[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are already dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: dead inside.png (39 KB, 130x176) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.png
39 KB, 130x176
Your soul is dead.

Stress
TV
Drug
Alcohol

Try to remember. Who you are. What do you like.
>>
>>28403785
I no longer enjoy things.

Fun is for plebs
>>
>>28403807

What did you do now ?
>>
>>28403785
I like carefree whimsical shit and mysteries

Who am I? I dunno, when I was a kid (like 4 or 5) I thought I was an alien or a changeling because life was too boring I guess. So those have always been sort of central themes to my "unrealistic" but still symbolic identity.
>>
>>28403785
Fucking edgy as fuck.

How's middle school going for you?
>>
>>28403785

>vidya
>PMO
>imagination escapism

why even live after all these control your life
>>
>implying it was "le idiot bawkz XDXD" that destroyed me
My personality and sense of self have been scrubbed off of the face of the planet, but much worse than atrophy was required.
>>
Everything is dead. Creativity, drive, passion, interests. Totally empty and unfulfilled with nothing to fill the void with. Can't write, can't draw, no skills in anything... literally 0 redeeming qualities. Can't even give my worthless life to a company or person to work as a slave of sorts. I seem to have died but no one bothered to turn my body off.

Despite all, I'm not even upset. Just eternally disappointed in myself and trying to convince myself that "it's time". Wonder how many others were like this before they finally did the responsible thing
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.