[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I move to a deserted wasteland where there are very few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
How do I move to a deserted wasteland where there are very few people, and still survive on my own?

I can't keep living in a structured society anymore. I am going mad.
>>
>>28403937
Move to the american midwest Kappa
>>
>>28403937
>and still survive
That's why people usually don't live in those places.
>>
>>28403937
Move to the middle of the Siberia
>>
>>28403937
I think the Russian government is literally giving people free land if they move to Siberia.
>>
>>28403937
Buy a fat fucking set of Russian winter clothes. Go to northern Canada or Alaska. Have fun, society won't miss you.
>>
>>28403937
It's called "Australia"
>>
>>28404574
>society won't miss you.

I know who you are.
>>
File: caatinga.png (338 KB, 452x300) Image search: [Google]
caatinga.png
338 KB, 452x300
>>28403937
Wasteland inhabitant reporting
My ancestors immigrated from Italy to Brazil with the hope of finding some land to cultivate
They didnt found any avaliable on the area where they have good soil,so they had to come to this semi-desertic hell with lots of drought periods
To move here is easily, as no one wants to live where i am, but to survive by yourself is a bit complicated
You have to think a lot about the functioning of your house in the harsh enviroment. For example, we dont have water in abundance or any close river here, so i have to take water from underground reservoirs
Pic related
>>
File: nordeste.jpg (509 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
nordeste.jpg
509 KB, 1600x900
>>28404520
how the fuck does that work? I just go there and claim a piece of land?
>>28405042
>northeast
>italian
I thought desert lizards didnt have internet?
>>
>>28405170
Yes,italian. Actually, a lot of northeasterners have italian blood(Families Cavalcanti,Porto,Rosa). Not my case tho,my family came in the Coffee era
And yes, im a desert lizard and live on the fucking middle of PE.
t. Cabra da peste
>>
File: abril02.jpg (69 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
abril02.jpg
69 KB, 800x539
>>28405042
>tfw watching Abril Despedacado
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.