[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interpals thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101
File: n4cyrpyackxg2zz2k4og_400x400.png (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
n4cyrpyackxg2zz2k4og_400x400.png
108 KB, 400x400
Alright Robots, it's time to get you a gf, even if she lives across the world. It's still better than nothing, and who knows? Maybe you will be together one day.

step 1: https://www.interpals.net/

step 2: make a profile, make it interesting, say you want to help girls with english

step 3: get flooded with endless messages from QT foreign and Asian girls from across the world because you are white and speak english

step 3: woo them to your best ability, make friends, and make romance

God speed robots. I will help you if you need me
>>
>>28407371

https://www.interpals.net/index.php

sorry lads use this link
>>
bump

this has potential. No robot wants to at least try?
>>
>>28407484
late to the party.

used to be script to view people's pages
>>
>>28407512

You don't need a script for this shit. If you are white and speak English you will be swimming in tight cunts

Many are looking for relationships too and will fly to you.
>>
>>28407548
I know, I use it, I'm just saying it used to be a lot more prolific
>>
>>28407568

I think many of the robots on here don't even know about it.

They wouldn't be lonely either. It will be the first time they experience qts trying to message them all day
>>
>>28407591
Script stopped working a few months ago, the threads stopped around then too
>>
>>28407628

I'm a normie but I love Asian women and I'm in a relationship now with a girl I met over interpal. She literally came to America to be with me, and she's absolutely flawless.

I think robots can do this too, because there isn't anything that remarkable about myself.

To them you can be anything you want to be. You have to create a good persona, a kind loving caring persona that any girl would want. Many Asian woman have a hard time finding this in their home countries because Asian men are so self destructive.

I want to help robots get unlonely and find love.
>>
I went on here but it seems so bad
it's a bunch of girls from 3rd world countries trying to get a green card to america or europe
>>
>>28407712

Some are looking for genuine love. You have to search and use your brain to find the right girl
>>
>>28407548
>If you are white and speak English you will be swimming in tight cunts
i speak english, i'm white, i'm not bad looking and i haven't even come close. I'm from europe though.
i rarely message anyone, but when i do, they seem rather disinterested. i guess i get discouraged and stop trying.
plus if you start anything with a girl there, it's going to be long distance, unless you or the other person have the resource to make it an actual close relationship.
>>
i can't even get girls on this website lmao

the one who was into me was clingy as fuck and wanted me to come and stay at her house in france after talking to her for 2 days (she was a mudslime too so no go). another one was a canadian who was actually really cool and i had a lot in common with but she deleted her account after her pictures were spammed by indian commenters. i got her kik/snapchat info a month ago but never ended up messaging her and its too late now.
>>
>>28407371
I was just about to make a pen pal thread. You must be me.

It's been a while. How are all your pen pals doing? Any good news since the last couple months?
>>
>>28407371
>Interpals
Yeah. They only reason you may (or may not) get messages from third world girls is because they're after a green card or something.
>>
>>28407778
>>28407792

Long distance is fine but make plans to get together and if things hit off, there you have it.

There are happy endings to this my little robot. I can help you guys.

>>28407807

Mine moved to America to be with me. She's fucking amazing!!
>>
asian and only get messages from hispanic and black girls desu

sux
>>
>>28407815

Not true at all. Some really do want to get out of their country, but not all.

Stop being silly anon.... That's a bad excuse to not try.
>>
I was going to use this to find someone to practice japanese with and possibly help their english but it looks like it's a dating site for teenagers from the looks of this thread
>>
>>28407484
The normies on /int/ claimed all the good girls already
>>
File: 1461416173464.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461416173464.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>28407825
You are my number 1 nigga. That's awesome. See, I'm not so bad. Glad it worked out so well for you.
>>
New to this. What's this script?
>>
>>28407825
i almost did.
she wanted to fly out here in the summer but i honestly didn't feel any sort of connection with her and thought she was kind of annoying so i just cut off contact with her completely.
>>28407833
dude like 70% of this website is weeaboo and koreaboo girls if you know korean or japanese you should be good at this.
>>
>>28407853

You don't need a script anon. I never used one.

>>28407875

That's a shame. Keep looking for a girl robot.

>>28407849

they have threads about this?
>>
>>28407892
culture pals general
that's where i first found this site
and i'll keep trying
>>
>>28407852

Thanks bro. I've never been happier.

