[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just got out of jail thursday night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1461792494716.jpg (95 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1461792494716.jpg
95 KB, 640x1136
>call my friend and tell her
>she doesnt answer
>text her she replies
>omg thats so awesome but can i call you tomorrow im sleeping
>wait for tomorrow
>text her at 12 noon
>hey can i call you?
>she replies
>im about to go to sleep can i call you later
its noon and shes going to sleep??????? wtf so i wait a few hours and hit her up again
>hey whats upp can i call you now??
its like 6 o'clock
>sry im sleeping ill call you when i wake up
>i snap and just go off on her"wtf why dont u answer ive been trying to talk to you since i got out and u still dont pick up"
>she replies you lag to text back so i lag to reply. and i was at the movies so i wasn't gonna answer you're calls while at the movies
>i freak the fuck out and go off on her again calling her a hoe and a bitch
>she says im an asshole to delete her number and just stop calling her.
>text her im sry about everything but im just frustrated that i cant talk to her
>wake up and still no call or reply from her

am i wrong?
>>
She's not really your friend. Accept it, cut all contact and move on.
>>
>>28404037

She doesn't like you, you dumbass nigger.
>>
>tfwno sick looking depressed gf
>>
She's with Chad now. She doesn't have time for people like you anymore.
>>
No chance for ins, gtfo rite now op
>>
>>28404037

>you go to jail
>chads pounding her tail
>>
>>28404037
She doesn't want to know you, you prison bitch. Delete her.
>>
She's a bitch and not worth being a friend.

Unfortunately, she won't learn anything here. There won't be any justice. OP will stop talking to her and she'll never notice, think about it or care what happened.

What the fuck where you in jail for, bro?
>>
>you're stuck in prison
>she's slurping Chad's jizzum
>>
op here.

im sad af dudes. like i really thought she would be excited to talk to me again but she just treats me like shit. i know i sound like a bitch but fuck man shes the only girl i actually talk to.
idk what to do i texted her a few min ago and called too but still no answer. i just wanna disappear so bad and never come back.
>>
>>28404193
i was in jail for a probation violation. low level security dorm. i wish i was still in jail rn at least in there i had friends to talk to and keep my mind off shit.
>>
>>28404422
find new friends my email u want?
>>
>>28404460
Will you go back in if you violate probation again?
>>
>>28404546
i dont think so. im not trying to go back tho. i just wanna like leave desu. i needa just go away for a week or two, im probably gonna go to mexico and visit family.
>>
>>28404722
They say you should move when you get out of Jail. Maybe that will help.
>>
File: 1455080498579.jpg (49 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
1455080498579.jpg
49 KB, 900x601
Fuck that girl is so cute i wish I had a gf

kill me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.