[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a normie who came from robothood anything. (I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 20
File: 1462587857241.jpg (339 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1462587857241.jpg
339 KB, 1280x1280
Ask a normie who came from robothood anything. (I've been browsing r9k for a long time, don't tell me to get off just because I became a normie)

I used to be a lot like Elliot, actually.
Now I have a cute loving young GF.

What would you like to know?
>>
She will leave you, they always do

Enjoy it while you got it
>>
winning the lottery
you probably stole eliot's winning ticket.
>>
File: 1462602826787.png (182 KB, 376x395) Image search: [Google]
1462602826787.png
182 KB, 376x395
How did u maneuver her
>>
>>28407086
To be honest, I'm already quite aware the likelihood of us breaking up in the future. I don't have my hopes up, that's for sure. Kind of taking things as they go, whatever happens happens.

Thank you, though.
>>
>>28407050
How did you guys meet?
>>
>>28407117
I fantasize about winning the lottery so much it's ridiculous, because deep down I still have many insecurities. I also hate being poor because I feel like many of my problems stem from not having money.

Elliot had a lot going for him in terms of money, but he was just too beautiful for this world.

>>28407121
Started on OKCupid. I didn't really do anything remarkable, just cut the bullshit and get to the point - ask her out early. In my GFs case, she actually requested that we talked more before going out and meeting, which I was fine with.
>>
So I typed up an entire reply but for some reason it's not appearing. I dunno what the fuck is up with that.

>>28407117
I fantasize about winning the lottery a lot because deep down I'm still a miserable fuck. And I do think money would solve a lot of my remaining issues.

>>28407121
>>28407153
We met on OKCupid. I got straight to the point and asked her out early. She requested that we talk more before agreeing to meet me. I was cool with that, even though at the time I didn't think it would work out. Turns out it was a good idea.
>>
>>28407155
>>28407233
OP made a real doozie here.
>>
>>28407233
>robot meets a girl on OKCUPID
thinks he's somehow now some normie god
>>
why do you lie about being a robot? If you became a normie it meant that you weren't a robot just a failed normie
>>
>>28407325
Anyone can be a normie
>>
>>28407275
Online dating is pretty mainstream, and she's cute af. I've also hooked up with girls in person before.

>>28407325
Okay, sorry. I was a failed normie and now I'm a normie.
>>
Ah, I had a cute girl I dated for a few months that matched 99% with me on OKC. Turned out that our lives were in some weird parallel universe shit, but I was too much of a basketcase to seize the moment. Not even joking, I met her around the time I was getting my life back together academically after being hospitalized, and she had the same thing happen to her. We both grew up in super podunk towns in rural Alabama and were diehard conservatives that slowly transitioned into right-leaning moderates, and we went to the same church for years without knowing. Can't believe I managed to screw that one up.

We're still super good friends to this day, though. She's one of the only girls I could really say was my best friend.

Good on ya', OP. I hope you have many happy memories with your newfound partner. :)
>>
>>28407424
Ah, well thanks. For the record, my girl had just created her account and had a blank profile. The only reason I found her was because I had sorted matches by distance and newly created. I was the first girl to ever message her on the site. I guess I got super lucky.
>>
Come on, really? No other questions?
>>
How do normie a flirt with girls? Any tips?
>>
>>28407459
>I was the first girl
freudian slip
>>
>>28407705
*How do normies flirt with girls. Any tips
Fuck my keyboard
>>
>>28407705
Are you talking about online or in person?

Generally speaking, smiling, touching, and sexual innuendo. You can ask me for more specifics.

>>28407760
Shit, my cover's blown. I'm actually a normie WOMAN!
>>
>>28407800
In person. I'm horrible at it desu mate
>>
File: dr nigger.jpg (64 KB, 885x250) Image search: [Google]
dr nigger.jpg
64 KB, 885x250
Why don't you kill yourself, OP? It would make everyones life better. We have enough shit threads with you having to throw your shit in the shitheap.
>>
>>28407800
>tfw lesbians 2% of population can find gf but you, with almost 50%, cannot
>>
File: OvbsN.jpg (768 KB, 1526x2616) Image search: [Google]
OvbsN.jpg
768 KB, 1526x2616
Which wizard is your favorite? I've always wondered which wizard a normie would want to be.
>>
>Now I have a cute loving young GF.
read: now i delude an 18 year old into spending time with me with my possessions and adult status
>>
>>28407845
What's the setting? This is important. How you flirt differs depending on if you're hitting on her publicly, in a bar, you're already friends, etc.

>>28407867
Damn, that's pretty mean. I think some people would be upset if I offed myself. Plus, I don't think this thread is so bad, I'm genuinely willing to help those who ask for it.

>>28407898
What are you on about? If you think I'm actually a woman, you're being rused.

>>28407942
I played a frost mage in WoW, so I'm gonna go with #2

>>28407950
Yeah, pretty much... It's a little sad, but whatever.
>>
>>28407800
>touching, and sexual innuendo
I would feel too weird doing this shit.
>>
Who is the girl in the OP image?
>>
>>28408067
Itr definitely feels awkward and unnatural at first. The touching doesn't have to be overt or blatant, just a light touch on her elbow when you tell her a story/joke, or when she says something cute works just fine. But that so called "touch barrier" normies talk about? It's real.

