[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question for white guys who like black girls. Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 1242x1096) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 1242x1096
I have a question for white guys who like black girls. Would you date a black girl who has fucked or dated black guys?
>>
Fuck no, then again black "girls" are disgusting, if you can call them girls. You're manly, you smell, I would never stick my dick in a sheboon primate.
>>
>>28406811
>I have a question for white guys who LIKE black ladies
>>
Don't have kids with non whites. Don't make more mongrels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
>>
Any white guy that would get seriously pissed at this is likely an idiot. It should be expected she has before unless there is good reason to believe she hasn't.

Things would be a lot easier if people just stuck to dating their own race.
>>
>>28406825
>>I have a question for insecure faggots who are into manly facial features and fucking primates

Fixed.
>>
Yeah, I'd date the hell out of the girl in the OP. Who cares if she fucked some black, guys she's /black/, ffs. Even racists shouldn't take issue with that.
>>
>>28406772
Stick to your own race nigress, we don't want you.
>>
sure, why not?

it sounds like fun
>>
>>28406772
It depends on what those blacks were like. With higher socioeconomic status the odds go down it was a bigger, but most likely not. Shed probably lie about it anyway.
>>
>>28406772
No black women are gross and have horse pussies.
>>
>>28406772
guys, plural? as in i would be the white exception to her black regulars? nope.

i dated a mixed girl once, but she was a weeb slut who had only been with white boys. and nerdy white boys at that. she considered me a sex god and kept coming back for more for over a year behind her boyfriend's back. fun times.
>>
>>28406908
>Things would be a lot easier if people just stuck to dating their own race.
How would things be easier?
>>
Why do black girls have to be so ugly?
>>
>>28406772
>white guys who like black girls
This doesn't happen outside of SJW propaganda.
>>
I won't date a black girl period they are ugly as fuck.
>>
File: 1438255377078.jpg (817 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1438255377078.jpg
817 KB, 2048x1536
>>28406772
>Would you date a black girl who has fucked or dated black guys?

Not if they were the ghetto/thug variety desu.
>>
>>28406940
Why does it sound like fun?
>>
>>28406811
Right. Black girls are gross as hell.
>>
>>28406982
He thinks the few fat white girls who date black guys would be forced to date him. In reality those fat white girls would just be alpha widows for Chad
>>
>>28407030
No, I've dated two. They were cute.

Nerdy black girls are fun. All races of nerd girl are basically the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 635x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 635x420
>guys saying they wouldn't fuck a black chick
Ya'll niggas lying if you'd fuck a pillow and traps ya'll niggas will fuck anything
>>
>>28406982
>How would things be easier?

Stop acting stupid. It is the most natural order of things. Doesn't matter if we are all human. Race still matters.
>>
>>28407130
Nah nerds are nerds, they're raceless.
>>
>>28407279
That's literally what I wrote.
>>
>>28406772
black girls to me are purely a fetish, and not even a really strong one.
I would fuck a black girl that was fucked by a black guy, i would not date a black girl that was fucked by a black guy.
I would fuck a black girl who didnt date a black guy, i wouldnt date her tho.
Basically as long as you are disease free and presentable your action do not matter and i wont date you either way
>>
>>28407156
I would rather fuck a trap then a black women they look and act more feminine lol.
>>
>>28407363
tis too, even the orange is a new black tras is more femenie than a black women prooving that black men make better women than black women
>>
>>28407166
>It is the most natural order of things.
This is the worst argument you could make for racism. It's as bad as when christcucks use Pascal's Wager

If you lived a "natural" life you would be infested with parasites, missing most of your teeth, and praying to a rock to make it rain. I prefer living in the "artificial" order of things
>>
>>28407409
Black women are the biggest fuck ups in all mankind they don't even deserve to have the title women.
>>
Not a big deal really, I don't think it would necessarily tell me anything in particular about her as a person unless I already knew who the guy was and what kind of personality he had
>>
>>28407429
artificial =/= fictional
until you can artificially become white claiming we are exactly the same is going to be a lie, a product of fiction
>>
Black women look so damn ugly
>>
>>28406772

yes

if you say no you might be a homosexual
>>
>>28407306
Yeah I just realized, soz lad I missed the last bit when I read it.
>>
>>28407030

are you literally retarded?

