularly motivates you?
>>
>>28412799
i think the truth you're seeking is hollow.
>>
>>28408009
You look so much like me it's a bit frightening. Are you mostly bald under the fedora?
>>
File: machine-elf-2.jpg (455 KB, 946x961) Image search: [Google]
machine-elf-2.jpg
455 KB, 946x961
>>28412709
Esotericism, anon. The answers you're looking for are available if you're willing to look, but they can't be given to you. You have to find them for yourself, and they're hidden behind layers of meaining. Just remember that what you'll be doing is essentially open-brain surgery on yourself, and that your mind comes with protective defences. The same way your computer's operating system will give you increasingly alarming pop-ups when you starting trying to adjust critical factory settings ("Are you REALLY REALLY REALLY SURE you want to change this? It could PERMANENTLY prevent your OS from rebooting..."), exploring the deep mysteries will give you some decidedly odd and frightening experiences designed to dissuade you from looking any closer. If you really want to understand, you'll have to put your courage in the sticking place and press on.

>>
>>28408009
What a surprise, omega male seeks out people even lower than himself to be in charge of so that he can be a big fish in a small pond. You didn't accomplish anything especially difficult, this is a common coping strategy. See also: forum mods, game admins, alpha nerds. Enjoy your gaggle of insufferable crustpunks and mentally ill bums.
>>
File: http-img1.wikia.nocookie.net-_.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
http-img1.wikia.nocookie.net-_.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
>>28408136
>I had a succession of girlfriends

oh....I was excited for a moment. I thought you were an example of one of us actually making it after the age of 30.

But no...you are and were one them all along.
>>
File: 1462229688117.gif (766 KB, 378x252) Image search: [Google]
1462229688117.gif
766 KB, 378x252
>>28412836
Like life itself, isn't it?
All these impressionable underages and millennials listening to the mad ramblings of a failed fat idiot who fails at the first step of qualia and noospheric realization.
The blind following a deaf.
>>
>>28412869
Nah, I mock this guy every time he comes in here, but he always wins me over. He knows a lot of shit and is really interesting, he's a great writer and patient and generous with his knowledge. It's cringey how he makes threads boasting his qualifications but when you talk to him you can see he's giving more than taking.
>>
>>28412885
Weren't you listening? he squirted out messy diarrhea every time they got close to touching his pee pee.
>>
>>28412869
Oh, to be the OP of an r9k thread and receive a couple of compliments.

What lofty corridoors of power to enter into!
>>
>>28412930
all the more reason why it's curious that you require this deaf to prove that he's the particular deaf he claims to be.
>>
>>28412730
Let me see if I can explain it through a practical example. I was sitting in a room with some fellow activists, and they were proposing that we picket Wal-Mart. I asked them what the goal line was. They looked confused and said, "Er... picketing Wal-Mart." Which is what I figured they'd say.

I had to explain to them that picketing is a *method*, not a goal. What usually happens in activist circles is, people develop a plan based around feeling good about themselves, like waving some picket signs at a random Wal-Mart store, until they run out of enthusiasm. Then they all go home feeling disempowered at having accomplished nothing but looking radical.

"Fight to win" means you never do anything without having a concrete, achievable goal as a finish line. You can never win if there's no concrete goal. All you're doing is pissing into the ocean. The idea that what you do must be directed at actually accomplishing something practical, no matter how small, is surprisingly surprising to people.

Try this. The next time someone suggests a course of action to you in pursuit of some goal, ask, "Will it work?"

