[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can hardly remember the time before my parents divorced >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1456305437412.gif (44 KB, 711x885) Image search: [Google]
1456305437412.gif
44 KB, 711x885
>can hardly remember the time before my parents divorced
>can't even imagine what having two parents is like

Who else?
>>
i know this feelio. It's fucking crazy imagining 2 parents being home at the same time, eating dinner together, sleeping in the SAME BED. Luckily they split up when I was really young so I'm not really sad about it, just a crazy feel
>>
Tfw raised by single mom
It all makes sense now
>>
how the fuck am I supposed to raise a family if I have never experienced a functioning family unit?
>>
>>28406431
You don't. You'd most likely bail out when she gets pregnant.
>>
>>28406278
My parents divorced shortly after I was born. I never got to experience having an intact family, and it completely ruined my life.
>>
my parents divorced when i was 6
do you really think it ruined me
>>
>>28406572
you are here right now so case closed fampai
>>
>>28406278
You can't remember, when did it happen and how long ago? Mine divorced at 10 y.o and I remember having both around. They used to fight alot, but noting compares to when they got along. Now I'm a failure and drink every night.
>>
>>28406431
your parents asked themselves the same thing
>>
>>28406431
Well you know what not to do

Try to think of a middle ground between that and its extreme opposite
>>
>>28406616
When Iwas about 11, which is 14 years ago. The whole time before it is basically gone
>>
Better than living with parents together when mother is a compulsive lying whore and father is tantrum-throwing beta cuck
>>
>>28406687
Did you block it out? The few times I interact with siblings I end up learning things were much worse than I remember, but I was the youngest.
>>
>>28406427
Same here brother. Somewhere along the way I got fuckery and became the robofailure I am today.
>>
>>28406713
I don'trremember it being really terrible, but then I hardly remember anything about it. It's just a hazy mess like I was full on nearly blackout drunk the whole time
>>
File: 1357395341060.png (148 KB, 681x633) Image search: [Google]
1357395341060.png
148 KB, 681x633
>Parents never married
>Split shortly after birth
>Didn't start visiting father's until I was 10 years old
>Failure 10 years later
It all makes sense now.
>>
You can't be a robot if you had two parents present your entire life or even for half of it.
>>
File: duck.png (121 KB, 400x414) Image search: [Google]
duck.png
121 KB, 400x414
Tfw my parents are divorced but I have a healthy relationship with both of them.
>>
>>28406754
Man, that's weird. That's a lot of childhood memories completely inaccessible. Did you do drugs or something?
>>
>>28406835
>tfw two loving parents who got along
>still ended up a failure

sometimes i wish i was abused so i would have an excuse for being such a piece of shit
>>
File: IthinkIcanIthinkIcan.jpg (209 KB, 1077x809) Image search: [Google]
IthinkIcanIthinkIcan.jpg
209 KB, 1077x809
>>28406278
Yup. That's a lot of people. The last 2 generations were losers. Its up to millenials (which are totally screwed up --sorry) and Gen Y (the ones that aren't addicted to drugs or PTSD after all these wars)

The young are fucked. Thanks a lot old people.
>>
>>28407378
no, he was really young, really really young.

What are you an asshole boomer whose parents loved each other and paid for your college?

Dickhead.
>>
>>28407395
sorry to hear that friend, pull through, keep on eating, showering, and force yourself to go outside and take a walk at least once a week. You'll be fine.
>>
>>28407554
He said he was 11. Im a millenial, my parents divorced when I was 10 and I seem to remember much more than him. Was interested in why he does not.
My parent cannot afford college for me and I am useless.
>>
I live with relatives for my entire life. Some how i turned out alright and hopefully my parenthood will too if i ever find a gf
>>
>>28407650
You had a network of (i assume) caring people. That's the important part. Being relegated to 1 or 2 incompetents you are directly related to isn't going to magically be better. I hope you treasure your set up and give your potential future children the same beautiful framework. That is what a family is supposed to be.
>>
>mom told me her relationship with my dad was a "loveless marriage" when i was 13 and started to get mad at me when I got upset
>mom and dad both hate each other and get in shouting matches all the time and have throughout my whole life
>they're still together because if they divorce they would have to fight over which of them is forced to keep my autistic live-in brother that can't live by himself
thanks autism bro
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.