[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at gas station >at counter buying some drinks >cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 185x273
>at gas station
>at counter buying some drinks
>cute girl walks up to me and said red bull is better and litterally said wink wink and looked away for a sec
>I just stood there got my shit and walked away

Guys what did she mean by this?
>>
>>28406706

she wanted to talk to you. you probably reminded her of somebody she knows/knew.
>>
>>28406706
Are you black? Maybe she meant "bull" as in she wants you
Or maybe she was just a high as shit crazy bitc
nigga idk
>>
she was a real-life shill who has been paid to follow you around and not-so-subtly market products that a team of experts have determined you have an interest in based on your google search history.
>>
>>28406734
Not black but im a brazilian monkey immigrant
>>
>>28406706

red bull hires QTs to promote their product at gas stations. if you talked to her, she would have bought you a free red bull so you could compare.

lots of beer/tobacco companies do this as well
>>
>>28406749
>>28406758

sad XX r9k posters please.

we need your help, and not your troll pole.

lets make r9k great again
>>
>>28406751
She wanted to make you aware of her presence so you didn't try to steal anything.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.