[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask something to a stranger >he answers >turn the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>ask something to a stranger
>he answers
>turn the back to him, say "thank you/bye" while walking away from him

How autistic am I?
>>
>say "thank you/bye"

irreparable autism. just kill yourself now to avoid the hell that will be the rest of your life.
>>
not autistic, just a sociopath. sorry
>>
>>28405500
But I say it while facing the opposite direction, you moron.
>>
what did you see that in an anime or something?
you probably saw it in an anime
>>
>>28405556
get a load of this sperg
>>
>>28405637
No, I hate weeaboos.
>>
>>28405556

I know! So what, faggot? You don't need to be facing the motherfucker, just saying thank you while you're walking away is fine if you just asked him a quick question and don't actually know him. I can 100% guarantee he didn't give a fuck or even think about you again once you left. Only autistic thing here is the fact that you're overthinking some small meaningless interaction you had with a stranger who probably wouldn't even remember you if you crossed paths again.

Fucking hell, man...
>>
wait, do you ask, and then turn your back before he even answers? or turn your back after the answer? both are autistic, but the first is far worse
>>
>>28405220
It's not a big deal, it just may have come off as somewhat cold or careless. But most people are careless, so nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
>>28405556
>turn the back to him
You cant really blame him for misunderstanding tbqh.
>>
you fags dont realize that saying "bye" is what makes it autistic
>>
>>28405220
That seems pretty normal, depending on the regional culture. Autism would have to do with how you went about doing those things.
>>
>>28405769

Saying bye to someone you just talked to as you walk away isn't autistic.
>>
>>28405769
Yeah not at all. Why is bye autistic?
>>
>>28405724
No, I wait them answer me, then I turn my back.
But I think it's weird anyway. I should thank them person looking in their face.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.