Going for a hug when you first meet up is an easy way to break it.

As for sexual innuendo, it doesn't have to be directed towards her. As long as you make it clear you're a sexual being interested in sex, that will suffice. And don't go overboard with this one, or else you'll look like a creep.
>>
>>28408090
Unfortunately it's just an image I saved from some random thread, I don't who it is.
>>
>>28408106

Why do you type like a fag?
>>
>>28408192
I don't think I type like a fag. What gives you that impression?
>>
>>28408019
Just like hanging out at a college campus. How do I flirt with girls that are older than me?
>>
File: thread killer.jpg (588 KB, 3154x2493) Image search: [Google]
thread killer.jpg
588 KB, 3154x2493
>>28407399
>Okay, sorry. I was a failed normie and now I'm a normie.

Only 5 posts and you fucked up the entire premise of your thread. Fuck this shit.
>>
File: 1395610730375.jpg (15 KB, 304x408) Image search: [Google]
1395610730375.jpg
15 KB, 304x408
>>28407050
I didn't read whatever the fuck you wrote but holy shit those are some nice melons.
>>
>>28408240
Honestly dude, just practice making small talk. It can be with anyone. Cashiers, old ladies, whomever. Because flirting with girls is mostly about showing them that you can be a normal person, and you understand social cues. That is, if she thinks you're attractive, she'll respond by actually answering your questions, and if you're extremely lucky (because we all know women are mostly shit conversationalists), she'll engage you back.

If you start talking to a girl and you get the feeling that she isn't that into you, trust your gut instinct and end the conversation, and move on. If you've got balls and you've learned how to cope with rejection, which will naturally occur the more you try, you can go for a number even if you doubt it will work.

Hitting on girls in general is a pretty big numbers game, so my #1 advice is to not take rejection to heart. Don't be some faggot wounded puppy, just believe that you're a good enough potential boyfriend to find someone eventually.

Normies who tell you your stats don't matter are lying through their teeth, btw, but you probably already knew that. The numbers game you're playing is significantly disadvantageous if you're not white, tall, and masculine. That being said, don't let that discourage you from trying. Most robots are little bitches deep down who are too afraid of the work involved with self-improvement, and afraid of the necessarily failure experienced whenever learning how to do something new and out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>28408255
>Only 5 posts and you fucked up the entire premise of your thread. Fuck this shit

You tell him!
>>
>>28408240
Oh, and older women appreciate a no bullshit attitude. You're more likely to experience more success there by being blunt and straight-forward about what you want, and what you can offer.

>>28408255
C'mon man, I was being facetious. I'm not sorry, because the labeling is, 1) stupid as fuck, because everyone is different, and though we may fall under similar categories, we're all there for different reasons and possess different strengths and weaknesses 2) autistic as fuck.

Haven't you noticed how autists love labeling and categorizing? You really need to stop that shit. Normies don't like being judged. They judge others, and robots know everyone is judging everyone. Just don't acknowledge it in social settings, and you're better off for it.
>>
>>28408361
>>28408309
Thank you so much OP. This really helped me out, I feel a lot better now. Thanks again. I'll use your advice
>>
>>28408240
Sorry, I forgot one more thing, have a 3rd (You)

It's pretty obvious advice, but if you're hitting on girls at a college campus, ask them about school. Once you have a little rapport, you can ask literally anything with the right look in your eye. At first you'll suck, but practice makes perfect.
>>
File: 1442032444562.jpg (84 KB, 540x524) Image search: [Google]
1442032444562.jpg
84 KB, 540x524
>>28408255

Dark delver get, it even sounds kinky.
>>
>>28407050
Who's Elliot...from Scrubs?
>>
>>28408433
I kinda look boyish. Think ethnic Luke Skywalker, that's me. Think I'll be alright?
>>
>>28408492
Elliot Rodger

>Reeee get out

>>28408499
Yeah, you're fine unless you have ugly features. Facial aesthetics are nice to have, but aren't the most important feature women look for in a man, not by a long shot. Guys are WAY more superficial than women generally speaking, and a lot of guys have trouble imagining that women ACTUALLY think differently and are attracted to different things.

I have a similar face to what you're describing, and women seem to like it.
>>
>>28407050
I was totally a robot guise. Look at me i'm a special snowflake xd xd

Pro tip. If the only thing that was stopping you from being a normie was an addiction to the internet and other in door activities you were never a robot.
Robots don't shitpost all day because they want to they do it because they have nothing better to do.
>>
>>28408551
Maybe you're right, but that shouldn't stop robots from heeding my advice to get themselves out of that situation.

Robots seems too hung up on the label, and identifying with that lifestyle. Who the fuck even cares if someone is claiming to be one when they're not? This isn't some special depression, shit with women lonely suicide beta male club. I've been here for a long time.

That being said, I do understand why they feel that way. No one likes imposters, or posers. But they're focusing on the right thing by REEing on that shit IMO. People are gonna do that stuff no matter what community you have, or where it started.
>>
>>28408551

He already said he was never a robot. He's just here for the dank memes and to troll those dum virgin xdd
>>
>>28408543
Awesome OP, thank you so much again man. Guys like you are life saviors.
>>
>>28408596
Sorry, meant to say

But they're focusing on the
>WRONG
thing by REEing on that shit IMO.

