[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people said that loneliness gets worse the older you get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1233543347.jpg (25 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
1233543347.jpg
25 KB, 480x424
>people said that loneliness gets worse the older you get
>22 now and completely fine with a minimal amount of interaction with my family

You lied to me /r9k/. Feels good not being a cryptonormie.
>>
>>28407707

It comes and goes really. You could think you are doing alright and then some sneaky thought comes in comparing your life with others. Then it comes. It's not too bad. The same introversion that makes you lonely makes you not care as much about it.
>>
>>28407769
Then you watch a movie and you're good to go. Feels good having hobbies you enjoy.
>>
>>28407707

Avoid Normiebook unless you need it for a job or something. That never fails to make me feel like a failure. I didn't even care what others of my school class were doing until that normie site was invented.
>>
>>28407791

Programming makes it really hard to think about being lonely..
>>
>>28407841
I think girls always need constant interaction with people because they don't have hobbies. If you have one you literally don't need friends.
>>
File: Maxin'n'relaxin.jpg (25 KB, 320x282) Image search: [Google]
Maxin'n'relaxin.jpg
25 KB, 320x282
>>28407707
I have never felt lonely in my entire life. I'm okay with interacting with people, but no matter how much alone time I get, I never feel like it's enough.
>>28407769
>comparing your life with others
That's where you make your fatal mistake, anon. People are shit. The only time you should compare yourself with them is to laugh about how stupid they are causing a bunch of problems for themselves. All while you're chillin' like a villain with not a problem in the world because you don't let other people drag you into their bullshit.
>>28407817
Why do you have a kikebook? Why do you care about what random assholes who happened to go to the same school as you are doing?
>>
>>28407889

I thought it would help my career and school. I do not use it much and do most of my online communication under some amount of anonymity.

Also, sometimes family members post some photos and it's easier to retrieve them there than wait for the mail to come in. My bro goes on there all the time and I can never see what he gets from it.

Curiosity makes me look up old classmates and see what they are up to. They have like 3 kids and a wife, an established career, and look happy. I've just been playing video games and fapping for 20 years since high school.
>>
>>28408028
>They have like 3 kids and a wife, an established career, and look happy
If it makes you feel any better, their lives are living hells. Normalfags use kikebook to compete with each other and make it look like their lives are better than each others, while they hide the fact that they're completely miserable.

I know this because my (only) friend is a self-aware normie who gives me the details on how shitty they all are.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.