[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2016 Why aren't you attention whoring on the internet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_2016044x.jpg (365 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016044x.jpg
365 KB, 1500x1500
It's 2016

Why aren't you attention whoring on the internet?
>>
i need to get on HRT first
>>
>>28404343
I remember you from yesterday. Aren't you like 5'7"?
>>
>>28404343
Because I'm not some ugly, emo, retard??
>>
>>28404343
>nu male
>cutting
So who told you that was hip?
>>
I have been for a few years now.
>>
http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28380470/#28388707
>>
>>28404343
>it is now considered "weird" to not be on the Internet all day
>it is considered weird to not take constant pictures and videos of yourself
>not being a hedonistic narcissist makes you a creep
Fuck I was born in le wrong generation.
>>
>>28404396

It won't save you. I'm a trap, and recently I was listening to The Doors, The End. I was enjoying it until I looked up the original. The part where he said "fuck fuck fuck me baby" made me realize Jim Morrison was just another fucking normie and I hated it. I want to go back in time and torture him now. NOrmie hatred is never goin to go away, and no amount of money is ever going to fix your degerated soul. If your soul has been battered enough that you want to become a tranny, I have news for you: nothing good lies ahead. You've chosen to walk the path of hell in life and the Devil will claim your soul no matter how good of a person you are. I am a good person in everyday life, but nothing can quench the aner and hatred towards normies and the inherent contridiction of wanting to help robots while not being able to help all of them.
>>
B-but I am senpai!
>>
>>28404343
you were here yesterday fuck off
>>
>>28405630
How do you define a normalfag?

When you become a trap or tranny you don't immediately change your opinions, you just gain the ability to easily make rites of passage into normalfaggotry (relationships, sexual intercourse) as long as you settle for sex with men.
>>
Because people on the internet are fucked in the head and it will seep into real life. I might do something to bring attention to myself one day.
>>
>>28405630
i want hrt because trannies get the most attention
i want attention before i kill myself
>>
>>28405816

A normalfag is anyone who looks like one. Irrational, sure, but when you are excluded from society and forced to basically talk to only yourself, this is the rationality you create. Anyone how looks like or does what I don't like is Normie. The enemy. The people hurt you and caused this mental degradation. For me, a normie is people who wear tracksuits, have girlfriends and popularity, and in recent years, "lads" who wear red chinos and go on holiday to Spain, have lots of meaningless sex and pull retarded pranks on each other.

One can say we can access normies rites of passage, but you forget to reach this point we no longer desire them. What is sexually arousing to you? A cute girl, thick women? To me, arousing is cum and foreskin ridsges. I still want to fuck women, but only for biology. I want lots of children. Other than that, women, to me, are worthless. And I'm saying this is good, or this is how things should be, I'm saying this is reality for me because, despite how evil 4chan and the general weebsphere is, its the only home I have.

>>28405945

Yeah they do but the male part of you that wants glory, not attention, won't die. That attention is hollow.
>>
>>28405630
Traps != transgender.
Fucking AGP crossdressing fucks.
>>
dude

man

dude
>>
>>28405978

Well I could call yself newhalf but most of the people here don't knoiw that term. I'm not a trap because I don't intend to trap anyone. I even wear a male symbol-crossed with female symbol pin when I'm out so people get the picture.
>>
i realise i have no positive attributes worthy of attention
>>
File: 1407641598729.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1407641598729.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>28404343
>Paid $20 bucks to a girl to say a few random phrases
>Got $450 bucks worth of gifts

If I was female I'd be rich without so much as showing my private parts. It really is the easy mode gender.
>>
>>28404343
OP can i orbit you?
>>
>>28405945
Are you a pretty boy?
Will you be a pretty girl?
>>
>>28405974
looking at my face makes me want to an hero
i need magic tranny pills if i'm going to live a bit longer
>>
Fuck. I don't understand how so many people are able to take photos of themselves and post them online unironically.

How do people just say to themselves "yeah, I look so good, I'll spend 30 minutes taking pictures of myself and posting them online for others to see how good I look"

They UNIRONICALLY do this
>>
>>28406291

Well become a tranny then.
>>
OP is that you? If so you are qt. Why are you cutting?
>>
>>28406354
you don't know if they post it ironically
I do all the time
>>
>>28404343
Plz be in england op, are you??
>>
>>28405520
His fiances son told him it was a cool thing to do.
>>
>>28405585
That's disgusting. I hope OP kills himself.

Laughing at all the whores in this thread trying to date OP's mentally ill ass because he has a beard to hide his shitty jaw.
>>
>>28406691
Glasses to hide his asymmetrical, beady eyes
Forheads too big
That hairline is comical
Beard hides his big lips, small mouth and weak jaw
Looks like a shitskin halfbreed
Ears look demented
Obviously a manlet with a disporortionally large head
And his nose is just off

Best case scenario and he still looks utterly repulsive
>>
>>28404343
My sister used to cut and loves guys with beards, you could have gotten with her before she got her shit together, but maybe she will relapse.
>>
>>28407009
Do you pimp your sister out often?
>>
>>28405978
Don't get your testicles in a knot, degenerate
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.