I'm on a roll with that tonight.
>>
>>28407050
I want to know why the hand in that photo looks like that of an infant
>>
>>28408543
>Guys are WAY more superficial than women

Fucking lol, this roleplaying faggot needs to just kill xirself already, or at least put some effort into the bait.
>>
>>28408596
Normies label you and they treat you according to said labels, if you're a robot you're a inherently evil and you lack any kind of positive traits.
That's how normies see you, go to reddit, talk to normal people, expose yourself as a friendless virgin, they'll jump for your throat.
>>
>>28408724
Oh, I knew some superstar would respond to this.

I'm talking about looks only.
Women want your bucks, your big cock, and your strength.
Again, looking like Chad is great. But it is NOT necessary, and generally speaking men focus on looks way more than women. It's why you're so convinced that women think the same way.

>>28408734
>go to reddit, talk to normal people, expose yourself as a friendless virgin, they'll jump for your throat.

Nah.
>>
>>28408724
Not OP, but we really are.

Girls can very easily look past physical attractiveness if there are other factors at play. Like the guy being interesting or exciting or 'dangerous' or dominant.

Men are much simpler.

Also, there a lot of really lovely and good girls out there who are not superficial at all. They want what we want, someone to love who they are attracted to. There is nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: 1437767701535.png (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1437767701535.png
8 KB, 200x200
>>28408734

I'm someone that seems to get along with anyone anywhere on day one. But no girls ever seem to show interest past friend.

What am I doing wrong
>>
>>28408769

So that means women are way more superficial than men. We just want looks. Women want looks and a fuckhuge list of everything else and the kitchen sink too. Everyone here knows women think differently than men, if you can even call it thinking.
>>
>>28408734
If you think anybody cares enough to even think twice about you, you're a fucking narcissist.

The best thing about grown ups is how little they give a fuck about other people. You are literally NOTHING to them. Stop using it as an excuse, you're being dishonest because you don't want to change.
>>
>>28408613
>Buying "the looks don't matter" PUA dogma
>>
>>28408790

We really aren't, and just because you're whiteknighting doesn't mean some girl will suck your dick. I don't know why you even bother to post retarded shit. You should meet up with OP and kill yourselves together.
>>
>>28408811
You're probably being a doormat/people pleaser

You're probably being taken advantage without realizing it, or perhaps on a subconscious level you too, but you're a sensitive person afraid of rejection

Practice speaking your opinion more, even if you disagree with someone. Practice becoming braver in the face of confrontation, because you need to improve your self-respect. Practice saying no more often.

I'm making assumptions about who you are, but only because I was kind of like that, and I've seen it in others a lot.

Women like guys who are assertive and go for what they want, a.k.a. dominant and leading.
>>
>>28408824

Spoken like someone who has never left their room.
>>
>>28408819
Okay, but most people when they say "superficial" in regards to dating, they're talking about looks alone.

Yes, you can make the argument that women are more "superficial" because they do have a longer list of requirements. They choose which genes go on, of course they do. Don't cower in the face of that list, try and tick off attributes to become a better man. First you have to believe that you have the capability to do so.

That being said, it's easy to want to give up when you see other people have it so much easier. But that's bullshit. Just keep pushing yourself.

By the way, just throwing this out there: Learning how to channel my misogyny was key to becoming good with women. Hell, even women hate women deep down. You need to not be creepy and channel it into a good fuck, though.
>>
>>28407050
How long did it take you to transition to normiehood? I'm doing that myself since the start of this year and so far it's working out great, I've got a couple of ladies I'm getting more familiar with these days.

Really hoping I can get my first kiss this month, if not lose my v card.
>>
>>28408849
That poster is pretty obvious a woman, you clown

>>28408863
I agree with him to an extent. People are often thinking the same thing you are, more concerned with their own insecurities.

BUT, a lot of fucked up people out there need to put others down in order to feel better. This is true. The answer is to not be a little bitch.
>>
>>28408851
>You're probably being a doormat/people pleaser
Doormat, nah I call out bullshit, reject shit I don't stand for and don't kiss ass
>You're probably being taken advantage without realizing it, or perhaps on a subconscious level you too, but you're a sensitive person afraid of rejection
I will admit I'm a bit afraid of rejection, not from the rejection itself, but facing the person again.
>Practice speaking your opinion more, even if you disagree with someone. Practice becoming braver in the face of confrontation, because you need to improve your self-respect. Practice saying no more often.
I do that all the time

>Women like guys who are assertive and go for what they want, a.k.a. dominant and leading.

My only fear is coming off as an asshole instead of a leader.
>>
>>28408819
>Everyone here knows women think differently than men, if you can even call it thinking
Let's just look at this for a moment, I'm gonna ignore the rest of your post cause I want to focus on why you said this and why it's really stupid.

1. You need to get some perspective. Women are no smarter or dumber than men. You need to meet some real life women, a variety. It's just completely untrue that they 'can't think'.

2. There are idiot men and women. And you are one of the idiot men. Right now you are on 4chan complaining about hypothetically idiotic women because you're a virgin and you're sad. It would be wrong for women to paint all men as idiotic loners like you just because that's what they see on the internet.