>>28407906

I've never been on that board. Sounds interesting. Are they normies or really weabbos?
>>
>>28407875
koreaboos are scum
>>
>>28407892
>they have threads about this?
For several years now.
>>
why is the site being so shit, I'm only getting 404 page
>>
>>28407930
/int/ is a mix of weeabos from /jp/a/, normies from /sp/ and nazis from /pol/. It also depends a bit on the general thread you visit.
>>
>>28407975

>>
>>28407960
Haven't seen any lately. Seems they have died off.
>>
>>28407930
it's pretty much just people discussing cultures of different countries and shitposters from around the world posting random topics. they're normie.
>>28407975
it always does that
>>
>>28407975
Same here. Been trying the damn index for 10 minutes with no dice.
>>
>>28408038
>>28407975

I put wrong link in the OP

use that one
>>
>>28408038
I just want to use the search thing to look at people
>>28408050
>>
>>28407548

Yeah because they're desperate for a green card and once they have it, they'll leave you for chad thundercock
>>
>>28408050
>https://www.interpals.net/index.php

Yeah, that's where I'm getting stuck at. I'm using Chrome on a Chromebook, so maybe there's a compatibility issue. I'll try it on Firefox.
>>
literally none of this links work
the site must be down or I'm rangebanned from it without ever making a profile
>>
>>28408092
yea, site is being shit. I used this a lot a couple months back and it ran relatively smoothly.
>>
>>28408065
>>28408056
>>28408092
>>28408092
>>28408111

https://www.interpals.net/online.php

try this
>>
I'm a girl and have been on interpals for a few years so I can verify that most conversations go nowhere, and there's a lot of fake profiles so be careful
>>
>>28408014
>they're normie
That really depends on the general (/int/ is filled with them).
>>
>>28408123
I've had only 1 real good person I've connected with there, we talked so much. She started coming online a lot less after like 3 months though and stopped replying. I deleted my profile once that happened.
>>
>>28408117
is there a way of viewing full profiles without creating an account?
>>
>>28408190

You need to ask for their line account or something man....

>>28408199

no
>>
>>28408190
Awwwe I'm sorry that happened :(
the site is really slow for messaging so Skype is better to talk on
Best of luck, anon
>>
>>28408212
she didn't have anything, only instagram. We added each other there I don't really use it. And she hasn't posted anything since.
>>
>>28407992

>/int/ is a mix of weeabos from /jp/a/, normies from /sp/ and nazis from /pol/. It also depends a bit on the general thread you visit.

thats honestly the most sound description anyone has ever offered
>>
>>28408123
Also, half of the profiles seem obsessed with learning japanese or Korean and block a lot of countries (middle east and Africa but sometimes their own just to talk to native speakers) kinda messed up but that's the truth
>>
>>28408117
Still not working, but I appreciate the help. Been trying for ages and I can only get the forums to pull up.

I'll try it tomorrow. I'm genuinely perplexed since it shows up on Google yet I can't even access the front page. Fuckin' weird.
>>
>>28408401

the main page is not working for me on google chrome but the others are. not sure man :/
>>
>>28408401
>>28408425
I'm having to refresh like 10 times before it'll not go to the 404 page and actually work.
>>
>>28408315
africans/indians/arabs are creepy as fuck on there. i'd block them too. they always spam profiles with "bby u sexy lemme give great sexx" comments.
>>
>>28408425
Yeah I tried booting up in Linux and pulling it up with Midori and Firefox, still nothing. Might just be this Chromebook POS.
>>
OP every girl I look at has like 8 chads on her profile trying to talk to them, all of them somewhat speaking their native language or some shit

How can I compete?
>>
File: interpals.png (84 KB, 614x284) Image search: [Google]
interpals.png
84 KB, 614x284
I started using Interpals 3 years ago and I've had a Ukrainian Internet gf for 1.5 years now.

The site is terrible now desu. I would not recommend using it.
>>
>>28408507
yuck
just nuke england
>>
>>28408496

Be interesting. Get them off of interpals. isolate them.

You have to be ahead of the competition in some way. Be dedicated to your internet waifu
>>
I've been using interpals for a few weeks now, but I'm young and gay and always get hit on ugly guys, but I've spoken to and excahnged lewds with some qt chads

Anyone know why interpals is never on /int/ anymore?
>>
>>28408615
it's /soc/ tier normie shit.
>>
>>28408315
what do you expect?
it's a site for getting a penpal who speaks the language you want o learn
not many people want to learn african or arabic or hindi
how is it messed up that people are using the site like intended?
>>
>>28408619
Somewhat.

I met a qt french guy who is into /lit/ and stuff from it tho
>>
>all these women are that rich and travel the world frequently

Jesus how can I ever hope to interest them when they have already bought the world and have lived in several countries
>>
>>28408646

OP here. My girlfriend is wealthy and has travelled the country. She literally fell in love with me because "I tried so hard to make her happy even though she lived so far away from me"

