[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458756911981.gif (2 MB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
1458756911981.gif
2 MB, 390x520
Seriously, i need to get this off my chest

Im so fucking annoyed by this fucking heat, it was 26 C today, and it is going to stay like this until wed~ (78,8F) combined with 60%+ humidity.. and the fact that the "real" summer hasnt even started, makes me fill with rage
i live in the attic btw

I hate everything of it
>sweating all the time
>cant really concentrate doing anything on the pc because the heat is just unbearable
>fucking bugs everywhere, coming in when you want to ventilate the room during the night because you had a fucking light open
>happy normies everywhere
>"Hurrrr how can you not like summer, u freak lol xD"
>etc and shit
>and its only getting worse

I cant believe its not even june/july

Can't wait for my beloved winter to return, but unfortunately its far, far away

Can anyone relate, does anyone have coping techniques and most importantly are there any ways to reduce the room temperature without A/C?

fuck
>>
>>28405064
fellow dutchy?
>>
boo fucking hoo, it's already over 100 F here and it'll get 15-20 degrees hotter in the coming months

I don't give a fuck about humidity, when it's 115 degrees it doesn't matter if it's as dry as a fucking oven
>>
Summer is the season of the normie
>>
>>28405064
>tfw skeleton
>tfw wont be able to wear sweatshirts or longsleeves comfortably anymore
>>
>>28405064
Stay outside instead of inside during the day, your room will just turn into a sauna. Get a tower fan or a large fan that can rotate automatically and have that blow in your room at night while you sleep.
>>
File: 1414118577048.jpg (219 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1414118577048.jpg
219 KB, 1162x850
>Only 26C and 60% humidity
Strewth m8, I think you got your seasons mixed up, that's Jacket, long pants and cozy blanket tier.
>>
>>28405064
Texan here. It's nasty as fuck. My solace is in these pieces of shit looking like leather couches by 40 and dying of melanoma.

I'll keep my pallor and operate only at night, hiding in my windowless bat cave during the day, to "slumber" per se. Fuck summertime normies. I wish I was in Seattle or anywhere cold and bohemian.
>>
>>28405064

>car show near my neighbourhood today
>human slime and filth drag racing down my street in their shitty tuner civics and subarus
>call police because there's pedestrians all over the place and someone is going to get hit
>police no come
>loud engines revving for six hours straight
>wanted to put nails on the road
>>
>>28405064
>26 C
Kek
I get weeks of 40+C m8
>>
>>28405064
i feel your feels
this heat is fucking death, possibly getting air conditioner
feel so trapped when opening windows only makes it hotter
>>
>>28407827
Strewth
>>
>>28407827

>not 40 degrees and 100% humidity
>not fucken loving it

Why are yanks such softcocks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.