You'd be amazed how often this question catches people flat-footed and flabbergasted. They'll expend all kinds of money, time, and resources on something they KNOW for an absolutely CERTAINTY cannot be effective.
>>
>>28407920
Will you come back to visit us some day once this thread dies with time?
>>
>>28412963
>They'll expend all kinds of money, time, and resources on something they KNOW for an absolutely CERTAINTY cannot be effective.
Because activists are retarded and leftist activists doubly so. You spend years doing stupid shit on sidewalks and all I had to do to counteract it is vote for Trump.
>>
>>28413008
yeah bitch he comes all the time, stop trying to find a new daddy.
>>
File: 1435789021662.gif (990 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
1435789021662.gif
990 KB, 400x305
>>28412956
Anonymity is a tool, anon.
Noospherically speaking, you're all non-existant, you're all shadows and incorporeal beings, when the identity of a person is revealed through the breaking of the anonymous wall, either be it a timestamp or any sort of inter-connection between the anonymous and the not-anonymous, the walls of this place crumble and the scorching sun dispells the shadows, revealing the unclean, the qualia, the sad and unwanted truth that everyone tries so hard to push away.
This is why i need a confirmation, a token of reality in this place where lost souls wander and clash at each other in the name of concepts whose place in the noosphere has been withered and hollow since a long time.
It doesn't matter if this "man" is really who or what he pretends to be, it doesn't matter if any of whatever he wrote is truth or falsities spewed to add entropy in to the system, it matters only one thing: the real being not-real.
I need this to live.
>>
File: 100967226_afdff6c6f1.jpg (71 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
100967226_afdff6c6f1.jpg
71 KB, 500x331
>>28412755
You really think everything I've accomplished is because of my beard? I know it's magnificent, but I'm pretty sure it's a value-added thing and not my defining identity.
>>
>>28413012
>all I had to do to counteract it is vote for Trump.

Hahah.

Pinko career politician on one side, corporate 'small loan of a million dollars' shill on the other and you still think who you write on the bit of paper means anything.

I like how left and right both effectively vote for the same thing in the modern age:
Less access to your own taxes.
Bigger government.
Less personality responsibility.
Less individual social responsibility.
>>
>>28412387
Could you give an example of some of the mistakes youth makes?
>>
>>28413064
Trump isn't left or right, he's a fascist and that's a good thing.
>>
>>28412769
It's not "idolizing" someone to take advantage of their experience. I do it all the time. Why spend time and energy repeating the mistakes of others when you can learn from them and bypass it? I'm no better or worse than anyone else in here. I'm a rowboat just like you folks, who has happened to find a way through the hedge maze to self-actualization and a generally tolerable life. Other helped me get here, and the least I can do is pass on whatever I can for the next generation of rowboats, as you will be responsible for passing on your own to the next after you.
>>
File: 1427077441678.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1427077441678.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>28413123
>Why spend time and energy repeating the mistakes of others when you can learn from them and bypass it? I'm no better or worse than anyone else in here. I'm a rowboat just like you folks, who has happened to find a way through the hedge maze to self-actualization and a generally tolerable life. Other helped me get here, and the least I can do is pass on whatever I can for the next generation of rowboats, as you will be responsible for passing on your own to the next after you.
You're cute.
>>
>>28412830
My tastes are eclectic, but when I need energy I stick on some power metal and blast my eardrums out. When things are low and I feel like a failure and my stress levels are stratospheric, I stick on some Turisas or Powerwolf or Sabaton or Blind Guardian and crank it until my jaw aches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7woW7DmnR0E
>>
>>28413107
No he isn't, he's a generic corporatist politician. He isn't anything. He's like a funnier version of shillary, with a cock.
>>
>>28412842
Nope, full head of hair, although it's starting to thin a bit. Probably from wearing hats all my life. I've always been a hat guy, even as a kid. In highschool they called me "Pinky" because I always wore a Pink Floyd baseball cap.
>>
>>28413185
>wants to ban muslims from entering the country
>generic corporatist politician
okay

Unless you define corporatist as "believes corporations should exist" in which case you're commie scum and should be thrown over the wall along with the beaners and any nigs that get uppity.
>>
>>28413008
Like >>28413040 says, I'm here fairly frequently. I used to be here more often before the /pol/tards GG/MRA neckbeards started flooding the front page with an endless parade of "I hate nigger/women" threads, though. The Gentleman Sirs were goofy and dorky, but they were gentle, kind, and intelligent. I liked them.
>>
>>28413064
I mean he won the republican nomination purely because the majority of the people put his name on the ballot. Also while he isn't for small government really himself it'll become harder and harder to keep that an American ideal when the hordes of big government loving Mexicans & Central Americans start crossing the border when Clinton is president which is why I'm voting for Trump. If we want to stop or even just control the demographic change in our country I don't feel I'm being dramatic when I say this election is our last chance.
>>
Andrew Nellis here. I feel that I should correct a typo I made earlier. When I wrote that I am "asexual," what I meant is that I am "gay-sexual," meaning that I have a sexuality of "gay." Men boink me, folks.
>>
>>28413053
Entropy is not the enemy, anon. Every energy exchange increases entropy; all knowledge is therefore the result of entropy. Just as Odin sacrificed his eye at Mimir's Well for wisdom, the Universe is committing slow suicide to give us the ability to learn and grow and transform. Entropy is wonderful. It's the Great Mother's gift to her children.
>>
>>28407920

