[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 years old >don't know how to buy condoms, drive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>22 years old
>don't know how to buy condoms, drive a car, file a tax return, or book a doctor's appointment

wew
>>
>buy condoms

Just buy them online from one of those mass suppliers.

They're much cheaper that way.
>>
The only difficult one of those is driving, the rest are just a matter of following the prompts or asking the relevant person to help you
>>
>>28407036
>buy condoms
pick it up, go to self-checkout if you're embarrassed
>drive a car
actually you're probably fucked if you don't have a relative or friend to take you out
>file a tax return
pay a bank to do it. They should teach this in schools
>book a doctor's appointment
"Hi this is anon, looking to book an appointment with Dr. Faggot regarding the pain in my urethra"

Easy as that
>>
>>28407036
>mfw I'm 27 and have never paid any taxes

This is how Al Capone died.

help
>>
File: 1347902502169.png (305 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
1347902502169.png
305 KB, 500x405
>>28407036

You go (or call) in, tell them you need to make an appointment, and they tell you when your appointment is.

Wow so fucking hard.
>>
>>28407064
>driving
>difficult
It really isn't, especially on an automatic (which is the norm in the modern world anyway). The only thing that actually requires learning is understanding traffic rules.
>>
>>28407119
>pay a bank to do it.
>pay a person who wants to rob you to teach you how not to get robbed
>>
File: 145131456917.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
145131456917.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>28407135
>26 and never had a job
>never had to pay taxes
>no idea how to even pay bills

soon...
>>
File: Laughing Chads.jpg (23 KB, 580x379) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Chads.jpg
23 KB, 580x379
>>28407169
You may as well stay home if you're planning on driving an automatic transmission.
>>
>>28407206
You can buy these computer programs like taxpro2016 or some shit that get it done for you as well. But seriously, how are you supposed to know how to do it otherwise?
>>
>>28407119
>pay a bank to do it

Is this 1970? It's called TurboTax. The basic version (which is definitely all that a NEET on 4chan would need) is 40 bucks. You fill it out at home and it's as easy as buying shit on Amazon.
>>
>>28407211
what have you been doing the past 7-8 years?
>>
>>28407164
not all of us are normies with an easy hand at life bud
>>
>>28407135

You're getting "doing your taxes" mixed up with "paying taxes"

There's no way you haven't paid taxes unless you've never bought anything or had a job
>>
>>28407036

I have 16 years on you and still don't know how to do most of those things.
>>
File: 1460948858459.gif (198 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1460948858459.gif
198 KB, 640x360
>29
>Never had to buy condoms
HOW DO YOU DO THIS? HOW DO YOU FIGURE OUT YOUR SIZE? DO PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX ALWAYS CARRY A CONDOM WITH THEM 24/7? OR DO YOU PLAN FOR IT?
>>
I'm 23 and I've bought condoms twice.

Both were right before I went on a date with a girl that led nowhere.

Still kissless virgin.
>>
>>28407681

You should be able to guess your condom size. You're not XXXL Magnum, don't fool yourself
>>
>>28407681
>cutfags have to worry about this shit
bahaha. natural condom masterrace
>>
>>28407036
>don't know how to buy condoms
with money, its not like its any different than buying anything else at a store. do it online if you're so paranoid.
>drive a car
understandable
>file a tax return
somewhat understandable, some states have an annual income limit in which if you earn less than ~60k a year they do it for free
you just call, say your name, and tell them when.
>>
>>28407681
just buy some generic trojans. It's pretty much one size fits all unless you have a seriously tiny dick. Most people keep some condoms in their rooms or some shit. Don't carry it with you
>>
>>28407703

I bought condoms before going to prom (inb4 >prom) and going to a bar on my 21st birthday because everything and everybody lied to me and said I would guaranteed to get laid in those two places
>>
>>28407217
Don't get me wrong I think manual is more engaging, but auto is easy as fuck and even the Japanese drive autos now. Learning how to drive a manual takes time because you literally need to learn how to drive the car, while in auto you just flap pedals.
>>
>>28407747
Trojans are to tight on me
>>
>>28407751
Nowadays in my area they have a "safe-grad" where everyone gets locked in one of the huge hotel conference rooms and can't leave until morning when their parents pick them up.

The dream is dead
>>
>>28407036
How dumb do you have to to not know how to do those things? I can't drive but that's more lack of money than anything else
>>
>>28407681
>HOW DO YOU DO THIS?
Go to a rite aid/gnc/etc pick up a box, bring it to the counter, and pay. Wow.