Basically, get some FUCKING PERSPECTIVE. You need to expand your worldview, get a bigger sample size, you fucking autists love fucking statistics.
>>
>>28408851

No one take this advice, it's bullshit. I don't give a fuck about people pleasing and have called coworkers retarded cunts before because they said they were voted for hillary instead of Trump. For some reason not a single one of the retarded shillary supporters went rabid with lust for my dick. Disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing is even cringier than disagreeing based on a sincerely held belief.
>>
Did you used to be fat OP? Im a robot turned normie and I noticed losing the weight changed just about everything for me

Can we have pics of your tfwgf?
>>
>>28408895
It was a gradual process. As many people who have it worse than me have already pointed out earlier with their shitposting, many of us who make it to normiehood simply got luckier in terms of having a better family, and the general influences they had in their lives.

But the biggest step for me was getting laid/getting a gf. I started off with a practice gf who was fat and useless, but I got good at fucking and boosted my sexual confidence.

It took about 2 years.
>>
>>28408882

Don't say superficial when you mean looks then, retard. Noone is cowering in fear over the list, we just aren't so retarded as to pretend women are less superficial because they have a longer list of requirements. You're projecting here. I don't need to do shit. You're the one who needs to change. Start with killing yourself.
>>
>>28408907

>no one is thinking about you
>other people are thinking about you and want to put you down

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
File: lewd1.jpg (57 KB, 480x798) Image search: [Google]
lewd1.jpg
57 KB, 480x798
>>28408925
Assuming this isn't bait, which is most likely is, what you're doing is on the opposite extreme end of the spectrum, and also bad.

Don't be a fucking asshole, no one likes assholes.

>>28408944
No, I've always been skelly/ottermode.

Sure, here's a pic. I'm not posting face though.
>>
>>28408984
The world isn't black and white my baby boy.
>>
>>28408961
Alright, whatever, my bad. I used bad wording. Your attack is unusually hostile. Many robots are cowering.

>>28408984
The world is a big place. Most people aren't, but that doesn't mean that it never happens.
>>
>>28408824
See, this what i'm talking about you already placed me in a box and now you're making assumptions and claiming moral superiority.

>>28408916
>implying women will talk to a robot that mumbles every word he says
>>
>>28407050
>What would you like to know?

How about some sauce on those titties?
>>
>>28408953
That's interesting know, I've been wondering about what seperates me from the sadsack robots and it's mainly that I had a good upbringing despite being an autistic over-sensitive sperg as a kid.

Reading a lot of robot diatribes I see that a lot of people are in good positions to turn their lives around but just have shitty outlooks on life from shitty childhoods.
>>
>>28408944
Oh one more thing, for this anon and other fatbros

Losing weight and working on your body will be the #1 thing to help you gain confidence. Prioritize on this.
>>
>>28408916

You are correct in saying women are no smarter in men, but that was the only true thing in your post. All women are dumber than men. I'm neither a virgin or sad, so there goes your entire basis for your bullshit list of assumptions.

You need to learn a little bit about statistics before criticizing them. Once you have a sufficiently large sample size you can extrapolate from there. Finding some exception or making up anecdotes doesn't invalidate the statistics.

Basically, FUCKING KILL yourself.
>>
>>28409033
>All women are dumber than men
[citation needed]
>>
>>28409032
I'm a fatbro but I'm getting into a good rhythm with it. I'm taking inspiration from Ron Jeremy and just embracing it right now.
>>
>>28409018
Yes, you're right. And I don't blame many of them for being bitter. But at a certain point they need to grow up and take control of their lives the best they can.

Taking responsibility is a very masculine trait, and if you show a woman who likes you that you can do this, she will get wet for you.
>>
>>28408993
Tell that to the ratarded faggit OP, I was highlighting where he was wrong in making the assumption that the world is black and white.
>>
>>28409067
You seem quite stupid. My response right after that anon's is saying the same thing in different words.
>>
>>28409012

What's funny is this is a classic example of projection. He is a fucking narcissist in thinking anyone would give a shit about his various renditions of jus beeeee urself.
>>
>>28409058

Try leaving your basement for once, nerdtron, it's fucking axiomatic.
>>
>>28409086

>same thing
>different words

Around here we call that backpedaling.
>>
>>28409118
You're the one who just said anecdotes weren't enough.

Do you have a learning disability or something?

Again:
[citation needed]
>>
>>28409095
Why are you still posting if you don't care?
>>
>>28409152

While I'm on it would you like an abstract on water being wet too?
>>
>>28409143
I'm sorry, you stopped making sense. How is that backpedaling? If you go back and read my post, given that you comprehend what I wrote, you too will surely see that the same conclusion can be reached from my statement...
>>
>>28409166

I do care though, what makes you think I don't?
>>
>>28409181
You're gonna keep deflecting and I'm gonna keep coming back to it.

And again:
[citation needed]
>>
>>28409181
I don't think ALL women are dumber than men. Men founded society and have invented most things, as well as made the most progress technologically, scientifically, and theologically, but there are a lot of women out there who are smart, and can do math, science, and philosophy well.
>>
>>28409205

o rly?
>While I'm on it would you like an abstract on water being wet too?