So how do you actually escape the bedroom? A little background on myself: I'm almost 27 and dropped out of college at 19 due to pretty bad depression and other stuff that happened. I've tried working jobs since then and even tried studying a trade, but I get horrible anxiety while working that I don't get anywhere else. I just have this horrible fear of fucking up and making my boss or people that depend on me mad or disappointed. On top of that, my dream is to write and have my stories published, but I feel sometimes that that's a crapshoot because I realize I'm terrible at it and get depressed that I can't improve. Got any tips for writing/getting your stuff published?
>>
>>28413333
god dammit i keep calling you gay and stuff but i really like all the things you say. are you turning me gay?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>28413259
>*Wants to ban illegals from breaking the law.
>*Started with build a wall.
>*Now loves mexicans as a whole (for votes)

Generic corporatist.

also btw a corporatist says whatever makes money, that includes inviting cheap workers into your country, keep that in mind next time youre voting for meme candidates.
>>
>>28413333
>Universe is committing slow suicide to give us the ability to learn and grow and transform.

But then everything within it dies with it. Unless this is one of those trascend the nth dimension starchild things.
>>
>>28413100
The classic one is speaking truth to power. You need many, many vicious betrayals at the hands of sociopaths before you understand that they are not like normal humans, and that the only way to stop them is force. They do not recognize mercy, compassion, or compromise. They regard it as a sign of weakness. They will do or say anything, like Lucy with the football, in order to keep you talking instead of fighting. It's only with hard-won cynicism born of long struggle and back-stabbing untrustworthiness that people overcome the natural primate tendency to trust. The young are constantly being fooled by the powerful into "sending a message" when they ought to be kicking some asses.
>>
File: 14435435623451.gif (2 MB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
14435435623451.gif
2 MB, 220x220
>>28413333
Oh please, quit your new-age pandering bullshit, for once.
You don't even know how big the noosphere is, and how great it tastes.
So get the hell out of my feasting grounds.
>>
>>28413383
It's possible to love mexicans, hate illegals, and want to build a wall. There's no dissonance there.
>>
>>28413268
It's a vote for fear.

People are scared that the establishment doesn't have their best interests. Rampant corporate corruption and business malpractice has driven this change in US government since the 40's.

So what does the American public do?

Attempt to vote a corporatist in.

Really.

And no, I don't vote for bernie either. He's a fucking career politician.

Also the 'mexican problem' is a shell game, it's a distraction, the US has much, much greater problems than mexicans jumping over your fence, that go deeper into government and policy than illegal immigration but none of your shill candidates give a fuck.

Also hillary will win, save my post, shit's rigged. Bernie and Trump just exist to fan the fires of divide.
>>
>>28413361
The important thing to remember is that there's a difference between "work" and "employment." I work pretty damned hard, anon, but I am very rarely employed, and poorly remunerated when I am. This is how Thoreau put it:

> "The community has no bribe that will tempt a wise man. You may raise money enough to tunnel a mountain, but you cannot raise money enough to hire a man who is minding his own business. An efficient and valuable man does what he can, whether the community pay him for it or not. The inefficient offer their inefficiency to the highest bidder, and are forever expecting to be put into office. One would suppose that they were rarely disappointed."

I do what I do because it's necessary, and because it's important, and because it fulfills me as a human being. I don't need to paid for it. You're feeling badly because you've equated being paid with being useful. In fact, the exact opposite is true: those who make the most money are the most useless. And those who do the most for our suffering species are not only not rewarded for it, they are often punished and mocked for it. If your heart is firm and you are pursuing something bigger than yourself, anon, you won't care that you're broke and lonely and anxious.

