[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turning 27 in a couple of months. Who else here have given up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1460080518933.jpg (57 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1460080518933.jpg
57 KB, 550x366
Turning 27 in a couple of months. Who else here have given up?
>>
>>28404152
Turned 26 yesterday.
>>
>>28404152
26 here

If right now I decided to turn my life around and really put in the effort, I'd be 30 by the time my life would go back to normal.

30. That's when meeting decent single women w/o kids becomes extremely hard. That's when I'll be too old to go to game/anime cons. And that's when I'll be too old to experience carefree young love. All the women will be old and used up.

This is why I have given up an decided to go full wizard.
>>
28. Deep inside I know its over, but I delude myself to give me purpose
>>
28, if I killed myself my parents would be sad and it would be pretty shitty of me to fuck up their retirement, so I suppose I'll have to carry on a while longer.
>>
27 in june.

I have one final desperate plan to "make it".This is it, like the climax of a film, all in.
>>
>>28405848
>I have one final desperate plan to "make it".This is it, like the climax of a film, all in.

This desu senpai. I'm turning 27 in a few months and I'm gonna yolo everything.
>>
The best thing you can do to expose yourself to as many opportunities as possible is move to a city. No meme.

Get in. Get your career/woman/money/friends. Get out.
>>
>>28404152
>>28405729
>>28405784
I don't understand why you don't just get a prostitute. It will help you gain experience and make you more comfortable around women
>>
File: 1462163812772.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462163812772.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>28404152
>only 28 hours left until I turn 19
>>
Turning 30 soon. The pressure's really on now boys. Don't give up, try to turn your life around now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.