>HOW DO YOU FIGURE OUT YOUR SIZE?
The concept of 'sizes' is pretty much bullshit. Magnums serve literally no purpose other than as an ego booster. I'm exactly what you would call average as far as penis size goes, and Magnums are just as fine for me as any other condom. Condoms are kinda meant to be "one size fits all" otherwise, they wouldn't exactly serve their purpose. The only exception is if you literally have a micro penis. But, as the condom challenge proves, there's no such thing as being "too big" for a condom. You can stretch those things over your head relatively easily.

>DO PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEX ALWAYS CARRY A CONDOM WITH THEM 24/7? OR DO YOU PLAN FOR IT?
If you're going out drinking, or someplace where you reasonably expect that sex could theoretically be possibly, you bring one with you, sure.
>>
>>28407775
Manual is dying out anyway and something tells me he doesn't have an interest in collecting classic cars
>>
>>28407649
You don't even have to be a normie. Just know what you are there for and tell them what you need and nothing else.
>>
>>28407832

Auto/Manual is dying out.

Self-driven cars will be in mass production within a decade.
>>
>>28407864
>Buying into something that anyone can hack into

You do know that somepeople have managed to get into people's cars and shut off their brakes, right?
>>
>>28407036
Can literally do all of that without even moving....
>>
>>28407629
5 years.
anime, gaming, shitposting, and drinking. time passes by very quickly.
>>
>>28407036
>going to a store to buy condoms
>driving a car in 2016 if you live in a modern city
>filing a tax return on your own

Rich people dont do any of those things alone
>>
>>28407675

please post a pic? I really wish I could see the post-30s robots. I've never seen any pictures of a true wizard.
>>
Im 28 and cant do these things
>>
Can some anon's explain to what to say when going for a haircut
>>
>>28407832
I dunno if it's dying out everywhere because in places like Europe most people still drive manuals. Manual is a good choice for city cars because they're usually more fuel efficient than autos, but autos are starting to catch up now.

It depends on where you live, I guess. In my country pretty much everyone drives autos and the manual market is very small, so when you want to buy/sell a manual there's very little variety and few buyers compared to the auto market.
>>
>>28407882
>You do know that somepeople have managed to get into people's cars and shut off their brakes, right?

Cool.

Lock your shit tighter, then?

Self-driven cars will literally be the law when they are mass produced, which will be much sooner than people think.
>>
>>28407918
Autos are only more fuel efficent by a small margin. There are benefits though but most anons aren't going to benefit from them especially when weighed with the automatic's benefits
>>
>>28407036
>can do all of that

>never had to buy a condom
>don't know how to get a gf
>don't know how to have sex
>don't know what its like to go on vacation with friends
>don't know what its like to win something

Why does all my life experience have to be negative?
>>
>>28407946
whoops meant manual are more fuel efficent by a small margin
>>
>>28407832
Man, the future is going to suck when I'm stuck driving "classic" trucks from the 90's/early 00's, because I never want the modern computerized bullshit in my truck. I don't get why normies want their vehicles to be a tablet computer instead of a vehicle.
>>
>>28408011
>"classic" trucks from the 90's/early 00's,

You sound like a faggot already tbqh

Unless you have a practical purpose for a truck, they are literally the worst possible financial choice you can make in a vehicle.
>>
>>28407917
depends on what you want.
i just tell em i want it short, maybe 2 inches, and everything else is up to them.
>>
I'm 26 and I can't drive.

It's not good guys.
>>
>>28407036
Buy condoms: go to a drugstore or other place that sells them, pick up the package you want, and pay. As has been explained, they're basically one-size-fits-all. Just go with a normal condom, don't bother trying to get something exotic like ribbed, warming/cooling sensation, etc. The hardest part if any embarrassment you may feel actually bringing it to a cashier.

Drive a car: If it's an automatic (which most are), you put the key in, turn to start the engine, then press the brake pedal and change gear with the gear shifter. For starting, you pretty much only need Park (P), Reverse (R) and Drive (D). Keep the brake pedal pressed whenever you are in R or D and don't want to move, because those default you to a small amount of motion (something I never realized). The gas pedal accelerates you, and is something you just need to get used to on your own.

File taxes: If you can afford it or expect a big refund, go to a tax preparer like H&R Block. Just find one near you and call, asking for an appointment. Make sure you have all relevant documents with you; this is usually forms from very employer from that year (if you only worked one job, then you only need that one) which they send out late jan/early feb. If you pay student loans or are attending college and pay any tuition, you can get a form from your college or whoever is managing the loans you're repaying. If you have investments, whoever manages the investments can provide the forms for them as well. Just take them all in and the preparer does it and sends them off. Or you can do it yourself if it's simple (such as only one job, nothing else) with various sites online. I did that one year, and it didn't involve even buying tax software (although I probably didn't get as big of a refund as I could've).