See, I can do that too. Not so tuff now are ya', bigshot?
>>
>>28409229

Sure, they can do it "well", just not as well as men, and even then they only do it "well" because they're propped up by men and diversity quotas.
>>
>>28409235
>he still hasn't got any evidence for his statement
Ok, so you're wrong, thanks for clearing that up for us little fella.
>>
>>28409254
Agreed, but what relevance does that have to the dating scene anyway? Are you bitter that it's harder to find women to have intellectual conversations with?

Either way, if you're smart and a decent person, you'll find someone eventually as long as you put yourself out there.

For those that fail, perhaps they're unwilling to look inwards and realize that they're not as smart and great as they thought they were.
>>
>>28409255

Not wrong, I'm right. Cool projection though.
>>
>>28409229
But isn't that up until mid 20th century, women weren't allowed to do many of those things?

I'm not a feminist, but that would make sense right?

Unless the invention/discovery rate since then is still heavily leaning toward men.
>>
>>28409278
Oh, so you have evidence now to support your claim?

Because unless you have actual evidence, we must assume you're wrong.
>>
>>28407050
Is she a virgin? If not then you just got yourself another slut congrats.
>>
>>28409279
Yes, I thought of this too. This is surely a factor, but it's also objectively true that even today, women don't really seem to be as inventive as men.

Women have a lot of beneficial qualities men do not have, and robots who do nothing but channel severe hate for women in their speech and actions, and are unwilling to look at the positives women bring to the table... well, let's be honest: They're probably closeted gays.
>>
File: nr158.jpg (103 KB, 571x743) Image search: [Google]
nr158.jpg
103 KB, 571x743
>>28407050
Am I gonna make it?

I've been getting really tired and pale and weak lately and I think I vneed to go to the doctor but if you tell me I'm gonna make it I think I can power through

My urine burns, my eyes are constantly bloodshot, I'm losing a lot of hair, I can't sleep, my face is getting inflamed and blemished, my shit is like boiling tar, kind of worried I'm dying and I don't want to see some normie doctor, please tell me I'm gonna make it, OP.

Can't stop hallucinating every time I wake up man
>>
>>28409297
Yes, she is. I try not to bring this up because talking about virginity always makes people weird, but I will say that I am happy she's a virgin and I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>28409279

Women have never been denied anything that men were able to do. Don't fall for the feminist historical revision. It's terribly inconvenient for them that they've never produced anything of value besides birthing the men that went on to actually do something with their lives, but that doesn't mean we can rewrite history just to protect their precious feelings.
>>
>>28409307
I'm not sure if it is objectively true, I assume it is, but I've never seen any actual evidence on the subject.

In any case, none of this actually has any bearing on the dating/socialising game that any of your autists will engage in. Most of you (us) aren't even close being smart anyway.
>>
>>28409307

>if u dont pedastalize pussy ur gay

well folks, time to go home, shows over
>>
>>28409325
No need, good luck with your gf, seriously wouldn't expose her to 4chan though.
>>
>>28409317
That's a bit above my pay grade, but it's pretty obvious you need to see a doctor.

As for your looks, you're actually about average in my opinion. You have a weak chin, but your jaw is pretty good. Your nose is a bit big and beaky, but it's not some obnoxious massive nose that needs surgery either. Your brow and eyes would look great once they go back to normal.

But god damn that hair man. You need to go with short hair, ASAP.

Looks aren't everything though, see my earlier posts in the thread. Take care of those health issues first, then worry about women, jobs, etc....
>>
>>28408882
So i need to become a slave that fills all the requirements in order to have a chance, so MAYBE a woman will see me as a human male
>>
>>28409325

So you have a gf but you still can't get laid? Please tell me more of your dank pua tactics.
>>
>>28409326
>Women have never been denied anything that men were able to do
Come on dude, it's ok to admit that inequality did exist.

I understand being anti-modern-feminist, but let's not start making shit up just because it's in your corner.
>>
>>28407050
>Normie
>Tripfag
Please get out
>>
>>28409351
How did you get that from my post? Are you serious?

Putting pussy on a pedestal is a completely different ball game. It means being okay with being an orbiter, it means always agreeing with women just to get in their pants, it means taking rejection too seriously because you take women too seriously.

There's a difference between idolizing pussy and not recognizing the strengths of the women you're SUPPOSEDLY attracted to. Have you considered the fact that you may be a faggot?
>>
>>28409372

That and you need to lose your entitlement complex. Women don't owe you anything, even seeing you as human, shitlord.
>>
>>28409376
It was pretty obviously implied that he was asking if she was a virgin before I met her.

Of course I pound her pussy, anon.

>>28409372
Yes. You can either stand up to the challenge or settle for a shit gf.
>>
File: nr87.jpg (12 KB, 202x193) Image search: [Google]
nr87.jpg
12 KB, 202x193
>>28409361
>weak chin
hook u in the gobber m8 if i wasn't about to succumb to illness
>>
>>28407050
>started from the bottom now I'm here
>>
>>28409384
I'm tripping for the purpose of this thread, man. You can't possibly be that obtuse.
>>
>>28409429
Oh shit, much better picture anon. Go short hair, you're way above average. You'll make it.

