[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all normalfaggot's such bullies? Really I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1453868259965.jpg (474 KB, 2338x1653) Image search: [Google]
1453868259965.jpg
474 KB, 2338x1653
Why are all normalfaggot's such bullies? Really I don't care what they think so why do they feel the need to bring out my insecurities? Nothing is sacred to normalfaggots, they just want to make everything degenerate. Fuck this shitty ass 3DPD realm, it's not even about the way they look but their personalities. All the good women are taken or ugly, all other women are impatient fucking whores who just can't be straight forward and say what they want and just jump from one cock to the next throughout their whole lives.

fucking normalfaggots.
>>
Normies are the real robots. They aren't capable of imagining our situation.
>>
>>28405847

Social posturing, shitting one someone immediately recognizable as lower than you is a good way of elevating yourself
>>
This is now a waifu thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtsQn2nsRls
Also this is pure hype.
>>
File: LTIgsTk.jpg (612 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
LTIgsTk.jpg
612 KB, 1080x1920
>>28405847
I used to think it was the normalfags who were only bullies too. But on the internet you will find the worse bullies who are disgusting fat neckbeards who have nothing better to do all day. Being ugly, a NEET, a nerd, shut in, introverted, or shy, does not mean they will automatically be nice though. I've had the biggest losers act like total bullies still. I mean 400 lb+ bed ridden neckbeard rage - they can be the worse. In the end where you are and what you look like doesn't make a difference in how nice someone is or how much of a bully they are.
>>
Waifu thread you say? Is two of them alright?
>>
File: 1460091996380.jpg (345 KB, 1078x1500) Image search: [Google]
1460091996380.jpg
345 KB, 1078x1500
>>28408897
A Waifu is fine too.

>>28409332
Neckbeard rage isn't really bullying, it's mostly projecting.

Normalfag bullying is bullying for not being Normal, to them it's just harmless banter for a few giggles trying to make you get in line. It's disgusting and they always target your biggest insecurities and expect you to just deal with it.

>>28409368
cute!
>>
>>28405847
>yuyushiki
God tier anime, helped me through some pretty bad times
>>
>>28409474
So what happened to you? if you don't mind sharing.
>>
Real life is pain, struggle, rape, power. It's not obvious as it once was, before modern times, but society will never lose this.
>>
>>28405847
at least they will never ruin japan
>>
>>28410114
i thought japan was full of bullies? making fun of otaku is like a community festivity there
>>
>>28409474
I`ve dealt with being bullied in high school to the point where I just got homeschooled to avoid it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.