[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is wrong with not wanting to date a white/asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1450040415473.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1450040415473.png
296 KB, 649x649
What exactly is wrong with not wanting to date a white/asian girl who has fucked a black guy?

I find it pretty telling on how shallow they are.
>>
>>28405996
"racism"

oc
>>
>>28405996
How is it telling how shallow they are? I've had a black boyfriend before, he was ugly. My white bfs have been fat/ugly too. I don't care if they're ugly or if their cock is small or big or what race they are. I just like having a nice boyfriend and company. You're shallow. >:( I'm I a nice girl who fell for the diversity meme, along with "if you sleep with someone they'll want to be with you." and since have became redpilled.
>>
>>28406070
Some stains don't wash out.

And some smells never come off.
>>
>>28406038

Black guys are seen as sex objects by 99% of women, basically human plus sized dildos.

The fact that a woman would give in to her slut urges should mean a loss of respect from any rational guy.
>>
>>28406110
Ugh, you sound like a racist basement dwelling loser.
>>
>>28405996

What exactly is wrong with not wanting to date a virgin/inexperienced man who has never fucked a girl?

I find it pretty telling how undesirable they are.
>>
>>28406131

>racism
>racism
>b-b-b-but racism

Is your brain rotted from tumblr or can you make a sound argument?
>>
>>28406139

nothing really, was this supposed to spite the OP or something?
>>
>>28406139
It's very far fetched but a man can learn, you can't unfuck that black dick.
>>
>>28405996

the only red flag is why didn't she stay with him?

*tips fedora*
>>
>>28405996
>What exactly is wrong with not wanting to date a white/asian girl who has fucked a black guy?

Absolutely nothing, OP. You, sir, are just not a degenerate and you should be proud.
>>
>>28405996
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92cwKCU8Z5c

>Enjoys pussy
>NOT all shapes of pussy
>Needs to try oriental pussy
>Some more wild pussy

Pussy is good, vote for pussy greatness.
An some pussy is weeeeeeeeeeeelllll to played out, sooo not so legit lads...

for the feels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92cwKCU8Z5c
>>
>>28406139
Shows restraint actually, and a dedicated level of refusal to conform and stoop to societal standards of behavior.
>>
>>28405996
>choosing girls
Fuck off!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.