>>28409430
Now I want the whole crew to be here. We're all gonna make it, brah.
>>
>>28409372
What's wrong with a woman knowing what she wants and not settling?

Is it only wrong because you know that you'll never have the constitution to get her?
>>
File: 1353679434285.jpg (312 KB, 571x540) Image search: [Google]
1353679434285.jpg
312 KB, 571x540
>>28409361
btw senpai, what short hairstyles should a 200 pound 28 year old go for?
>>
>>28409395

The only strengths of women I'm attracted to is my mean penile rigidity upon viewing them. Aside from that I'm at a total loss as to anything good about them. I've fucked a dude while I was really drunk once and didn't enjoy it as much as the times I fucked a woman. I may be a faggot but at least I now know better than to fuck with traps. They seem like they'd be the answer to women all being shit but under the skirt and perfume is still a dude with dude shoulders, dude hands, and dude dick.

0/10 would not recommend.
>>
File: 1454211681155.png (266 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1454211681155.png
266 KB, 500x363
>>28409429
beautiful robot holy fuck
>>
>>28409478
Talk to your stylist/hairdresser about that one, buddy.

I would to take this moment to point out the fact that if you've been paying attention, this thread has attracted a good number of women because I speak the truth. :^)
>>
>>28409440

>still normie
>still tripfag

hmm
>>
>>28409429
Dude, just get a 1/2 fade up to a 2 on the sides and keep enough length on the top to slick it back or to the side. You'll look good.

You're way more attractive than me and I've had 2 gfs.
>>
>>28409486
Well hey, at least you know what you want, man. There's a lot of bullshit that comes with women, but same with men. If you're not attracted enough to that sweet pussy to deal with it, then maybe men is the way to go for you.
>>
>>28409460

>woman
>knowing what she wants
>>
File: 1422389960626.jpg (127 KB, 663x538) Image search: [Google]
1422389960626.jpg
127 KB, 663x538
>>28409502
Thanks normie!
Keep on having sex
>>
>>28409547
They do know what they want. Don't confuse them lying to people to maintain social quo with them not knowing what they want.

Women are deceitful, sexy little whores. Calling them out on their antics will turn them on because you will seem more perceptive and thus >soo mysterious and different, he stands out compared to most guys

It's the same reason women will say dick size doesn't matter. Bullshit, of course it does. Now, don't get me wrong, a 5" dick is just fine. But when she doesn't want to continue hooking up with that guy who had a 2"er, she isn't going to be telling any males that, but rather her girlfriends.
>>
>>28409528

The fuck is "attracted enough" supposed to mean? Why do you think men would be any better?
>>
>>28407050
Youre not fooling anyone OP. Look at those sausage fingers. I can only imagine how fat and repulsive this slut is.
>>
>>28409592
Basically, your sex drive should be pushing you to put up with their bullshit. Guys and girls alike know that women can be overly emotional or irrational. It comes with the territory.
>>
>>28409609
That isn't my girlfriend, buddy. I actually didn't even notice the hands until after I posted this thread. Dem titties doe.

This is the gf
>>28408987
>>
File: dorsfeline_nurse04.jpg (122 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
dorsfeline_nurse04.jpg
122 KB, 533x800
>>28407050
Are those your gf's tits?
>>
>>28409646
Never said she was you idiot.
>>
>>28408987
lel, nice cellulite, faggot.
>>
File: 1408539358346.jpg (81 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1408539358346.jpg
81 KB, 768x1024
>>28408987
*BRRRRAP*
Your girlfriend makes this noise. What do you do?
>>
>>28409683
She isn't fat, but she isn't skinny. I think she's hot as fuck.

If you're into thin girls, great. But to criticize her fat would be way off the mark.
>>
>>28409646
That's a high quality posterior
>>
>>28409695
To be honest, I'd be kind of grossed out, family

I'd look at her weird, communicating that I thought it was weird without outright saying it
>>
>>28409680
You implied I was trying to fool people into thinking that's my GF. How could I be "fooling" you with a picture of some random slut I don't even know. Fooling implies that I have something to hide, but I have nothing to hide because I have no association with that girl.

tl;dr you're btfo, get out of my threaad
>>
>>28409414
The idea of spending a huge portion of my time trying to fill the mold of the "acceptable man", just so i can try to attract another woman who will try to manipulate me and will be repulsed of my weakness and baggage seems counter-intuitive
>>
File: 1408776395835.jpg (76 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1408776395835.jpg
76 KB, 540x720
>>28407050
>Do you find your eyes wandering toward other women now that you have one?
>Have your fetishes changed?
>Have your political beliefs changed? (yes or no question, no details)
>Have her political beliefs changed? (yes or no question)
>Do her parents suspect your robot past?
>Do you have to spend time with her friends or vice versa?
>Do you get nervous when she talks to other men?
>>
>>28409774
No I meant you are not fooling anyone about not being a robot. You're a lame robot like the rest of us.

You are robot taking whatever crumbs you can find in the dating field, piss off. Both pictures indicate shes a porker. Cellulite in the ass and if the 1st was a pic of you gf her sausage fingers show shes atleast 200 plus.
>>
>>28409774
But keep living in your imaginary world where you are not a robot lmfao.
>>
File: 1444860367638.jpg (2 MB, 1409x2127) Image search: [Google]
1444860367638.jpg
2 MB, 1409x2127
>>28409856
Look at the hip-waist ratio on the phone pic.