That's why. Looks help but remember its not everything
>>
>>28408666
Why are you even here kill yourself faggot. You clearly don't belong here.
>>
>>28408698
they are either shills or are coming to brag and make other people feel like shit
the normalfag infestation is out of control on this board
>>
File: dead.jpg (16 KB, 670x63) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
16 KB, 670x63
>check messages
>some fuck from ghana sent me this awhile ago
>>
>>28408496
Talk to her anyways but don't try to be a Chad about it, those are always the annoying ones
>>
>>28408698
>>28408728

leave the thread if it offends you I'm just trying to help some robots

I used to be lonely. too.
>>
File: 1445489029553.png (101 KB, 550x523) Image search: [Google]
1445489029553.png
101 KB, 550x523
Should I make the pen pal general a regular thing again? It'd be better than 90% of the other racebait, gayfag, dank meme spam threads. We can try to help each other out get qt pen pals to talk to.
>>
>>28408814
>I used to be lonely
>while I had rich girls orbiting my dick
kill yourself shithead
you don't belong here, get the fuck off this board and back to facebook or instagram
>>
>>28408853

yes. I'm OP and I don't want to make this thread again because of the hater trolls
>>
>>28408887
I'll make them every Saturday again then. Maybe every other Saturday, like I used to. I wonder how many robots even remember me.
>>
>>28407591
>experience qts trying to message [you] all day

How do you sort them all out? I feel tired just thinking about it.

Also how many older ones are on there, 30s etc?
>>
File: 1458014416907.jpg (163 KB, 850x1166) Image search: [Google]
1458014416907.jpg
163 KB, 850x1166
>>28409021
There are a decent amount of Christmas cakes if you look. I was surprised to see how many robots were actually interested in that.
>>
>>28409021

Mine is 25 years old and I'm 22. She looks like she is 18 though. Beautiful and young. Asian genetics, you know the stuff.

I'm not into young girls anyway. Stupid and they don't know what they want in life.
>>
>>28409084
>how many robots were actually interested in that.

>Be middle aged wizard
>>
You can actually meet people online and have it work out. I met someone online through social media and we've been together a decade.
>>
>>28409233

Thanks for the support anon.
>>
>>28409021
I met a woman from Japan who was 35, when I was 21. We would chat quite often and eventually started to get romantic. However after about a year started to drift apart and I haven't spoken to her in a while.
>>
>>28409084

Really? I always feel strange when I'm talking to girls and they end up being 17-19.
>>
>>28409250
>a woman from Japan

This is the thing. A women on the other side of the world may be fun but unless it can become something more is it worth it? I did chat to some women for years. I let it go because I knew I was motivated for the wrong reasons and it should never become anything.
>>
File: Point Blur_May072016_220603.jpg (803 KB, 1046x1681) Image search: [Google]
Point Blur_May072016_220603.jpg
803 KB, 1046x1681
>>28409249
Story if you want to read it
>>
I visited a bunch of profiles the past couple days and got 10 messages. ALL asians.
>>
>>28409409

yup. isnt it great?
>>
>>28407548
What a lie this is.
>white
>tall
>decent looking
>live in la
Wow literally no one messages me anymore even though I view hundreds of people or send them a pm first.

>get pm from girl in Belarus, we talk for a day, then she doesnt log in ever again

>man from Ghana gets a little too close, think he might murder me if I stop talking to him

>13 year old russian girl loves the USA and wants to live here but she has fas face.

>all these euro girls too into kpop or weeb shit and wanting to move to gookland or nippon

This site really is the lowest.
It's like it never left 2005
>>
>>28409448

Sounds like you have shit luck
>>
Do you guys usually send messages first? Or just wait for them to message you?

I've had my profile for about a year and seldom message a girl first. What's the best way to go about this?
>>
>>28409489

You need a roundabout way of doing things. Be smart about it. Don't come off as creepy, but cool.

don't have a creepy dark profile pic. Be warm and inviting.
>>
>>28409489
A little bit of both

Is the site not working for anyone else?
>>
>>28409542

check back at it tomorrow
>>
i made profile
where my tight cunts?
>>
>>28409489
Also most of my pictures look like I obviously taken myself, could this be an issue?
>>
>>28409489
I made this a long ass time ago and never made a second updated version, but if pen generals are coming back I will finish a new one. Keep your message simple and talk about stuff that is easy for her to respond to. Don't talk about something only you know. Find something you both like. Read her profile and look for common hobbies or something.
>>
>>28409786
kill yourself
r9k is meant to exist without generals and recurring threads you dumb twat
take it to /soc/
>>
>>28409837
Why aren't you posting this in every other recurring thread?
>effortless racebait threads
>trap threads
>those stupid fart fetish threads
>the fembot feels attention whore threads which has been up constantly for months
At least these pen pal threads help robots meet girls and shit.
>>
>>28410176
I do post it in the recurring threads you dense nigger
>"why do I have to follow the rules?"

