[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drinking in a bar with a group of guys What is the appeal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1454829239976.jpg (58 KB, 960x622) Image search: [Google]
1454829239976.jpg
58 KB, 960x622
>drinking in a bar with a group of guys

What is the appeal of this to normies?
>>
>>28406019
It's socializing.

Clearly you don't see any value in the presence of others. This isn't a robot thing, it's an autism thing.
>>
>drinking in front of a screen with a group of people you don't even know or see
What is the appeal of this?
>>
>>28406040
True robots see no value in real life social interaction. I don't see your point.
>>
>>28406040
normies get the fuck out reee reee
>>
>>28406107
You're absolutely correct. Not seeing value is different from having no value.
Real life discussions take away the layer of anonymity which we're used to around here, so you have to take responsibility for your words and actions. Unlike the imageboard, you can't simply close the tab and pretend it never happened after you get blown the fuck out.
I understand that all of this terrifies you.
>>
>>28406084
There is none. It's better than being surrounded by normalfags however.
>>
>>28406019

you get better service with your friends.

also conversation. and you are more inclined to eat and drink.
>>
>>28406217
Why would I want this? It sounds viscerally unappealing.
>>
>>28406217
I'm not seeing your point.
Ok, real life interactions are different than online ones.
What do you hope to acheive by saying this?
>>
>>28406019
you talk with your friends sitting in a comfy place and while consuming stuff you like
>>
>>28406019
That sounds awesome to me. I wish I had friends. I guess I'm just a failed normie.
>>
>>28406019
It's reallife shitposting
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.