[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hahahaha anon still is a virgin, look how much of a creep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1341420391421.jpg (25 KB, 366x314) Image search: [Google]
1341420391421.jpg
25 KB, 366x314
>hahahaha anon still is a virgin, look how much of a creep loser he is!
>>
>>28407475
>implying any self respecting female cares about your virginity
>>
>"slut-shaming" is a thing people fight against it
>"virgin-shaming" is something live and well
FUCK OFF ROASTIES REEEE
>>
>>28407543
The entire point of being alive is to reproduce buddy, by being incapable of persuading a a female to mate with you, you are literally a biologic failure.
>>
>>28407603
And by being incapable of selecting the most competitive male to mate with you exclusively by remaining a virgin until he comes along, you are literally a biological failure.
>>
>>28407603
and the purpose of society is to allow for a functioning monogamous family unit
>>
>>28407475
HOW DO THEY ALWAYS KNOW?!?!?!
>>
>>28407603
The entire point of life is to be saddled with an eighteen-year obligation? I think very much not you dumb cuck.
>>
tfw no autistic mute virgin gf

: (
>>
>>28407773
Do you even natural selection, bro?
You can get mad at it, but the entire point of all life on earth is to perpetuate it's genes.
>>
>>28407475
Someone I thought of as a friendly aquaintence did this to me recently. I never learn.
>>
>>28407881
You could try to argue that, but proving intent or purpose is the hardest part.
>>
>>28407701
Well most women aren't waiting for 10/10 chads to have sex dude. Sure, every woman would love a chad, but most settle. Birthrates would be historically low if they didnt.
>>28407757
>>28407773
Society is a human construct and has literally nothing to do with my point. Life has no greater purpose or meaning. Every living thing, from plants and animals to humans are really only meant to reproduce and continue their species. If you don't care about that and don't want children that's fine, it really doesn't matter in our modern society. You are however, a failure in a biological sense, you can take that with a grain of salt though.
>>
>The age at first marriage among ancient Germanic tribes, according to Tacitus, was late for women compared to Roman women:

>The youths partake late of the pleasures of love, and hence pass the age of puberty unexhausted: nor are the virgins hurried into marriage; the same maturity, the same full growth is required: the sexes unite equally matched and robust; and the children inherit the vigor of their parents.

>Visigothic Code of law in the 7th century placed the prime of life at twenty years for both men and women, after which both presumably married. Thus it can be presumed that ancient Germanic brides were on average about twenty and were roughly the same age as their husbands.

anybody who treats sex and virginity like it's something you do or lose for a social pecking order is very shortsighted

that's probably why 1/3 of all americans have a sexually transmitted disease, over 100 million people
>>
>>28407986
>What are single mothers?

Jesus, you are stupid.
>>
>>28407986
>Life has no greater purpose or meaning.
says you?

if someone comes up with a way to save millions of lives, that's better than popping out a few kids so you can feel like you're a success in the most primal sense.

reproducing is only a short-term goal for survival, the human species requires more than that in the long-term.

you don't understand that it's different for social creatures, you still act like people are no better than mindless animals.
>>
>>28407986
Birthrates are historically low. US population is declining
>>
>>28407986
Living things aren't "meant" to do anything. Evolution and life in general doesn't have a purpose. Life reproduces because it just happens to have the structure to do so. Self replicating structures will obviously continue while non replicating ones will not. This was not designed on purpose. It just happens.
>>
>>28407881
Ok buddy if you wanna clean some little brat's asshole and waste 1000s of dollars because of your meme ideology then be my guest
>>
>>28408061
>if someone comes up with a way to save millions of lives, that's better than popping out a few kids

You don't spread your genes this way, so you're still a biological failure.

>you don't understand that it's different for social creatures

You sound like a normie. I bet you think you have a role on contemporary society and that makes you feel proud.
>>
>>28408036
I don't really understand how this post is a rebuttal to what I said
>>28408061
Obviously you can make your own meaning from your life faglord, but I'm talking about some great mystery or whatever the fuck
>>28408110
That's true, but the reasons for this are not due to women holding out for chads. I meant they would be ASTRONOMICALLY LOW. The vast majority of the men in the world are not chads, and yet, the vast majority of men are not virgins. You can try and peddle whatever narrative helps you cope with your virginity, but you don't have to be chad to get laid.
>>
>>28408174
>You don't spread your genes this way, so you're still a biological failure.
>muh superior white nordic genes

you can have your genes studied and used for other things than popping out some kids that you probably won't raise properly

>You sound like a normie.
assumptions, but you're wrong. everybody plays a role. nobody is ever entirely cut off from another person.
>>
>>28407475
>rape
or
>mace and then run off
>>
>>28408213
>Obviously you can make your own meaning from your life faglord, but I'm talking about some great mystery or whatever the fuck
just because your whole view of life is "fuck n die bro, fuck n die" doesn't mean that's all there is.

https://www.google.com/search?q=transhuman+resurrection
>>
>>28408266
That's not my view to life dude. I'm just saying from a biological standpoint that's WHY you exist. The universe is just this crazy insane accident. That being said, you can live a fulfilling life with plenty of personal meaning that has nothing to do with fucking. Why is it so hard for you to grasp these facts.
>>
>>28407475
Like all creep, weirdo, loser, awkward labels it's just a socially acceptable way to dismiss physically undesirable people from the mating pool.

>oh, wow, Chad is still a virgin?! we should get together and help him fix that ;)
>>
File: 1462501798504.jpg (95 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
1462501798504.jpg
95 KB, 600x840
>>28407986
>Society is a human construct and has literally nothing to do with my point
do you honestly believe hedonistic degenerate behavior ensured the survival of our species?
>>
>>28408444
No, but I don't believe that changes the fact that the fundamental function of ANY living thing is to reproduce.
>>
File: 1460604864713.jpg (33 KB, 473x600) Image search: [Google]
1460604864713.jpg
33 KB, 473x600
>>28408167
>>28408223
I'm an antinatalist and I'm not even white, but I do know the perpetuation of life (specifically, of your own genes) is the only reason to be alive.
Everything else is just a excuse to make us think we are not so miserable.
>>
>>28407766
they can smell
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.