>"help robots meet girls"
they don't do anything
when they were around on other boards they were full of catfishers and pretty much no one actually got in a relationship

OP and the tripfag are just faggot chads who grabbed some autistic rich girl and came to brag and rub it in robots faces and circlejerk
I guarantee if there is a recurring thread here it will be nothing but cancer, it will do nothing, robots will not get penpals, and it will be the same group of 10 people or so jerking each other off about whatever their fake internet gfs said to them recently

which is why I liked r9k, where you can get away from general shit, but somehow you think that even though we complain to the mods every damn day about recurring shill and bait threads we want to have another fucking general here

especially considering the fucking site doesn't work, there's no reason to even have the goddamn thread at all
>>
>>28410280

Someone sounds mad.
>>
>>28410320
kill yourself you waste of space
>>
>>28410280
You'd rather robots just give up instead of simply spending 5 minutes to message girls, who will very likely respond and form some degree of a relationship? Have you also forgotten the eternal k pop threads we used to have years ago? The time when every thread was a feels thread or tard spaghetti thread was probably the best this board has been.
>>
>>28410320
>Moving right along
>>
>>28410354

Actually, you're the waste of space seeing as you serve no purpose.
>>
>>28410444
I'd rather not have another shitty general in r9k where some high school chads come to jerk each other off about how many messages they get on some dating site
/soc/ exists for a reason
go use that if you want to have your shitty general
they have no rules about generals or original content and the board is already shit so you can't possibly bring it down any further

>generals were the best the board has been
wrong, generals are garbage and add nothing to almost any board
all they do is invite people to stick to their one little subreddit thread and never leave
along with encouraging circlejerking in the thread and shunning any outsiders on the board
it makes it even more of "muh sekrit club" than it already was

so then why are you trying to make a general here that could be on /int/ or /jp/ or even /soc/ where it actually fits with the board culture instead of on a board that is inherently anti-general?

>>28410526
>n-no you
thanks for your input now please kill yourself and leave my board
>>
>>28410545
Does this really work anon, I don't have any good pictures of me. What do?
>>
>>28410633
yeah, if you believe hard enough and kill yourself you'll be gone from r9k forever and people here won't have to see your stupid posts
>>
>>28410545

>my board

oh no a normie reeee!

I'm not going anywhere, does that remind you of your actual life?
>>
Is the website down or something?
>>
>>28410932
I got a 404 a few minutes ago, but seems to be working still.
>>
>>28410932
>https://www.interpals.net

Works for me.
>>
>>28409786
>Don't you dare mention anime and vidya.
Why would I be interested in someone who doesn't tolerate my hobbies? Hell, I want someone who shares them.
>>
>>28410967
>https://www.interpals.net
This works for me but I can't log on
>>
>>28411023
Then mention it, but sure you don't come off as an otaku weeb. The Japs hate people who obsess over anime, and the girls probably get tons of weaboo fags messaging them about the latest episode of Naruto.
>>
File: 3e73e0601df6.jpg (159 KB, 640x402) Image search: [Google]
3e73e0601df6.jpg
159 KB, 640x402
>mfw met a russian girl from another board
>>
>>28409358
i love a happy ending. 4chan is always so negative
>>
>>28407371
I'm a brown guy from a 3rd world country not a single girl wanted to talk to me.

And I used all those scripts out there to boost your views.
>>
File: feels.jpg (55 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
55 KB, 800x576
any australian bros try it out? i'm scared.. i'm white but want a european or american gf.
>>
>tfw your Japanese qt is coming to your city this summer and wants to meet

Does she want the dick or no?
>>
>>28411871
also the website seems down
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw too socially autistic to talk to women even when they don't speak the same language
>>
>>28411892
I mean, is she coming there because you're there or because it's NY or some shit.
>>
File: british shite man.png (48 KB, 1320x634) Image search: [Google]
british shite man.png
48 KB, 1320x634
Bullying moment. This guy got his Interpals account deleted, but I found his YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52jDnbbJ58A
>>
>>28411953
>spetsnaz

is he russian? and why is he so upset?
>>
>>28411924
It actually is NY

She came a few a months ago but didn't know that I was at college on the other end of the state. However I'm coming home next week so I'll be able to meet her again this time. I'm not sure if she is making a second trio just to meet me or if she just really likes NYC kek
>>
HOW DO I MAKE SURE I DONT GET CAT FISHED
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS?
>>
>>28411972
He's a Brit serving in the military whose opposed with the Soviet Union. He got upset at my profile because it had things he disagreed with
>>
File: 6 dance.gif (21 KB, 199x160) Image search: [Google]
6 dance.gif
21 KB, 199x160
>>28412028
*obsessed. He's such a Stupid commie fag
>>
File: hgf.png (4 KB, 946x223) Image search: [Google]
hgf.png
4 KB, 946x223
whats up with this website
>>
>>28407371
Had one for a few months now. I don't use it too terribly often. Not looking for a relationship online (kek) but would be cool to get lewds from the mass amount of hot foreigns who use the site. Unfortunately, I lack the looks and the socialization skills to make such a thing happen.
>>
File: 1442294079205.gif (558 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1442294079205.gif
558 KB, 500x475
>add girl from india a year ago
>dont have a profile pic but she responds anyways
>super sweet and we end up exchanging numbers and talking on the phone
>really enjoy talking to her surprisingly and we talk every night for a good week
>forget that she hasn't even seen me
>brings up that she'd love to see what I look like
>feel kinda confident and she says she doesn't care what I look like, but that she's sure I'm very handsome ;)
>"oh come on anon~"
>send pic
>blocked immediately
Deleted profile the next day
Never again
>>
>>28412285

