[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stop baiting races
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLwcCGMgqLI
>>
>>28407358
i hate korea
i hate koreans

stupid dogeater gooks, they steal Japanese IP and continue to antagonize Japan, VERY bad country

they sap from every other asian country, they are parasites
>>
>>28407544
Go to Korea and then go to japan and tell me than tell me that they are the same. Japan is almost like the 2nd world shit hole compared to Korea.
>>
>>28407544

koreans are the worst asians by far. souless dog eating plastic abominations. Even chinese are better

>>28407573

what fuckin retard actually believes this? Korea has one of the most corrupt shit governments in the world and has only been a first world country for maybe 15 years.
>>
>>28407544
And yet you idolize their pop stars, fashion etc.

Japan used to be a leader in these areas but now you're derivative, a knockoff of a knockoff.
>>
>>28407639
>And yet you idolize their pop stars, fashion etc.
do I?
I do not use korean products
I do not buy korean technology
I do not watch kpop or go to korean restaurants

I do everything I can to prevent koreans in the USA being successful and koreans in Korea being successful
>>
>>28407625
>Korea has one of the most corrupt shit governments

>America spys on it's own people.
>China bans things like eating a banana a certain way
>Korea corrupt because it's filled with nepotism. Of course so is America and China
>>
>>28407667

Keep fighting the good fight brother. Koreans are fucking awful and should be exterminated
>>
File: 14a04aaae42.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
14a04aaae42.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
>>28407358
The part she stares from under the blanked was kind of scary...
>>
Geez. I wouldn't have posted the video if I had known some of you have PTSD from Korea.
>>
>>28407667
You are on /r9k. So I doubt there isn't much you can do to prevent anything.
>>
>>28407358
She will probably be hot when she is older. I'm not a pedo I am just stating a fact.
>>
File: Korean_hangul_alphabet.jpg (65 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
Korean_hangul_alphabet.jpg
65 KB, 600x527
>>28407358
What's being said here? I don't speak lines and circles

Also have no idea why pic related is in my folder, I thought it might be useful
>>
>>28407831

She is apologizing to her mom.

My Korean is shitty.

They are talking about meals the mother makes for the girl.
>>
>>28407887

Oh the little girl is apologizing for being hyper active during a meal.
>>
File: Plant-Evolution.jpg (56 KB, 688x765) Image search: [Google]
Plant-Evolution.jpg
56 KB, 688x765
>>28407915
Oh, okay, I'm not sure I really get the point of this thread but there you go.

Have another picture I thought would be useful
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.