[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post legit advice/interesting idea/thought provoking topic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: bob.jpg (55 KB, 321x340) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
55 KB, 321x340
>post legit advice/interesting idea/thought provoking topic
>no reponses

>post something about vaginas, penis size, chad or cucks
>gorrilion responses

You guys just love suffering too much.
Why?
>>
File: buttletter.jpg (9 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
buttletter.jpg
9 KB, 301x301
>>28404190
>Why?
Because I like vaginas.
>>
People don't want to actually solve their problems, just complain about them. It's like this on every board and irl.

Examples

>friend complains she's fat
>tell her I lost 60 pounds through mainly dieting, some exercise
>tells me I don't understand and calls me a faggot

>/pol/ complains about leftism
>tell them to take necessary steps to unite (on social media and irl) and stop memeing for one fucking second to get serious
>they call me a faggot

>my friend has depression
>tell him I do too and a good way to cope is eat a proper diet and keep yourself busy with productive hobbies (reading, exercise, etc.)
>he just says nah and smokes weed and calls me a faggot
>>
File: 1365818920330.jpg (814 KB, 1241x1297) Image search: [Google]
1365818920330.jpg
814 KB, 1241x1297
Because this is /r9k/, its pretty much "shitpost general". no one wants to have thought provoking conversations here, all people want do is post stupid shit and try to get the most responses.
>>
>>28404190
Responding to a well thought out post would take effort.
>>
File: 1451668070584s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1451668070584s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>28404474
This too. People hate putting in effort. Instant gratification is all they want.
>>
>>28404438
faggot

originaldo commento
>>
>>28404565
Hey man fuck you. You're a faggot.
>>
File: richardhellnow.jpg (7 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
richardhellnow.jpg
7 KB, 274x184
Go Now. Go Now.
>>
yeah, thats defeaneately the reason why i dont get any replies
>>
>>28405023
You defeaneately misspelled "definitely."
>>
>post a well-thought-out argument in favor of my views
>no replies

>post a stupid, messy argument in favor of the view I disagree with
>everyone agrees with me and replies with "this" and "my nigga"

I hate this website.
>>
>>28404190

why? BECAUSE FUCKING MODS AND COLLABORATORS HELP SHITPOSTING AND KILL THAT KIND OF POSTING.

i am a disgruntled oldfag
>>
File: 1414175186698.jpg (62 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1414175186698.jpg
62 KB, 604x604
>legit advice

I don't want that shit.

I come to /r9k/ for avante garde shitposting; this is like a gallery of the ridiculous absurdity of post-social media life. A great shitpost artist knows how to post about stupid, inflammatory bullshit and yet get to the core aesthetic of true shitposting: the absurd.

For example, take a good NEET thread. It exposes the absurdity of growth-based, global capitalism in the face of a world of finite resources. Yet it's hilarious, filled with low-brow foolishness about penises and poo, about fucking wagecuck's girlfriend, etc.

Even the construction of the normie is a practice in irony. The idea of Chad, the king of men that does not exist. Stacy, evil whore of my heart. There is a distinct concept of the world and those who control it on /r9k/, and it straddles real belief and smirking mockery. This place is like the bible filtered through facebook and then shit on by make-believe retarded frog people we're all roleplaying as.

/r9k/ is filled with interesting things, but you're not reading it at the right level. /r9k/ is operating at at least 3 separate levels of complex irony.
>>
>>28404438
You kind of sound like a faggot my man
:-D
>>
>>28405160
do that, then link it back here. sounds interesting.
>>
File: 1448830182031.jpg (45 KB, 586x453) Image search: [Google]
1448830182031.jpg
45 KB, 586x453
>>28405210
So pompous and yet so Nihilistic. I hate pretentious pieces of shit much like yourself.
>>
>>28404190
Because most of the people here are misanthropic teenagers with Internet addictions, no social lives, and nothing better to than fixate on their insecurities 24/7. You all also do a lot of the same shit that you constantly criticize tumblr and the like for, hugbox garbage, cowardly groupthink, echo chamber negativity, and whatnot.

Most of you are pathetic. This is just a zoo
>>
>>28405210
>this is what "dank memers" that post existential crisis image macros actually think

no. this is a board in which losers talk to other losers. there is, of course, a culture, but it's nothing like the retardery you just puked.
>>
>>28405362
a zoo for you, just like tumblr can be a zoo for me, or reddit, or facebook, or whatever.
>>
This board sucks ass now.

r9k was my home board back from 2008-2012. Now its so inundated with shitposts it's entirely unbrowseable.

At this point I wish Mook just deletes this board. For good this time.
>>
/r9k/ WAS one of the only places you could have a pity party, or just talk about your feels, and not get shat on for it, till you normie fucks ruined it.

ree
>>
>>28405362
>most of the people here are teenagers
doubtful, a lot of people act like children thinking with an assumption that it's coming off as cool or intelligent looking, when really a lot of the time they just come off as immature and petty to others.
>>
i used to care and help people

but then mods banned 500 of my accounts for 'trolling'

apparently if you legitimately discuss things on the internet, it's considered trolling and that's why the internet is shit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.