Let's see it anon. What do you look like.
>>
>>28412299
I'd rather not become a meme
I'm in shape and don't have acne, so I'm just plain ugly. Can't improve much
>>
File: mcgranterry.png (262 KB, 349x422) Image search: [Google]
mcgranterry.png
262 KB, 349x422
>>28412299
Here I am. Like I said handsome,right?
>>
File: ff.png (200 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
200 KB, 396x385
theres like only 10 fucking Australia girls and some are 16-17. What the fuck.

And there's so many chads. I'm scared as fuck to sign up.
>>
>>28412332
Just post a picture.
>>
>>28412332

>he doesn't want to live forever in infamy
>>
>>28411998
Hmm, are your conversations lewd at all?
>>
>>28412355
Your haircut is straight serial killer looking, but overall you're not terrible looking. Just get rid of that retarded haircut. You look like you belong in special needs.
>>
File: 132.gif (303 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
132.gif
303 KB, 300x168
>>28412355
Fuck, i don't look good either. I wonder how i'll do.
>>
>>28412359
Just become the anti-chad
>>
File: gfdgf.png (25 KB, 946x495) Image search: [Google]
gfdgf.png
25 KB, 946x495
guys im fucking scared

my hearts beating and i feel dizzy
>>
>>28412355

LMFAO just kys already f.am
>>
File: 4g.jpg (101 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
4g.jpg
101 KB, 1000x750
>>28412355
now i dont want to post my picture on the website

i dont look like chad
>>
>>28412478
psyche
I'm not a British rapper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHKdsdN4oyA
>>
File: 1461513741525.png (14 KB, 633x524) Image search: [Google]
1461513741525.png
14 KB, 633x524
>>28408772

>Not making a cool friend from Ghana so you can then meet up with him and liberate people all over africa with rusty AKs and machetes.=
>>
>>28412519
aaaaaah FUCKING HELL
>>
>>28407371
tell me your interpals story, and stick around, i might need help.
>>
>>28407371
op help plox
>>
File: 1440670805272.gif (236 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440670805272.gif
236 KB, 500x500
>17 yo
>looking for a relationship
>>
if you click on a girls profile can they see you are viewing them?
>>
OP did you post in the threads back when they were on /int/? I was lurking those threads back when scarfpals were a thing
>>
File: lol.png (533 KB, 1095x687) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
533 KB, 1095x687
people are so fucking thirsty on this website, how am i supposed to compete?
>>
>>28412677
Yes they can notice and it tells how long ago
>>
>>28412677
Yes, if you can read their profile they will know

>>28412765
Message and hope, out of all the messages there is a very likely chance you will be the guy who stands out
>>
File: 7f5.jpg (34 KB, 457x376) Image search: [Google]
7f5.jpg
34 KB, 457x376
>>28412798
>>28412782
FUCK i clicked on a dozen from my country and some are still opened in a tab and i haven't viewed them.
>>
>>28412782
Isn't that why people run scripts.
>>
Any of you guys who've had a profile a while, what's the most bizarre message you've gotten?

I had a 65 year old man ask to paint a portrait of me.
>>
File: RsTMt98.jpg (401 KB, 1489x2369) Image search: [Google]
RsTMt98.jpg
401 KB, 1489x2369
>>28411253
Posted the story a long ass time ago but our bond is even stronger today.
>>
>>28412848
I deleted mine months ago but it was some old Italian guy who was insistent on me looking at all the pictures of his family on Skype
>>
File: 321.png (306 KB, 737x403) Image search: [Google]
321.png
306 KB, 737x403
can you guys please knock some sense into my head before i get too attached and start going after russian girls who will either catfish me or take all my money

im a 5/10 male thats how delusional i am who thinks i'll get my self a russian qt.
>>
I thought interpals was dead. There are so many issues that have popped up on the site it's like no one is running anymore. I'm afraid it'll be gone soon, same fate as userscripts.org.
>>
>>28413006
It really depends on lots of stuff. Some will be legit some won't. It worries me too and its one reason I have stayed away.
>>
>>28412359
the thing is Chads (people from /int/ who steal pics from /soc/) only want nudes. If the girl is a slot she will give them. But after that Chads stop replying to them so those qts want somebody to talk too. And that somebody can be you. Since they are empty they are really easy and if you are from the same country a lot can happen.
>>
File: uglynips.jpg (268 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
uglynips.jpg
268 KB, 1280x960
>>28413006
From someone with experience with this scenario exactly, you'll get tired of her before that happens. Also she'll show her true nature bit by bit the more you speak with her and your dream will shatter or her nipples will be fucking disgusting and you'll naturally be so repulsed you'll come back to your senses
Pic related
>>
File: 432.jpg (26 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
432.jpg
26 KB, 500x335
>>28413140
I mean, all these girls litrelly all of them have had heaps of men comment on their profile and send messages. So i find it hard to believe they will even like me but i still want to try and i know i;'ll just get heart broken.