He wasn't implying OP pic was his gf
>>
>>28409065
It really is working for me, I'm a fat fuck but I'm starting to get girls attracted to me just because I'm more outspoken and I'm not pathetic and nervous around girls anymore.

And I feel kind of shitty for enjoying it so much but I've also gotten a lot of really obvious attention from teenage girls who are worse at hiding it. Like obviously I'm not into that but it still feels nice to get the attention.
>>
>>28409915
It's amusing that in reality, the irony of this post is flying right over your head

>>28409828
Do you find your eyes wandering toward other women now that you have one?
>My eyes always wander. I don't even apologize for this, if a girl catches me looking I smirk

Have your fetishes changed?
>No

Have your political beliefs changed?
>No

Have her political beliefs changed?
>No

Do her parents suspect your robot past?
>They don't know the extent of it, I play it off that I'm just introverted and was a late-bloomer nerd

Do you have to spend time with her friends or vice versa?
>Sometimes, to both

Do you get nervous when she talks to other men?
>No, and she doesn't really. But no. Even if I did, which I used to when I was inexperienced in my first relationship, it's something you shouldn't admit. The more jealous and insecure you are, the more she'll want other cock and justify that she's right in looking. If she's gonna cheat, she's gonna cheat. The signs are obvious, and when it happens just move on.
>>
>>28409986
That's really great anon, keep up the good work!
>>
>>28409970
I never said he was. Which is why I stated "If".
>>
>>28409803
Why is it counter-intuitive? Everything good takes work, for the most part
>>
>>28409803
It's pretty fun though, I've got no complaints so far.
>>
>>28410096
Because i don't want to devote myself to the cause of "getting a gf", since i already know that gfs wouldn't change my lazy, self-destructive self

>>28410132
>dude sex lmaooo
Sometimes i wish i wasn't born in semi-developed country, i wouldn't have to deal with this shit if i was born as an african kid
>>
>>28410186
You've got it all wrong, anon. You're not getting a GF so you can change yourself, you're changing yourself so that you can get a GF

Don't you want to be loved? If you do, you have to change your lazy, self-destructive ways yourself to show the woman that you like that you're worth it
>>
>>28407050
That hand is so abnormally small
>>
>>28407050
Is it wrong to give up on ever getting a gf or even good friends?

I ask because ever since I gave up (I'm in my 30's) I've been improving in every area imaginable. Like I've finally left the denial stage of being a lifelong loser/robot, and reached the acceptance/freedom stage. I've been improving in my career, fitness, my skill in hobbies, less depression/anxiety, and so on.

And it bugs the shit out of me, because everyone told me that when you give up you're being a loser. But it feels like this is legit helping me. Like I'll still interact with people normally and talk to them as if they're good people, but I won't care about impressing them. Maybe that's how it's supposed to work? I really don't get any of this shit. I'm probably just ranting at this point.
>>
>>28410186
I used to roll my eyes at that kind of shit but I found out it was because I was just afraid/ashamed of my sexuality. Once I figured that shit out everything in my life became way clearer.

It's all about sex anon, that's all it was ever about. Just socializing while keeping that in the back of your mind will get you everywhere. You start thinking with your dick and good things will happen to you, sexual or otherwise. All the cool shit you get to do that vaguely leads towards sex is almost worth the effort on its own.
>>
>>28410207
So i have to spend years devoting myself to the "self-improvement" meme in order to be considered worthy of m'lady presence?
I don't think women could love me, i don't know why i'm lying to myself, trying to change just to fall back into reality, i wanna know if i can reach happiness because everything seems worthless, especially doing everything for someone that only loves the things i can provide for her, she won't support me if the world goes to shit, i'm not Chad i won't get loyalty from a woman unless i was blessed by the gods.

>>28410302
>All the cool shit
Care to provide an example? Cuz i don't know what' cool.
>>
>>28410271
Okay so, you're definitely on the right track by improving those aspects of your life. And you seem decent content, which is great. Obviously you feel that "something" with women is missing, otherwise you wouldn't be asking.

Keeping in mind you have more life experience than me (I'm 25), I will say this: I think you've been so used to not pursuing women or not getting their attention (to the point of giving up), so you simply don't know how to notice the signs of women either being into you, or you don't know how to show the signs that you're into a woman. It probably all feels so strange to you, like all these people are participating in a dance that you're not apart of, and it's gotten to the point where sex just seems... quaint.

My man, you're in your 30s and you seem to have great things going for you. This is THE moment where women are actually going to be fucking you. You're in your sexual prime, as far as your "market on the value" is, as it goes.

You just need to start actively pursuing women. It seems like you're too passive with them? Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>28410207
So the end product is actually shit. Improving yourself is a far better goal than a wet hole, drama, and daddy issues.
>>
>>28410422
Well, it's both, right? You get the best of both worlds, which is why I'm trying to pick robots up out of depression with this thread. Depression clouds people, I know because I was there.
>>
>>28410422
>Improving yourself is a far better goal than a wet hole, drama, and daddy issues
Yes and no.

