[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here jokes about killing themselves to friends *if any*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: kayo2.jpg (7 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
kayo2.jpg
7 KB, 180x280
Who else here jokes about killing themselves to friends *if any* or co-workers but just shrug it off as a "dark sense of humor"?
>>
>friends
>co-workers
>>
>>28406029
I do it all the time to my girlfriend op, bag I mentioned I have a girlfriend? Well I have one and she is a robot too
>>
Oh yeah, I make suicide jokes all the time with my dozens of pals and beautiful gf. We all have a great big laugh and then post on /r9k/ about it.
>>
I make suicide jokes with Siri all the time!

It's fun
>>
Me.

OREGANO ORIGAMI
>>
>>28406029
I do, but then again, shits actually funny and its somewhat normal in my workplace.
>>
I make jokes that me and my friends should form a suicide cult secretly hoping one day they'll say yes.
>>
File: if-only.jpg (9 KB, 236x175) Image search: [Google]
if-only.jpg
9 KB, 236x175
I don't even make suicide jokes and my friends act super concerned already.
>>
>>28406619
Have you seen the suicide club?
>>
>>28406843
No, should I?
>>
No, thats some cringy attentionwhore shit

all my friends know im depressed anyway
>>
I don't really joke in the sense that you do.
I mean, someone asked what I planned on doing with me life, and I straight up told them that I intend on killing myself soon. I laughed of course, but only because of the absurdity of it all. Why do normies think life is so special?
>>
>work in a local factory
>work isn't hard, get a ton of benefits but management treats everyone like complete underlings
>most of my coworkers are unable to cope with this
>company has a high turnover rate as a result
>everyone always jokes with each other about jumping into one of the machines to off themselves or asking someone else to kill them
>typical reply is "only if you kill me first"

I've been working there for ten months and I don't know most of my coworkers names because they either quit or get fired so quickly.
They are currently attempting to unionize.
>>
>>28406029
Yeah. I either do it in a jokingly fashion or I tell them that I'm joking. I never do it with my girlfriend, though; I don't want her to think that I actually am suicidal
>>
>>28406861
It's similar to your proposal, but the ending is shit. Really fun ride until the reveal though.
>>
>>28407037
>only if you kill me first
Sounds super comfy
>>
>>28406029
I do it ironically, and my friends picked up this sort of humor as well. It blends in well with me, as most of my humor is dark, direct, and perhaps even a bit edgy, despite that I look and act like a personification of depression

>tfw kayo is master of cuckoldry
>>
File: 1343515293191.jpg (56 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1343515293191.jpg
56 KB, 640x360
>>28406029
>normie co-worker and I are both in our 30's, we both have a dark sense of humor
>he jokes about killing hookers he's fucked over the weekend
>I joke about killing myself because I've been single/alone my whole life
>we laugh
>mfw I wasn't joking

Holy shit though I wonder if he was telling the truth too?
>>
>>28406029
I do it but I have neither friend or co-workers, only acquaintances. My sense of humor is my trademark though so that doesn't help either.
>>
>>28406029
Occasionally I make these jokes around people I don't really know without thinking about what I'm doing. They always seems visibly taken aback at first.
>>
All the time.

Deathwishblox
>>
>>28408461
>Deathwishblox

This defeats the purpose of the robot.
>>
File: 1457583889834.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1457583889834.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>28406029
I make it clear I'm depressed
Why does nobody try to help
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.