Fuck this world.
>>
>>28413171
>got a girls nudes

fuck off chad
>>
>>28413006
A girl from Sweden told me i'm qt even though I was rated 4/10 on /soc/. To be fair she is a video game freak. Top kek
>>
>>28413192
>getting nudes is Chad now
Stop. Getting nudes is like riding a bike, it takes practice and lots of it
>>
>any girl with a profile pic
>has 500 guys already hitting on her
>even the ones from Turkey all look like Chads

Worse than Tinder.
>>
>>28413205
do they initiate you? i created my profile but i'm still too scared to post a picture so i was just looking at profiles.
>>
>>28407371
Well, they don't even view my profile before ignoring me, so this is nice. Thanks alot, OP.
>>
>>28413232
Well if this guy is right that may not matter>>28413161
>>
So if I get 0 matches on tinder this isn't gonna be any different right?
>>
File: bxb.png (134 KB, 396x370) Image search: [Google]
bxb.png
134 KB, 396x370
>>28413232
Yeah and they all have like 3000 comments on their fucking profile, fuck this website.
>>
>>28413233
I haven't been on that site in a little over a year. The time that I spet there I used a script. But when I started out some girl did initiate me frist yes. If you want to talk about a topic you like and know about it a lot just search for that topic. Keep in mind 7/10 people wont respond to you. Either their acc is dead or they just don't want to talk to you. But those 3/10 that do respond they are like top tier qts. You wont regret it. Also it may not happen right away. It takes time. I found my qt after 6 months.
>>
>>28413273
Even Eggy could get a date on this site
>>
File: gfdgfd.png (286 KB, 1134x531) Image search: [Google]
gfdgfd.png
286 KB, 1134x531
>>28413006
guys i am going to message this qt

what the fuck do i say?
Should i upload a picture of myself first?
>>
>>28413348
Why do you want to talk to her?
>>
File: fds34.jpg (25 KB, 452x548) Image search: [Google]
fds34.jpg
25 KB, 452x548
>>28413407
because i like russian girls and she is a qt.
>>
File: 1451083485498.jpg (596 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451083485498.jpg
596 KB, 1920x1080
hmm yeah, got an online gf from Spain with interpals (I live in Australia). Completely unplanned desu (joined the site to get some anime and programming bros). Going 4 months now. Planning to visit her soon after I get a job. And then we're gonna travel the world together after she finishes uni.

Am I g-going to make it, robros
>>
>>28413457
Im in australia as well, post your face i want to see if im good looking enough.
>>
>>28413465
I am pretty ugly, maybe 4-5/10 and I'm flip.
>>
>>28413483
probably still better looking then me, also what do you put in "about me'?
>>
>>28412855
i guess there really is hope for fatlets like me and you.

thanks famiglia
>>
>>28413499
Contrary to r9k's hivemind, I believe there are some girls who actually don't give much fucks about what you look like.

I put my interests, ie, programming, anime, Manga, breakdancing.
>>
>>28413422
If that is the best you have go with it.
>>
>>28407371
what's a good profile pic look like?

I went to /soc/ to see if I could try and copy one of their selfies but those morons just take pictures of their bodies
>>
File: 1453008851681.jpg (183 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1453008851681.jpg
183 KB, 728x546
>>28408507
Yeah, I was there two years ago and I recently came back, but now It's just terrible.

I'm looking for an alternative, but I can't find anything better.
>>
File: 21.png (77 KB, 491x541) Image search: [Google]
21.png
77 KB, 491x541
Anyone else here add like like 10 favorite movies to their description? is this too autistic?
>>
File: 20160413_205237.jpg (342 KB, 2258x665) Image search: [Google]
20160413_205237.jpg
342 KB, 2258x665
>>28413511
There's always hope, dubly dubman
>>
>>28413689
Not if you are a movie fan.
>>
>>28413270
Ive tried, it doesnt help because they still have a constant influx of messages and existing orbiter friends.

