[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you bros smokin'? I just picked up a 3.5 of some really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10
you bros smokin'?

I just picked up a 3.5 of some really dank shit, bout to roll up & watch the new Fantastic Four movie on HB

what about you guys?
>>
>>28406949
what are you going to roll up, a wizard? since it's 3.5
>>
I'm smoking now because I was in a bad mood and smoking makes that go away.
>>
File: 1458967600869.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1458967600869.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>tfw smokin, eating salt and vinegar chips, and playing vidya

will probably fap to some doujins later as well
>>
>>28407173
>feel like shit because of fever
>smoking all day makes it all better and surprisingly doesn't bother my throat all that much
>raining outside
>tfw Drinking hot soup and playing
Tropico

Pretty comfy desu.
>>
>>28406949
An eighth of dank for 40$
>>
I'm high as a kite and it's the only reason I don't wanna die. Though maybe it was a factor to my misery. I'm starting to realice that "you only live once" is more of a reason to be cautious than to do whatever the fuck you feel like doing.
>>
File: GI.jpg (177 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
GI.jpg
177 KB, 800x820
>>28406949
I just picked up 2 Oz for $700. I plan for it to last me the whole summer senpai.
>>
File: pepetired.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
pepetired.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
who here /smokeeverydayforyears/?

weed isn't even fun anymore, i need it just to enjoy things mildly.
>>
>>28407641
>2 oz for $700
Jesus christ you got ripped off
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 140x140
>got weed once in my life only because a drug dealer literally approached me and asked me if i wanted to buy some
>dont remember how much it technically was but it was about two nugs and enough to make 3 or 4 joints
>half the time i tried to smoke it the whole joint would catch on fire and i had to drop it before it got to my hand
>sometimes it wasnt completey ruined once i picked it up and got the grass and dirt off of it so i was able to get some weed back
>one of them i was able to fully inhale a few times
>even managed to inhale some smoke from the ones catching on fire before i had to drop it
>never got high after all of that
>wasted like 30 bucks of weed
>would try again but no dealer or connections/friends to hook me up
>>
File: dsfdsgk.jpg (7 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
dsfdsgk.jpg
7 KB, 250x200
>>28407767
Fuck i meant 4 Oz, a QP. Went half and half with a friend so i'm taking home 2 Oz.
>>
>>28407736
that's how i was, but i quit smoking when i got the flu and didn't start again.

the fucking nightmares, man. they came back and it was rough at first but i can deal with them better now.

my lungs were bad, i was coughing hard after a couple hours of sleep for months before it cleared up.
>>
>>28407926

i know all about the bad cough.

i miss dreaming desu
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 770x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 770x770
Anybody use the mouth fedora?

I love how little it smells and how easy it is to conceal.
>>
>>28407971
>i miss dreaming desu
:(

dreaming feels like tripping sometimes, or even better than smoking. it sucks when you have a bad nightmare, sometimes i wake up shaking because of them. but sometimes i wake up and feel like i've learned something important from certain dreams.

i think it would be okay to use marijuana once in a while, but i kind of look forward to being able to dream now.
>>
>>28407736
>weed isn't even fun anymore, i need it just to enjoy things mildly.

This hurts.
This hurts a lot.
>>
File: Kurosu.Jun.full.593258.jpg (125 KB, 696x1320) Image search: [Google]
Kurosu.Jun.full.593258.jpg
125 KB, 696x1320
i took a thc capsule thing and found a half smoked joint
>>
>>28406949
Two week tolerance break starting from last Thursday night (smoked during the day). Let me tell you how it went so far. On Thursday I could not sleep, only got 2 hours. Then on Friday I went to an audiology appointment, driving on the wet freeway with only 2 hours sleep. Some asshole was tailgating me. Came home, took a shower, got sick, slept until today. Was still sick but ate some food and now I feel better. Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight, but I always have trouble sleeping when I stop using weed. But as you can see, not using is a real bitch.
>>
File: tfwtfw.png (11 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
tfwtfw.png
11 KB, 200x240
>>28408119
>>28408130

tfw tfw tfw tfwtfwblox
>>
having weed is great, and not having weed isnt that bad, but does anyone just hate running out, more than actually being out?

if i have no weed i can put away my lighter and bowl and forget about it and distract myself, but if im almost out im stressed af. today i thought i was out, but found a tiny nug and smoked it, that amazing smell, taste and high kicked in and i felt good but then i felt horrible knowing i can't smoke again. would have been happier today with no weed.
>>
>>28407606
>eigth for 40$

California may be shit in every other aspect, but at least I get my 20$ top-quality eigths.
>>
>>28408704
And I find it harder to focus after you have been high during the day. That is why I always put it off until night.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3365x2263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3365x2263
>>28406949
Watching lord of the rings while puffin some loud
>>
>>28408957
did you draw that? looks good desu
>>
>>28407984
I feel like it's only a mouth fedora if it doesn't get you stoned. It's more of like a mouth pom beanie
>>
taking dabs and finally watching 1080p rips of the new game of thrones, lets go
>>
>>28407984
Like other anon said, vapes are good if they get you high. The convenience is too great.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.