[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when her personality is phenomenal but she's fat and ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: Cute-anime-girls-4.jpg (176 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cute-anime-girls-4.jpg
176 KB, 600x600
>when her personality is phenomenal but she's fat and ugly
>>
WHEN HIS PERSONALITY IS TOXIC AND HIS PENIS IS SHORT AND SMALL

WAIT
>>
I'm too lonely to have those kind of standards... I'll settle for ALMOST anything.
>>
>>28405412
you talk to girls that are fat and ugly?
>>
>>28405412

What happens in this case ?
>>
>when she's perfect in every single way but doesn't exsist
>>
File: 1430094375949.jpg (28 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1430094375949.jpg
28 KB, 500x555
>when she's fat and ugly but so are you
>>
>>28405458
>I'll settle for ALMOST anything.
When she's literally 1/10?
>>
>>28405412
Fucking this. I Hate this so much.

Know what, I always fantasied about being able to upgrade the physical attractiveness of all women on the planet by 5 points, but having myself be the only one that fully recognize the difference like "Shallow Hal" but in reverse.

Like you have some depressed robotic 2/10 fat chick is now suddenly a cute and thin qt 7/10 but with the same personality, everyone else would recognize that she isn't fat anymore but would still see her as the girl she once was.

All these insecure, freshly forged waifus would be heaven because you no longer have to instantly assume that every girl that follows the same nerdy hobbies as me is a myspace-angles landwhale hiding behind a sultry voice in VOIP. Everyone would find happiness.
>>
>>28405772
>Like you have some depressed robotic 2/10 fat chick is now suddenly a cute and thin qt 7/10 but with the same personality, everyone else would recognize that she isn't fat anymore but would still see her as the girl she once was.
So you're not worried about the attractiveness of the girl, just how she makes you look around others?
>>
>>28405412
i can count the number of girls with "phenomenal personalities" i've met one one hand and i meet a lot of women
>>
File: CMfBGPlUYAQr1cN.jpg (22 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CMfBGPlUYAQr1cN.jpg
22 KB, 600x338
>>28405424
You can just diet or exercise.
>>
I've been talking to this girl for like a few weeks now.

She's incredible, fun to be around, into cool things, awesome to talk too, fat tits and ass everythin is perfect

She told me yesterday that she was molested as a child and that she wants me to rape her (consensually) and that she wants me to hurt her in bed and being abused is all she knows and she wants me to teach her to be "normal"

I thought she was so cool
>>
>>28405864
>She told me yesterday that she was molested as a child and that she wants me to rape her (consensually) and that she wants me to hurt her in bed and being abused is all she knows and she wants me to teach her to be "normal"
All women are like this. Rape fantasies are pretty much universally prevalent in women.
>>
>>28405900
you know if she just told me she was into that, I don't think I'd mind.

But the fact that she wants me to force fuck her and hurt her in bed because she was molested as a kid and "it's all she knows" got me fucked up
>>
>>28405926
Teach her what real love means then.
>>
File: 076433.jpg (32 KB, 448x332) Image search: [Google]
076433.jpg
32 KB, 448x332
If a grill has really great personality and she's fun to be around with, she automatically gets extra points in attractiveness. At least from me she does.
>>
>>28406183

2/10 + 2-3/10 = 5/10 = Still failing
>>
>>28405424
Penis size doesn't change no matter what you do. Fat can be cured with a tiny bit of self control.
>tfw penis is ok
>tfw manlet
>>
>>28406134
No man those are red flags if I've ever seen them

she's gonna leave me for a dude who will abuse her and then blame it on her psychological issues
>>
>>28406134
You are a massive cuck. You can't make a housewife out of a whore. You will get cheated on.
>>
>>28405412
Unlike women, if she's nice and has a great personality she's automatically attractive imo
Don't care if she's fat (unless she's a huge landwhale)

What I mean by unlike women is that women would never consider a fat ugly male attractive no matter how amazing his personality is

fact
>>
>>28405412
A phenomenal personality is the most important thing in a partner though. I've only met very few people in my life whose personality I'd describe as phenomenal. You should cherish someone like that instead of coming here to talk about them behind their back.
>>
File: 1456723411661.png (340 KB, 504x502) Image search: [Google]
1456723411661.png
340 KB, 504x502
>tfw fat virgin girl is in love with me
>fairly sure she knows I post on here

I don't know what to do
>>
>>28405412
better take it, it's all you're getting, faggot
>>
File: 5b03a4.jpg (117 KB, 640x779) Image search: [Google]
5b03a4.jpg
117 KB, 640x779
>>28405412
>when his personality is shit but he's tall and handsome
>>
>>28406430
Eh, just fuck her so you can take her virginity. Virgin adds like +2 to attractiveness.
>>
So I just broke up with my ex like 6 months ago. She was pretty enough. About a 6/10 in face and a 6/10 in body but was getting fit. She had an amazing personality and was a ditto in interests as long as it was nerdy and active (think larp and geocache but also video games that are active). The only problem was her vagina was bigger than normal and extra wet all the time so as a cut dude it wasn't working. I tried to space out our sessions but she was a nymph. Really killed my sex drive and she was really aggressive with getting sex because I'm pretty big and decent in bed. She started getting really aggressive because of it. Man never thought I would be on that side of things and being raped constantly by coercion.
>>
File: 1462657885991.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462657885991.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
ugly girls are the reason I popped four cherries in high school man. nobody wanted the ugly girls so I fucked them all. Chad might have fucked the hot chicks in school but overall I had to of fucked nearly a dozen if not a dozen total chicks in my entire time in high school, all because I didn't have any standards.
>>
>>28405412
I've never met a fat chick with a great personality.

They usually either have CRAZY HIGH standards and only want perfect Chad, or they're extremely self-conscious and think that no man would like them at all. Which is silly, because she is actively rejecting the true fact that many guys will genuinely not care about her fatness. Easy mode still exists for fat/ugly chicks.
>>
>>28406771
You still have to be decent looking to do that. I was between a 6 or 7 in high school but was a nerdy autist. I banged a couple of chicks but that was from constantly trying.
>>
File: 1460186985930.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1460186985930.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
ITT normies fucking reeeeee
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.