[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It Gets Better thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x281
>be me
>be 21, 200lbs, 5'6", alcoholic, kissless-handholdless virgin
>in college
>have to stay during summer bc i got arrested
>on felony probation
>no money
>can't get a job bc felony
>can't afford car anymore
>all i can eat is two packs of ramen and one protein bar per day plus a multivitamin
>taking physics classes to improve my gpa
>suddenly become interested in physics
>a month later
>meet a girl in class
>cute, 5'5", very petite, nursing major
>at this point i've lost 20 pounds and look okay due to diet and walking everywhere
>one day see her reading a book i love
>Joseph Heller's Catch-22
>we talk
>hit it off
>become good friends
>fast forward to end of summer
>me, 5'7", 150 lbs
>she admits a crush on me
>we kiss
>we're dating
>fast forward 7 months
>we live together
>about to graduate uni with a 3.2
>only 1 year left on probation
>life is worth living again

Sometimes things just fall in to place. When shit seems the worst, it really can just get better all of a sudden. Anyone have similar stories?
>>
How'd you get over the alcoholism?
>>
>>28404142
It was pretty easy. Just not being able to afford drinking. And my gf used to be an alcoholic too, that made it easier for us to both quit together. I think eating so little distracted me from the urge to drink and replaced it with the urge to eat.
>>
fast forward 2 years from now:

>shes accused you of rape
>shes now dating chad
>youve gained all your weight back
>you graduated and cant find a job
>you violated your probation and get thrown in prison with bubba who rapes your ass nightly
>because your a felon, you cant get a job anywhere
>your degree is worthess and you are now homeless
>>
>>28404086
>we talk
>hit it off
>become good friends

How
>>
why did you got arrested ?
>>
>>28404086
These are the worst because you know OP will just end up worse than he used to be once the GF leaves him.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.