[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate this guy? His shit gets posted all over the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: ea.jpg (137 KB, 1194x685) Image search: [Google]
ea.jpg
137 KB, 1194x685
Anyone else hate this guy?

His shit gets posted all over the web and everybody praises him for his oh-so-typical "DO WHAT YOU WANT" and "STOP PLAYING ON YOUR PHONE" bullshit.

Normies just fucking eat that shit up and they think it's inspiring to hear some guy tell them what they already know.
>>
>>28403631

Common sense - normies can't get enough of it.
>>
I have never heard or seen this guy before in my life.
>>
See, you'd rather be on tha phone instead of talkin' to yo momma... That's drama... And I'd fuck a llama... Inspiring.
>>
>>28404751

here's the video
this faggot thinks that this is an actual problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRl8EIhrQjQ&ab_channel=PrinceEa
>>
>>28403631
im above nor mies so i don't care enoug to hate or waste time on his videos.
perhaps you hate because your belief is youre beneath normies and are jealous of him
>>
File: psycho_pass_06_2.png (264 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
psycho_pass_06_2.png
264 KB, 640x360
>how these touchscreens can make us...lose touch.
This guy is pure cringe, probably thinks he's one clever motherfucker "enlightening" others with his shit
>>
>>28406046
No, he's probably laughing at you and everyone else who watches his shit as he goes to the bank to cash in his jewtube check.
>>
File: 1461526962650.jpg (36 KB, 482x436) Image search: [Google]
1461526962650.jpg
36 KB, 482x436
>Not to be rude Mr. Zuckerburg
>But you should reclassify Facebook to what it is
>An ANTIsocial network
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO #DAMN #FIRE #REKT
>>
>>28405734
the average person spends 4 years looking at their phone? does he mean over a lifetime? don't think we've even had cellphones for that long. regardless, technology isn't the problem, people are the problem. people are shit. this guy is popular because he's scapegoating technology so humans don't have to feel bad about their shortcomings.
>>
>>28403631
Only ever heard his Facebook and College rants which were bullshit.

> Mr.Zuckerburg, I hate to be rude but your website is a...Anti...Social...Network
Well done, did you write that all by yourself you motherfucking wordsmith?

In each video I saw he spouted ironies a goddamn five-year old could come up with.
>>
LE SMART PHONES AND DUMB PEOPLE AM I RIGHT GUYS??? XDDDD
>>
File: papers.jpg (383 KB, 1247x865) Image search: [Google]
papers.jpg
383 KB, 1247x865
>Oh dem phones be making us antisocial I wish it could be like dem old days
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.