"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nieztsche
>>
>>28413421
Fascists despite what the zionists tell you do not hate other peoples (except for internationalists such as the jews), they just want them to stay out of their country.
>>
>>28413461
I couldn't give less of a shit about corporations. The major problem we have is the demographic shift that is being pushed by open-border leftist shitbags. This isn't theoretical economic nonsense, this is the music on the radio suddenly sounding a whole lot less white. This is your kids speaking differently than you do. This is #yolo and #swag becoming part of our mainstream culture and not something degenerate and shameful. Look at the past 20 years; you can see it in action. This is the forced extinction of the white race and white culture, and while Trump alone won't fix it, he's our last chance for a first step in the right direction.
>>
>>28413363
There are worse things to be than gay, anon. Like stupid.
>>
>>28408009
"indie" girls will dig that look though
>move to Portland
>fuck bitches
>>
>>28413512
Fascists don't hate criminals?
>>
File: ennui.gif (42 KB, 468x554) Image search: [Google]
ennui.gif
42 KB, 468x554
>>28413409
All things are impermanent. You, me, the Earth, the Sun, and even the galaxy will die. It's this impermanence which gives everything its meaning. Acceptance of impermanence is the first step on the path to understanding.
>>
>>28413546
Being gay is waaahaaahaaahaaaay worse than being stupid. Faggots get beaten. Retards get chocolate milk and a free subway boob grab pass.
>>
>>28413531
Corporatists never have your interests in mind, but they are wonderful at selling you an idea that you don't have.

Also the president can't do jack shit about what's being fed into your country via the media, via radio, via education etc and through youth cultures and international culture via the net.

I can already tell you're in fear of your future and will grasp at any hope offered to you by anyone.

You'd be better off creating your own solutions at a community level and encouraging everyone to do the same instead of voting for these neocon shill candidates and further fucking yourself over.

Don't believe me? Remember this post when hillary gets elected and it's more of the same.
>>
>>28413580
>It's this impermanence which gives everything its meaning.
No, meaning is determined by what something is/does/looks like/etc. It has nothing to do with how long it lasts.
>>
>>28413589
What community? Do you live in the 1950s?
>>
>>28413580
If everything works in cycles of birth and death and that is permenant, is that true?

I like your world philosophy but I'm not digging this 'I understand divine truth but you don't if you disagree with my views of the universe.'
>>
>>28413580
Oh no! Not the galaxy!

Good riddance, this galaxy is filled to the brim with homosexuals. The end won't be soon enough.
>>
>>28413616
>What community? Do you live in the 1950s?
Which just shows how far you've been divided.

>I need the big government to do everything for me and take control of people I dislike.
Said by both bernie and trump supporters.
>>
>>28413461
>calls irreversible demographic and ideological change a non issue.

Also he's a corporatist that based his entire campaign off building a wall. He will not just be a shill and forget about that and everything he's said about the "false song of globalism", because if he does he knows he will face consequences, namely at the other end of a rifle by one of the constituents he betrayed.
>>
>>28413510

I get what you're trying to say, and I do love to write and it's about the only thing I can imagine myself doing and loving for my life, but as much as the amount of money I make isn't indicative of my worth as a person, I can't keep myself or my family off of the streets and fed with a dream.
>>
>>28413648
>Which just shows how far you've been divided.
Correct.

>I need the big government to do everything for me and take control of people I dislike.
Well if we're divided we can't do much on our own, can we? It's easier to latch on to a leader than to try to artificially form a community.
>>
>>28413553
I was talking about the the "love mexicans" part. If it was up to me we'd shoot every single one of the illegals to make an example out of them.
>>
>>28407920
Does your social anxiety get better or worse as time went on? Has medication help. Austistic/aspergers? Do you get seizures?

How can you run for political office run you have social anxiety?
>>
>>28413598
You're thinking too hard and in the wrong way, anon. Male thinking is goal-directed, logical, and largely blind to everything except the specific thing at which it's pointed. It is a poor tool for understanding the Universe and our place in it. The female is holistic, spiritual, and intuitive. It can't be forced. It comes only through insight. As the Tao Te Ching puts it, "Know the male, yet keep to the female; receive the world in your arms and the Tao will never leave you." You should know logic and reason, but your own inner self should be female.

