[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw the only person who you consider a friend stole 300 dollars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: just.png (91 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
just.png
91 KB, 255x253
Help me bots, I dont know what to do. I was saving for a new camera. I was fucking backstabbed. Do I just cut my losses and give up making friends?
>>
How did he steal the money, OP?
>>
>>28407755
From my stash in my room

sad check
>>
That is actually very common. Normies or even fucknut insane robots love to prey on regular, kindhearted robots for this.

They actually know that they're your only friend, so they take advantage of it.
>>
Report the piece of shit to the police. Don't be a pussy anon. He needs to pay for what he did.
>>
>>28407870
He also was a fucking normie who said he was a bot. But what could I do,he was my only friend ya know?
>>
>>28407895
If he comes back you should shoot him in the spine, preferably, so that he doesn't die but he's paraplegic for life
>>
>>28407932
>steals money
>thinking of coming back
I do have gun but that's not gonna happen.
Like a robber who robs a bank will return?
>>
File: JUST.png (270 KB, 467x563) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
270 KB, 467x563
>Tfw already previously had trust issues cause grade school
>friend of 5 years decides to steal and dissapear like the friendship was nothing
At least it felt like friendship.
Should I just give up and live a life of isolation? I seriously can't see myself ever having a loyal trusting friend other than my mom.
Thanks for the responses, I will share a pepe I drew that ive never posted before. I give permission to save.
>>
Criminals alwys return to the scene of the crime break his legs though self defense
>>
>>28408337
tfw weak skeleton
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.