[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will someone please tell me what the deal with Vaporwave is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Will someone please tell me what the deal with Vaporwave is? A friend of mine reccommended listening to it and it's the weirdest shit ever. I can't seem to find any appeal in it.
>>
>>28404960
You're just a faggot who can't appreciate electronic music. Come back when you're a bit older.
>>
>>28404960
I don't get it either
It's supposed to be all about how everything is fake and empty or something, apparently, which is why it sounds so airy and hollow. I think.

But it doesn't work for me musically.
>>
>>28404960
That is because most vaporwave is complete shit. Look into future funk for something a bit less awful and grating to listen to.

I'd recommend:
Blank Banshee
Macross 82-99
>>
>>28405445
fucking faggot with no love for the beauty of aestetic music
>>
>>28405459
>blank banshee
>not vaporwave

wew lad
>>
>>28405487
I was recommending good vaporwave. I couldn't think of many artists or even song names because they're all really hard to remember.

There's that 2 hour vaporwave mix on YouTube that has a lot of tracks on it.
>>
>>28405459
>most vaporwave is complete shit
I would have to agree with you on that. Don't get me wrong there is good vaporwave out there. But future is pretty dank senpai
>>
vapor wave is cool if you lack ethos and can't be bothered to explore better more well developed froms of electronic music.

you know not shitty shit made in fl with samples of bullshit all done by teens and lame-os in their early to mid 20s
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.