[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW allergic to cats >only pets I'm interested in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20160506_182806.png (864 KB, 2396x1846) Image search: [Google]
20160506_182806.png
864 KB, 2396x1846
>TFW allergic to cats
>only pets I'm interested in
Why does life have to be this way?
>>
Cats are the animal kingdoms definition of a self centered asshole.
Well I guess whatever reflects your personality, right.
>>
File: 1419738474647.jpg (188 KB, 480x724) Image search: [Google]
1419738474647.jpg
188 KB, 480x724
>>28404949
don't make me post it

whoops, too late
>>
>>28404919
Antihistamines (though I guess it depends on how bad those allergies are)
I'm the same way, take cetirizine every day and it keeps the sneezes away
>>
>>28404949
No that would be humans. Cats are #2.
>>
>>28405106
No animal is the way to go.
Caring for another life that shows fuck all appreciation of your efforts and sacrifices for it, disgusting.
My point stands, cats are lazy self centered assholes and you're a cuck if you like to take care of something that spends most of its time either starring out the window or out in the forest to collect ticks for your home.
>>
>>28405106
That's extremely edgy. I enjoy being around dogs because they actually show emotion. And no, cats don't ever do that, they're not superior creatures they're fucking retarded
>>
You've got (potential?) cat options
http://m.petmd.com/cat/wellness/evr_ct_hypoallergenic_cat_breeds
Not sure how accurate this is, I'm not allergic.
>>
Get an African Grey parrot. I hear they're smarter than people initially figured and can figure out context for words and stuff. When my cat dies I'm going to get one and name him Steve and we can banter all day.
>>
>>28405269
Not all cats are that bad, guy
There's actually a lot of variance in personality. Some are pretty cool, and a rare few actually do become attached (though I'm not sure how you would determine whether or not an animal is truly "appreciative").

Most are decent but there are a lot of cunty cats out there too. No need to judge a book by its cover tho.

I agree with you in the end, having pets is just a weird relationship dynamic.
>>
My cat gives me attention all the time and is like a hot water bottle at night. His puring always calms me down when I'm angry and his curiosity is amusing. All I have to do is feed him. Pretty good deal for me. Maybe I'm just lucky.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.