Doctor appointment: If there's a doctor you see already, call the office, tell them your name and ask when you can make an appointment. Make sure to write it down.
>>
File: Capture.png (438 KB, 1315x498) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
438 KB, 1315x498
>>28408070
you do know that they make trucks in different sizes right? theyre not all F350 tank always empty.
>>
>>28408129
Continued:

If you don't have a doctor you see already, but have insurance, call your insurance or use their website and ask about or look for doctors in your area that accept that insurance. If you don't have insurance or a regular doctor, google doctors in your area and find out how much a general visit will cost. Expect it to be $100+, though.
>>
>>28408070
I bet you drive a car, faggot. Cars are the worst vehicles.

>want good gas mileage or have a need for speed
Get a motorcycle.
>need to often drive a bunch of people around like friends/family
Get a van/minivan/SUV.
>want to go off roading or haul shit
Get a pickup truck.

Cars are trash with no real purpose.
>>
>>28408179
i just need to get from point A to point B
>>
>>28408196
Take a bus.
>>
>>28408142

>getting a tiny truck

Absolutely no reason to.

Seriously, what's the point? Especially if you live in a northern region, good luck getting any traction unless you deliberately load the bed with heavy shit.

>shit bed room
>shit room in the drivers area
>alright-ish on gas
>no room for passengers

Trucks (of any size) are fucking stupid unless you use them for work.
>>
>>28408201
yeah there's a lot of buses in canadian rural areas
>>
>>28407169
Driving an automatic is not really driving, american.
>>
>>28408179

>want good gas mileage or have a need for speed
what is a Volkswagen GTI or similar cars

>want to go off roading or haul shit
Using a fucking pickup for this? Are you retarded?

If you don't know cars, just stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>28407036
>don't know how to buy condoms
I'm sitting here drunk laughing out loud at this. Like, how do you not know how? You walk in the store, pick them up, and take them to the register. I haven't laughed at 4chan like this in a long time. I think I spit a little. Thank you, Anon.
>>
Let me help.
Condoms are bought with money. Usually from a store, brick and mortar or online will work. To drive a car it's just like in video game. Push go to go, stop to stop, and turn to turn. To file a tax return you give your w2 to the tax lady and pay, that's it. To book a doctor appointment you just be a little faggot bitch he goes to doctors then call the doctor and ask for an appointment.

>>28407917

High and tight, #0 back and sides, #3 on top no fade.
>>
File: 1456269151500.jpg (17 KB, 405x289) Image search: [Google]
1456269151500.jpg
17 KB, 405x289
>/o/ crossboarders
Oh fuck off already.
>>
>>28408250
what a fucking shitpost. everything you just wrote reads like a reddit comment made by a middle aged woman on /r/twoxchromosomes
>>
>>28407820

Size definitely matters. I'm tiny but I used a gas station condom once and thought my little guy was going to suffocate. Tight as fuck. Definitely get the Durex whatever is thinnest, or trojan if you're gay.
>>
>tfw 24 and just now learning how to drive
>>
>>28407897

What do you expect me to look like? I'm just really tall and have a really asymmetrical face from a forehead stroke or muscle failure. One of my eyes looks dead even though I can see just fine out of it. It does cross to the inside fairly easily. I don't go out of my way to look like a freak, but I'm sure I still do. I just wear regular graphic Ts and shorts most of the time. I shave and shower a couple times a week.

I didn't expect to turn out this way. Women at my church growing up always said I looked handsome, even though my peers seemed to disagree as I got older.
>>
>>28407681
>HOW DO YOU FIGURE OUT YOUR SIZE?

http://www.condom-sizes.org/condom-sizes/suggested-condom-width-in-relation-to-penis-circumference

Your length is irrelevant unless it's extremely long; regular condoms go up to about 7.5" in length.
>>
>>28408402

I dunno. I didn't mean offense anon. I am 22 kv and I am just curious what the future looks like.
>>
>>28409076

I haven't changed much in appearance since I was 22. I got balder and my head got larger. Some gray hairs. Everything is the same. If you have parents supporting you, get out of that situation before they retire or die. Money is far more scarce. If you really can't work, get government aid if available.
>>
>>28407882
Almost all 2014 cars and up have a ui you can control from your phone, if you can remote start you're pretty much already fucked
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.