[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you've lost someone to suicide, did the note comfort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: asdfgj.jpg (495 KB, 1279x1820) Image search: [Google]
asdfgj.jpg
495 KB, 1279x1820
If you've lost someone to suicide, did the note comfort you or make it worse? I'm still deciding whether I want to leave a detailed note or just a short "goodbye you fuckers".
>>
>>28407074
'Make it genuine' is a contradiction.
>>
File: 1462668769440.jpg (19 KB, 388x392) Image search: [Google]
1462668769440.jpg
19 KB, 388x392
>>28407074
"send it to your friends"

yah... thanks for the reminder...
>>
>>28407074

I'm really interested in this thread, also I'm wondering if (and how) write a suicide note.
But leaving nothing is more cruel than a
> "goodbye you fuckers".
if you wanna feel them regret
>>
File: 3968607270_0885219414_o.png (377 KB, 579x476) Image search: [Google]
3968607270_0885219414_o.png
377 KB, 579x476
>>28407074
I wish I could fucking murder people who are anti-suicide. The people who truly want to die are better off dead. Leave them be. The nothingness after death is a sanctuary for the lost and wretched. For them to tell us not die after they, along sith the rest of the world, have abandoned us... what right do they have?
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 900x900
If you're at all worried that you'll hurt somebody with your suicide you probably shouldn't commit suicide
>>
>>28407203
this tbphwymgf
I mean, if you're killing yourself it's because you think the world makes you suffer too much. Why drug them and place them in mental institutes, thus making them suffer more? Is such artificial "joy" and "will to live" even worth cultivating?
>>
Shit normie attention whore not actually depressed list
>>
>>28407074
Just makes you look like a faggot. Be mysterious and cool, no note and no warning
>>
>>28407074
Notes can give closure or generally make it easier to resolve the feelings resulting from a suicide. Don't leave a note if you want to torment those who would care.
>>
File: images (7)-1.jpg (20 KB, 121x134) Image search: [Google]
images (7)-1.jpg
20 KB, 121x134
>Dude, just go outside!
>What do you mean you have terrible social anxiety disorder that leaves you afraid to leave your house?
>Dude, just hug a friend!
>What do you mean you don't have any friends and are unable to form even the most trivial relationships with other people due to your aforementioned social anxiety disorder?
>Dude, just post a selfie!
>What do you mean you don't have any social media accounts because you're ugly and hate youself?
>Dude, just wait a week!
>What do you mean you've felt like this for the past decade and things have only gotten worse every time you've tried to fix your life?
I hate this self-serving normie bullshit. Stop pretending to care about me just so you can brag about what a kind, empathetic person you are to all your fellow normie friends. Fuck off.
>>
>>28409171
It took me longer to learn, but this is why I stopped hanging out with my friend. Didn't realize I was a joke for him to laugh about with his flatmates after a night of us hanging out. Fucking sucked.
>>
>>28408327
this
there is absolutely no way people in your life won't be hurt by it or take it personally, no matter what
i'm sorry you're hurting op, but know what youre doing before you do it. i've been around people who've lost family members to suicide and it fucks you up for life
>>
>>28407074
> Loved one left no note
> Probably felt like no one would care enough to read it
> All I have are their possessions they had on their person, in a sealed bag
> They're all smashed/crushed

It tears me up inside every single day.
>>
>>28407074
This looks like the sort of thing my sister would post on her door when she was in middle school.
>>
>>28407203
Read Camus' "The Myth of Sisyphus" you cowardly piece of trash
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 680x451
>>28407074
A note would make it better, when my friend was found dead in her room it always left them guessing why. Was it something they did? Something preventable? It's like a cliff hanger with that uncomfortable feeling of why

>mfw poor choice of words because she hung herself
>>
Why is every bit of depression advice catered towards people who just feel sad once in a while? Just fucking look at that list.

Nobody cares about the depressed neets rotting in their rooms.
>>
>>28410683
We are a minority, why would normalfags bother to help the outgroup?
>>
Lost my best buddy a few months ago to it actually. His note helped me get over a lot of the confusion and anger I felt but it still hurts immensely
>>
>>28410421
it's hanged you ignorant fool
>>
>>28411153
What kinds of things did he say or what did he focus on?

Not OP, but I was thinking about mostly leaving myself out of it and making it about alleviating guilt.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.