At this point ive had so many pointless online relantionships im not satisfied unless i get nudes or a shag. I dont blame Chad at all for trying to cut past the bullshit, it gets tiresome playing court jester to these slags only to see them flake out or refuse to get dirty.
>>
File: 432.jpg (89 KB, 456x356) Image search: [Google]
432.jpg
89 KB, 456x356
>>28413700
I did it, i'm still too fucking scared to upload a picture and i still haven't been initiated.
>>
>>28413689
What movies did you put?
>>
>>28413725
>So we can catfish you
>>
>>28413725
why so you can post my profile here? fuck that. My anxiety is bad enough i already want to delete my fucking profile.
>>
File: 4214.png (259 KB, 645x1247) Image search: [Google]
4214.png
259 KB, 645x1247
>>28413746
im deleting it, no one will find me attractive and im too scared to post my face.
>>
>>28413844
hey, wanna be interpals friends? my username is anon923
>>
>65 profile views in an hour
>4 messages from dudes in india, Dubia, and Brazil

kind of what i expected.
>>
Jesus all these qt3.14 Korean bitches
>>
File: sdfd.jpg (10 KB, 255x248) Image search: [Google]
sdfd.jpg
10 KB, 255x248
>>28413890
>trying to bait me to click on his profile
>he sees me looking
>posts my profile

i thought we were all friends here
>>
>>28413915
>being this paranood
Cmon bro, we're all friends here, right?
>>
any anons here who created a profile and posted a picture?
>>
>>28413961
No, he has every reason to be paranoid
>>
>>28413961
Unfortunately not the case.
>>
Welp made a profile feels wierd because i have never had a facebook or anything like that...feels kind of scary
>>
>>28413915

have you ever considered no one cares enough to go through the trouble?

No one really cares who you are, and even if they did post your picture here, so what? Some autistic kids laugh at you for a couple minutes and they all move on and forget about you and this thread the next day?
>>
>>28413915
nah I won't. I promise. I actually just wanna talk about stuff...
>>
Why can't i enter the page 404 what is happening
oregano
>>
>>28414058
>>28414008
>>28413961
fuck off normies i aint posting or adding jack shit. Im deleting it.
>>
>>28414008
>Autistic faggots
>Forgetting
>Forgiving

Some yes. Some just want to be total faggots and they have all the time in the world to do just that.
>>
>>28414063
also yes faggots im using the index link
>>
>>28414066

Like I care what you do, I simply find it silly to be so nervous about what 1-3 people in 1 thread on a board where everyone is too self absorbed crying about how awful their lives are to care about how someone in the world looks.

>>28414084
>>28414063

website sucks, just refresh.
>>
>>28407670
>Asian men are so self destructive.
What's that supposed to stand for.

t. born in Asia, I guess I'm an Asian man, technically
>>
>have profile active for a few hours now
>still not one single message

you're all lying whores.
>>
>>28414301

Don't worry, you'll get a message from a 30 year old man from India.
>>
Wow, these threads moved from int? good decision OP. Don't put the discord chat here either.

btw guys, this shit works. I lost my viriginity and have a Russian girlfriend because of this site.
>>
>>28414301
Than use a script over night and you will be swiming in puss
>>
>>28414369
why are you lying? the only thing that took your virginity was your left hand.
>>
>>28414369
Those threads on /int/ were ruined by that ugly swede with his fake jaw, also that austist girl from Russia that was a slut. The german girl who posted everyones picture like an autist and that russian bodyboulder with a good looking face
>>
>>28414417
link to script
>>
>>28414435
Also that canadian guy who went to Estonia to get laid, only to be scared of a sauna date. Last I heard he's getin married to his estonian qt
>>
File: 32.jpg (20 KB, 431x406) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
20 KB, 431x406
>>28414457
>>28414435
>>28414369
reading this makes me wonder why i was stupid enough to create a profile.
>>
>>28414454
Regional Script (And script setup):
http://pastebin.com/3tUBNCg6

Country Specific:
http://pastebin.com/p2RKf8h6

Multi Country (testing):
http://pastebin.com/ZkHvPZPR

casanova filter:
http://pastebin.com/ZkHvPZPR
>>
>>28414472
> The script automatically views other people in your name. You can see who last visited your profile, other people will see wether or not you visited their profile (which you did because of the script). Then they will view your profile, which gives you views, and if they like you they send you a message, post on your wall or comment a photo.

> If you don't use the script, you hand pick the qts you'd like to talk to, view their profile and send them a message if you like them. Some of those qts which you did not decide to message will actually message you because they genuinly like you. Imo you have a better succes rate this way, because you pick out people you like yourself. Chances are that a likelyhood of a mutual connection are better this way then letting a computer do stuff automatically for you.

> Protip:
> Use the script first only for specific countries. Otherwise you will be flooded with messages from asians.
>>
File: 1453084459132.png (203 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1453084459132.png
203 KB, 300x400
is it possible to get a gf from an asian country thats like 16-19 years old on this site?
>>
https://www.interpals.net/asvpsaadiq

D-Did I do good robots...
>>
>>28414472
Anyone used the first one? should i use it? i don't care about nudes.
>>
>>28413348
Hey, I've noticed you're very shy and your country is a very socially awkward country. I am a single man with many testosterones and no one to share my social skills with. I have a large cardboard
box with a list of shy girls I saved from their condition, but no one to cuddle on my pizza box and burn garbage with because they all leave once they discover how easy it is to talk to a man if you have a half-decent face.
If you're interested, I wish to leave my current life and start a new one with you, in an isolated place where you would never find another man to cheat on me with.
What do you say?
>>
File: 1438427093514.png (244 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1438427093514.png
244 KB, 600x800
>>28414490
>only 18 and has good facial hair

mfw 21 almost 22 and can't grow even a half decent stash
>>
File: gd44.jpg (177 KB, 1257x1280) Image search: [Google]
gd44.jpg
177 KB, 1257x1280
>>28414503
actually going to send it.
>>
>>28414528