i'm not even into black girls, i prefer latinas, asians, central european, pretty much anything and i still dated a black girl because she was cute and she was interested

the fucking delusion on this board jesus..
>>
>>28407585
would you fuck a big tiitied 14 year old girl?
if you say no you might be homosexual
>>
>>28407166

>It is the most natural order of things

it's the LITERAL opposite of that though you fucking retard

why, for example, do you think some people have neanderthal DNA in them? we're not just talking about a different RACE here, we're talking about a different SPECIES you mouthbreather
>>
>>28407615
No, I was actually just trolling. Calm down lad. I'm from /pol/.
>>
>>28406772
date another black guy then, you fucking skank.
>>
>>28407615
So you had a bout of bisexuality so what.
>>
>>28407615
you didnt marry her tho
>>
>>28407562
>until you can artificially become white claiming we are exactly the same is going to be a lie
Never said that
I just said "racism is natural so you should be racist" is a bad argument. What makes human existence bearable is the fact that we remove ourselves away from our natural beings. Nature usually gives you a short life, horrible diseases, disability, and beyond disgusting living conditions. If we did things the "natural" way you wouldn't be using that chunk of plastic you call a computer to communicate right now. You wouldn't consider yourself white because you'd only identify with your tribe and the people with a few miles of your birthplace.
>>
>>28407654

if I was 14? of course i would, what's wrong with you dude?

i've actually been in this exact situation, i was 18 and about to fuck this cutie when she told me she was 14. I NOPED the fuck outta there and didn't look back. I still regret it to this day. really nice pale redhead, great tits, too.
>>
>>28407660
I don't like black men
>>
i like the ones that kinda look asian and use a flat iron
>>
>>28406772
Hell fucking no. That shit is such a put off.

I don't tell people IRL that I'm a racist. But I definitely am.

Same goes for girls that date Arabs/Muslims and Indians. The chinks are alright I guess.
>>
>>28407409
I don't like that orange is the new black tranny but I have to admit Sidney Starr has an amazing ass. Black shemales seem like they would love rough sex more than black "women"
>>
>>28407658

> Calm down lad. I'm from /pol/.

i'm sorry to hear that my man. god bless.

>>28407668

no biggie

>>28407679

thank fuck i didnt. met her again four years later and she was pregnant.
>>
>>28407686
racism is natural because realising that black and white is not the same is natural.
we can remove ourselves from the wilderness, we can make our lives longer, we can cure some disability and make it bareable. We do all ths artificially, we cant yet make a black person white with artificial means, you arent arguing for us to artificially cure raisism you are arguing for us to pretend its not there, we dont stay in the wild and pretend its the city.
>>28407709
so if i was black i would have sex with a black lady
>>28407740
ok
>>28407753
circular logic
>>
Stick to your own race, race traitor.
>>
>>28407429

>If you lived a "natural" life you would be infested with parasites, missing most of your teeth...

The missing teeth part is wrong.

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2013/02/24/172688806/ancient-chompers-were-healthier-than-ours
>>
>>28407891
>we cant yet make a black person white with artificial means
genetic engineering doesn't yet allow us to do this, but we can at least agree to treat people according to merit. If a black person is qualified for a job give it to them. If not reject them.
>>
>>28406772
>white guys who like black girls.
Uh, what paral"lel" universe have i stepped into
>>
>>28407936
i do treat people according to merit but most outstanding black people (college, poliitics, managment, activists) do not advocate for this, i dont trust the people who get to decide who is more qualified eithe. Even the small minority that have their heads in the right place are under too much pressure
>>
Yes, unless he gave her AIDs. I really don't care too much about dating history outside of STDs at which point I suddenly start caring a LOT.
>>
>>28406772
never thought of it like that and no I wouldn't take a girl who been with another black thing like her
>>
>>28406772
that's practically expected. stupid thread.
>>
>>28407658
hope you get better, anon. just know we're here for you.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.