[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robbed by black people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: columbine suicide.png (357 KB, 486x355) Image search: [Google]
columbine suicide.png
357 KB, 486x355
Long story short, I got threatened by 2 black people and they stole 30 dollars from my pocket. Im 5'3, and they were around 6'2, so obviously I have no reason to even attempt fighting my way out it

I feel like shit, I know im weak and cant defend myself and I cant move out of niggerville. What would you have done /r9k/?
>>
>>28406014
Get Gud
(oragino)
>>
>>28406109
you can only git so gud when youre almost a foot shorter than your attacker
>>
>>28406014
Get a gun, maybe?
>>
>>28406284
all niggers do is r1 spam. just parry them.
>>
2 things. Get mace or pepperspray, a sock, and a lock. Mace bitches smoke em with lock in sock to the dome.

Other thing, if they have reach on you, you'll have to close that distance and learn to grapple and get gud on some ground game.

Expect to take punches, expect to beat the shit out of one while the other beats you.

If you get a gun throw your wallet down and to the right and shoot the one that reaches for it and shoot the other one quickly before he turns around or yell to come get his buddy then shoot him dont shoot him in the back.

Fuck niggers, stupid animals.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.