Or

Hi, I've noticed you're very cute and your country is a very poor country. I am a single man with a comfortable life but no one to share it with. I have a large television but no one to cuddle on my large couch and watch it with.
If you're interested in leaving your current life and starting a new one with me, all these things I have can be yours too.
What do you say?
>>
This website is fucking broken. It keeps giving me the ngix error or whatever.
>>
>>28414528
Do it
>>28414490
Add more info
>>
>>28414485
send this pasta to them

I noticed in your profile you claim to be 'obsessed with Japan' and that you want to go there yourself some day.
Please let me advice you, that this is a bad idea. Being obsessed with Japan is very unhealthy. I had a friend like you once. His name was Ken. He was a nice guy, but completely obsessed with Japanese culture. He would spend all day drawing manga on his tablet and practising with his freshly folded katana. He even walked around town, dressed in Kimonos, which earned him quite the reputation among the townspeople, who laughed at him whenever he turned his back. He dreamt of going to Japan and becoming a videgame designer for Studio Gibli, his favourite Japanese company. You are probably thinking "I do these things. I dress in Kimonos and wish to live in Japan. Maybe one day I will meet Ken and we will walk through the streets of Tokyo together, but not as a couple as we will both have beautiful Japanese partners"

Guess what? You can't do that.

Because Ken died. He was killed in the 2011 Japanese Tsunami. He was walking to his office, and was too busy drawing naked images of his favourite manga characters to notice the wave behind him. His obsession with Japan killed him. A life wiped out. I do not think the same thing must happen to you. Please, reconsider your obsession. Become obsessed with the Netherlands if you must have a country you love so much. We at least do not have disasters. Maybe if you do become obsessed with us, I can be your husband.
>>
>>28414545
What country are you connecting from?
>>
File: fuckk.png (30 KB, 1194x314) Image search: [Google]
fuckk.png
30 KB, 1194x314
>>28414547
done and done friends
>>
>>28414563
usa,every time it gives me that 404 not found nginx/1.9.14 thing when i click the website, and when I try to sign up it gives me the same error. how can a website be so terrible made?
>>
>>28414575
Is she online? If so, please update.
>>
>>28414575
MADMAN

you should have sent her this one

I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost an...gelical in a sense I suppose.

The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on Bodyspace and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful.

I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt..
>>
>>28414579
Try using a differnt browser
>>
>>28414525
Yeah, it only looks good on that photo, because of the lighting and shit
also it have facial hair because i'm balding and i took some pills called Capello Plus for like 4 or 5 months (still balding, no head hair growth or stronger hair)
>>
File: 656.jpg (20 KB, 403x395) Image search: [Google]
656.jpg
20 KB, 403x395
>>28414596
Do you want me to send it to someone else that is online?
>>
>>28414579
Just f5 until it comes up. That's what I do anyway
>>
>Interpals outside of /int/
This doesn't feel right at all...fuck off.
>>
>>28414604
Used IE, still the same thing.
>>
>>28407371
>how to get cucked around the world 101
>>
>>28407371

>tried this once
>messaged at least 20 girls in Japan
>none responded after a month
>had a detailed profile
>had a picture of myself

Maybe thats why, I am ugly I suppose.
>>
>>28414655
>Cuckoldry
>Inherently bad
>>
>site that has the intention of being a language exchange and to get to know people from all around the world and their cultures ends up as a dating site thanks to /r9k/ faggotry plus the perverts that already roamed the site

No wonder so many girls on their profiles insisted on how they didn't want a relationship or prefered to talk to other girls instead,I guess you desperate fucks have been harassing them all
>>
>>28414418
Don't worry man, I thought I wouldn't make it as well. I lost my virginity the day before I turned 22. keep going ;_;7
>>
File: 5435.png (426 KB, 1159x414) Image search: [Google]
5435.png
426 KB, 1159x414
>>28414614
Fuck it guys, im sending that quote to mutiple girls, will post back if they reply.

hope i dont get banned
>>
>>28414669
I don't have a comeback for that one. yet

whatever makes you happy, I guess maddox.
>>
>>28414457
Wait, did this guy have two girls at the same time? But one found out about the other? The other girl was Russian I think
>>
>>28414490
bump ;-;
oregano
>>
File: gfd.jpg (152 KB, 921x723) Image search: [Google]
gfd.jpg
152 KB, 921x723
>>28414583
shes been offline for a hour. my face is covered so i dont really care.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.