Because you've never been in a relationship or in love, it's hard for you to understand, but it really is fantastic.

You feel like the world is made for you, like even if terrible shit happens, she'll be there. It's a truly happy feeling that doesn't happen often.

It is most definitely worth it.
>>
>>28410302
Agreed to a certain extent. Don't expect some miraculous cure to life by sticking your dick in a hole, but it does drive your purpose if you're masculine. Maybe raising a family isn't for you? Who knows, everyone is different. But everyone should have a good idea of how much being "a lover" to someone means to them.

My opinion is that, as a somewhat primitive species, one where we're still violent and fight wars... well, we fuck like rabbits too. And of course sexual urges are going to drive people's motivations. Sex, money, and rock and roll, right? People are largely hedonistic.

I think the Catholic Church still has a decent view on the family and what it means to be good parents, but in our Western society, sex means a lot; it's undeniable.

As far as I'm concerned, finding someone to love and love me back was always important to me. I felt like a worse man by not attracting the pretty girls I wanted.
>>
>>28410495
No. I have been in multiple relationships and been in love multiple times. All shit, all proven to be wastes of time, money, and health.

I have actually eaten those grapes and they were actually sour.
>>
>>28410508
>As far as I'm concerned, finding someone to love and love me back was always important to me. I felt like a worse man by not attracting the pretty girls I wanted.
You're just another shallow normie trying to rationalize "muh dick"
>>
>>28410381
So i have to spend years devoting myself to the "self-improvement" meme in order to be considered worthy of m'lady presence?
>Yes

I don't think women could love me
>This is self hate, and bad self esteem. You were born as a human and you deserve love and happiness as long as you can love someone with your good heart.

i don't know why i'm lying to myself
>More self-hate

trying to change just to fall back into reality
>Depression

i wanna know if i can reach happiness because everything seems worthless
>Depression again, your mind is clouded and you've lost hope. Despair makes you unable to see the positive future ahead of you as long as you're willing to put in the effort

>Care to provide an example? Cuz i don't know what' cool.

For me? Laughing, fucking, partying, drugs, racing a car on the track, public fucking, loving someone, sky-diving, going to an amusement park, sexual tension, having a fulfilling career, having a support system, the list goes on man...
>>
>>28410381
Cool shit as in going out and socializing and letting the day play out as it may, networking with people and going to parties and shit. Getting laid shouldn't be your number one mission, but just sort of keeping that in the air is a good driving force to put yourself in those situations that might make you feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>28410527
Well... yeah. I've rationalized it insofar as I provided you my rationale for wanting a cute gf to fuck.

Isn't that the goal of a lot of robots here? I'm a pretty shallow and superficial person in a lot of ways, admittedly, but I also know I'm intelligent and good-hearted, so I have a lot to offer people that I befriend.
>>
>>28410515
Yeah, it's not all sunshine and lollipops, remember robots. First relationships are often disastrous, because you have to learn as you go.
>>
>>28410613
>I'm a pretty shallow and superficial person in a lot of ways, admittedly, but I also know I'm intelligent and good-hearted, so I have a lot to offer people that I befriend.
Yeah, i just need to admit that i'm Evil at the core, this is all just a hard boiled lie.
>>
>>28410651
Your post is kind of unclear, what is a hard-boiled lie? Also I've never heard that expression before
>>
>>28410576
>sexual tension

Fuck I love sexual tension, I'm a 22 kv and I'm just starting to experience it and it's fucking awesome. My anxiety and autism make that stuff super intense too so it feels kind of magical.

>tfw that slow little dance of touching and eye contact as you get closer and closer with someone

Even if it doesn't lead anywhere it just makes you feel fucking great.
>>
>>28410576
>>28410582
You normie are so focused on socializing and fucking, this only proves how far rom the real world i am.

>>28410674
I was taught that people could decide their own future through hard work, but i always end up coming back to the realization that i'm just a beast in a cage, acting like i'm human but i know i'm just another crazy motherfucker that was meant to be another criminal hooked on coke.
>>
>>28410874
You sound like you had some serious shit happen to you

Got any interesting greentext?

And you can decide your future, to a certain degree. But socializing should be an important part of any healthy person's life.
>>
>>28410874
I'm pretty flatterd that you're calling me a normie actually, I used to have crippling social anxiety and would actively avoid going out because I hated socializing and resented the people around me.

Then I went out of my way to get better at socializing until it just became natural, and once I got my head out of my ass I was able to actually enjoy it. Yes, you actually do have to learn how to have a good time, but it's worth it IMO.
>>
>>28411003
So, any more gf pics?
>>
>>28410408
>I think you've been so used to not pursuing women or not getting their attention (to the point of giving up), so you simply don't know how to notice the signs of women either being into you, or you don't know how to show the signs that you're into a woman.

Yeah that's it for sure. It's all pretty tough for me to understand.

Did you just learn this on your own?
>>
>>28410020
>told
>"late bloomer"
Yeah, you told. Destined to break up. Enjoy the ride though.
>>
>>28407050
>le AMA xd OP

just give a greentext or fuck off

why has 4chan adopted this reddit-tier faggotry?
>>
>>28411534
attentionwhore in pic triggers and arouses me at the same time.
I must ragefuck her
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.