>>28413618
Part of getting old is having to make peace with your own mortality. It was especially difficult for me. Traumatic, even. It's quite possible that you have a different understanding because you didn't have to fight your way through successive layers of existential despair. I've always been spiritually stupid; the lessons I've learned have always cost me too much. If you're smarter than I am, it's possible your understanding is deeper than mine. I'm just trying to give people the benefit of what I've already paid for in hard coin. If you've got something better already, that's awesome.
>>
>>28413671
Better yet create a community surrounding the leader, like the nazis did.
>>
>>28413652
>False song of globalism.
>His family made millions from the rise of globalism.

>because if he does he knows he will face consequences, namely at the other end of a rifle by one of the constituents he betrayed.
Don't kid yourself. If anyone gave a fuck that much they'd be able to sort out the country without having to rely on flip flopping corporatists.

>Well if we're divided we can't do much on our own, can we?
Yes, and so you've been divided in this election too. Neatly placed into left vs right camps, youth polarized against each other over rhetoric.

>It's easier to latch on to a leader than to try to artificially form a community.
And be taken advantage of, again and again and again.
>>
>>28413699
>You should know logic and reason, but your own inner self should be female.
A leftist denies his own masculinity. Color me surprised. Women are suited for caring for small children; their thinking is inferior for any other purpose, including philosophy.
>>
>>28413658
So you're going to have to get creative. For example, I made a living for a few years writing custom erotica for fringe fetishists in the giantess, vore, living statue, and transformation communities. Was it ideal for an asexual? No, but I got to explore interesting psychological territory, hone my writing skills, and earn enough money to live at the same time. We sometimes need to make compromises, but if you're creative and willing to live simply, there's still lots of stuff you can do which isn't being a cog in the rusty corporate machinery of oppression.
>>
>>28413699
"Know the male, yet keep to the female" is a message to all the young brothers to get married but still fuck men on the down low. I thought everyone knew that, are you just making things up?
>>
>>28413741
Philosophy is rationalism. Mysticism is revelation, and inherently female.
>>
>>28413721
That's what I think is starting to happen. Look at how well Trump supporters get along with each other at rallies. We've successfully brought back us-vs-them tribalism, which is a fantastic motivator for community cohesion. So far, everything's going right.
>>
>>28413770
Correct, and mysticism is useless.
>>
>>28413794
Mysticism built that car you're driving. Myster. Hey, eyes on the road! Ha ha, I'm just playin'. Hi. I'm Andrew Nellis, and I'm here to try to get you to let me lick your hot sweaty penis.
>>
>>28408009
Fuck me, I remember you from a thread on /pol/.
>>
>>28413699
>Part of getting old is having to make peace with your own mortality. It was especially difficult for me. Traumatic, even. It's quite possible that you have a different understanding because you didn't have to fight your way through successive layers of existential despair.

I never understood this in a sense, i'm into my late 20's, perhaps it becomes a chemical impulse as my body dies but I've always been very at peace with the idea our universe could have no real meaning, no point but the abstract we develop ourselves and that things we do just 'are' because they 'are' and everything just is.

The fact I'm conscious right now is the only divine miracle I ever need to behold to feel mighty, I think.

Some of the divine new age stuff rubs me the wrong ways because of the way echelons of understanding are cast upon followers like in any other religion to unravel the universes purpose. The way we segment the understanding and the cycles of the universe, the way oneness is described, it's a very human abstract projected onto the mystery of the universe.

Like when I did shrooms and saw and had my perceptions disassembled, I could see how people could attribute this to higher understanding but really it was just my internal furniture being shuffled around by a foreign substance.

I just think seeking divine understanding is a lack of appreciation for what truly is, in a way.

I have my human problems but in my head I love being alive, I love the universe but I don't require it is alive or capable of love, it doesn't need to worship me in any projected human abstract or comfort me, I am just fine to be here, scientifically.

Lack of inherent meaning seems to drive half of us mad, though.
>>
>>28413751
Something like that's actually not a bad idea. Thank you man.
>>
>>28413848
No problem man. Wanna meet up for some ass play?
>>
>>28413862
I would but I have no ass. Thanks for the offer.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.